Animal Crossing New Leaf

I'll trade a Yellow Pikmin Hat for your Goal Pole.

EDIT: Nevermind, you edited. I'm willing to trade a bundle of Cherries, Oranges and Apples for your Super Mushroom.

EDIT 2: I have Katrina in my town in case someone wants to get their Fortune told.
That sounds good. Let me know when your gate is open and I'll come over and do the trade for the Goal Pole and Super Mushroom.

Been tempted to remodel my house because of the items Nook had his shop the last  couple of days, but I still need to expand 2 more times before my house is finally completed.

Oranges are the premium item today at my re-tail, unfortunately that's my native fruit so I won't get much for them. If anybody gets oranges as their premium item let me know, I have so many perfect oranges right now.

It's crazy that the first size for the second floor is so much much expensive than the last expansion on the first floor, so I'm just storing my extra Nintendo crap up there since I'm running out of room in my locker. I'm hoping my turnip investment goes well so I can expand more quickly.

Now that it's July, Cicadas are all over the place along with some of the beetles. I got a few new bugs for the museum.

My neighbors have at least been giving me better requests lately for river fish instead of asking for rare fish I've maybe caught once or twice.

If you have the 2nd floor museum upgrade, the showrooms can be rented out and can be used as storage.

Rented put all 4 rooms and now turned one as my gyroids room and the other room as my nintendo item exclusives. The other 2 are now used as storage rooms for my furnitures. B & C tabs in my locker are now exclusive storage for my turnil purchases each week. Hehe

My museum hasn't been upgraded at all. I don't know what I'd need to do to get it.

However, I think I'm ready to become a recluse:

BOHny5LCYAEPmpW.jpg

I've talked to him everyday, but haven't gotten any options for expansion.
And you've donated 1 of each type of thing too? The art work is the one that might hold some people up. I'm assuming you did that, but just thought I'd check.

Odd. Some say it'll appear at night only, not sure if true though.

Anytime of the day. I got the 2nd floor musuem before and now the cafe upgrade talking to the bird in the morning. He was awake bout times with a speech bubble above his head just waiting for me to talk to him.

Has anyone else had trouble visiting towns? For some reason now I keep getting random error codes and one time it crashed while I was in another town. 

Going to open my town up for a little while. Cherries r premium at retail.

I haven't added anymore from spreadsheet so please message me if you add me. I have a good 20 spots open.

Oh Phineas was in my town...got a couple badges. Then he disappeared...is he only around a few hrs or all day?

Had some good luck today.  Finally got perfect status today and had a Jocob's ladder appear.  Also Shampoodle started construction and also started my lighthouse.

Man, my town just isn't moving up in status. It says I have weeds and trash everywhere, but there's none to be found! And I don't time-travel either, wtf.

Man, my town just isn't moving up in status. It says I have weeds and trash everywhere, but there's none to be found! And I don't time-travel either, wtf.
Do you have any items just laying around? It would consider anything non fruit to be trash for town status. I had a bunch of extra stuff by my station for people that visited. I got perfect town status the day after I removed everything. I believe you can have up to 10 non fruit items on the ground and 10 weeds and still qualify for perfect status.

One of my international island friends had turnips selling for 183. Doubled my 455,000 investment. Have to buy more this coming Sunday!

Odd. Some say it'll appear at night only, not sure if true though.
I got it in daytime. Donated a painting (had donated tons of other stuff and talked to him every day for 2+ weeks). Then just went into the painting gallery and back out and Blathers was still awake and wanting to talk and offered up the expansion.

T&T Mart is closed for expanding again in my town today, and Shampoodle is being built above the Able Sisters store. Also got the Silver Bug Net from the museum store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cafe should be open today. T &t is closed for 2nd upgrade. Thats it for me. I finally have a plan for tiles in my town. Now just got to get it done. The sooner the better, as the grass is dying everywhere.

I did get a silver axe and toy hammer last night.

Turnips are at 150 for the afternoon. It was 120 this morning, and yesterday they were decreasing. So hopefully I'm in the big spike pattern. I'll have to check tomorrow morning.

Club LOL opened today but it's been closed all day. I assume it opens in the evenings only...
Despite my best efforts to catch a coleancath (sp) I only come up with Sharks & Sea bass :/. I have 750K saved up and I got the letter set.

Club LOL opened today but it's been closed all day. I assume it opens in the evenings only...
Despite my best efforts to catch a coleancath (sp) I only come up with Sharks & Sea bass :/. I have 750K saved up and I got the letter set.
After the first day you can visit with fruit to get expressions. I think it opens around noon, but I could be wrong.

Sold my turnips for 472. Made about 3 mil. Glad to get that outta the way early.

Your town has that price? My 2 day prices sucks bigtime. Heres hoping for a good price tomorrow

I'm on a decreasing pattern. Desperate to sell since I'm going out of town tomorrow evening. Can anyone help out?

Oh I also wanted to mention I checked at the post office for presents and received a palm tree lamp!
Nice, got one myself! Thanks for posting, would not have known otherwise!

I'm around now, if anyone needs a silver shovel, rod, or net, I have 1 extra of each. Also have the following fossils, Nintendo items, and I got a ton of gems and pitfall seeds (haven't used any yet). Would be willing to help a CAG brotha out instead of selling on Gamefaqs!

Fossils I have:

Iguanodon torso

Diplo skull

Diplo neck

Diplo tail

Pachy tail

Ankylo torso

Styraco tail

Tricera tail

Fossils I need:

Tricera skull

Apato torso

Apato tail

Dimetrodon torso

Stego tail

Ptera right wing

Ptera left wing

Ichthyo skull

Raptor torso

Styraco skull

Spino tail

Archelon torso

Duplicate Nintendo items I have:

Hero's pants

Triple bananas

Varia suit

Peach's parasol

Opening my gate and putting the 3DS down for the night.  It's pouring in Burg!

There's a Midna Mask and a Toad Hat on the ground outside the station.  If you want 'em, I'd appreciate any of the other fortune cookie items.  I also need any fruits I don't have (cherry is my fruit).

Someone just grabbed those extra pants, but they're ugly as hell so I wouldn't mind giving you my other pair, lol.  I'll have to think about it.

Need these fossils to complete the fossil exhibit.

Styraco torso
Ichthyo torso
Plesio torso
Mammoth skull
Spino torso
Spino tail
Ankylo Tail
Dimetrodon Skull.

Haha, my turnip prices are 472 today. Anyone want to sell theirs come on over. I'll give CAG a half hour head start before I post over at gamefaqs.

Haha, my turnip prices are 472 today. Anyone want to sell theirs come on over. I'll give CAG a half hour head start before I post over at gamefaqs.
I would come over, but I'm trying to sell mine for 603 with someone on reddit. I commented pretty early, but he still seems to be on his first group of people. :(

Apparently, I got in early enough to be in group two. :D

bread's done
Back