Animal Crossing New Leaf

Redd's in town.

Silver shovel in the museum shop.

Fortune cookies available to buy.

Weather is stormy.

Plenty of persimmons/other fruits to grab from my trees if you need them.

Opening gate now. Go nuts, people.

Haha, my turnip prices are 472 today. Anyone want to sell theirs come on over. I'll give CAG a half hour head start before I post over at gamefaqs.
Edit: Finally got in and made about 1.5m, thanks for opening up your town! I sent you some bells in the mail.

...and it didn't last very long. 500~ towards the lighthouse and 400~ towards room expansion. Guess I need to buy more turnips next week. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Finally got in and made about 1.5m, thanks for opening up your town! I sent you some bells in the mail.

...and it didn't last very long. 500~ towards the lighthouse and 400~ towards room expansion. Guess I need to buy more turnips next week. ;-)
Cool, thanks. Man I am raking in the dough doing this.

Haha, my turnip prices are 472 today. Anyone want to sell theirs come on over. I'll give CAG a half hour head start before I post over at gamefaqs.

Is this the afternoon price already? Id come in visit later when i get home if thats the case. If not, hopefully the next price is higher.

Just added you. Gates are open.
Can I come too? I added you from the spreadsheet but I don't think you've added me back.

1332-9091-8262

Btw everyone, if your name is on the spreadsheet then I have added you, so please add me back. I've only had about 10 people so far add me from the sheet. :(

Can I come too? I added you from the spreadsheet but I don't think you've added me back.

1332-9091-8262

Btw everyone, if your name is on the spreadsheet then I have added you, so please add me back. I've only had about 10 people so far add me from the sheet. :(
About to add you.

Darn... I just *had* to sell mine yesterday at 177 in my town. Oh well, paid off the lighthouse anyway thanks to golden stag's being bought a premium yesterday (running back and forth to the island was why I didn't open gate).

Anyone need fossils? I can trade:

Have:

Ammonite x2

Ankylo Skull

Ankylo Tail

Apato Tail x2

Apato Torso

Archelon Torso

Dimetrodon Skull x2

Dimetrodon Torso

Dimetrodon Tail

Diplo Chest x3

Diplo Tail x2

Ichthyo Torso x2

Iguanodon Skull

Iguanodon Tail

Mammoth Skull x3

Megacero Skull x2

Megacero Torso

Parasaur Skull

Parasaur Tail

Plesio Neck

Plesio Skull x2

Raptor Skull

Raptor Torso x2

Sabertooth Torso x2

Spino Skull

Stego Skull

Stego Torso x2

Styraco Skull

Styraco Torso

T. Rex Skull

T. Rex Tail

Tricera Skull

Trilobite x2

Need:

Archelon Skull

Diplo Torso

Megacerops Tail

Pachy Torso

Parasaur Torso

Plesiosaur Tail

Styraco Tail

Stego Tail

Triceratops Tail

I'm missing some others, but I'm not sure what they are.

Thanks doodofdoods! Dropped in, made my money, tipped, then got out so others have a chance to conduct their business. Now I really wish I had spent more than 100k on Sunday....ah well.

Thanks doodofdoods! Dropped in, made my money, tipped, then got out so others have a chance to conduct their business. Now I really wish I had spent more than 100k on Sunday....ah well.
Cool, thanks for the tip. heh, yeah we all wish we bought more when we find a good selling price.

Had a big scare tonight as I got attacked by a fucking scorpion. I passed out and woke up back at the front step of my house with no issues as far as I could tell.

Finally paid off the second floor of my home and am having it expanded tomorrow, so I'll have some more room then.

I got surprised by one last night.  I saw it on the ground and didn't realize what it was.  I was bug hunting at the time but all I could manage to do was run.  Just like the tarantulas they will chase you indefinitely.  I ran all over my town until I put a little distance between me and him, then tried spinning around to catch him and just missed - then got stung.  D'oh!

And what is it with the tarantulas?  I saw 2 on consecutive nights like 3 weeks ago and none since.

By the way, I was stung by a scorpion in real life a few years ago in Tucson.  It was in my shoe and I put my foot all the way in and felt something strange.  I just assumed it was a string or big piece of lint or something.  So I stuck my hand in to get it out.  Yeah, he got me right on the tip of my finger.  It was the most painful thing ever.  Within seconds I had a throbbing pain all the way up my arm and into my armpit.  But it was the strangest thing - it was both numb and incredible painful at the same time.  Like when your arm falls asleep, but also someone s stabbing it all over with an ice pick.  It was like 6am and I had to drive 45 minutes to go in to work somewhere.  I stopped by a pharmacy and they just said as long as I wasn't having a reaction I'd be fine - just take Tylenol or something.  It didn't fully go away until the middle of the next day.  And every so often to this day (6 or 7 years later) I still feel numbness on the end of that finger at random times.

All this scorpion talk is stressing me out.  I've been dealing with scorpions in my home this summer (5 in the past 3 weeks).  Luckily no one has been stung yet.

Nothing exciting for me yesterday.  Got a silver shovel and first game of hide and seek with villagers.  Otherwise just a couple of beetle runs and paid off 1st expansion of third room (on left in main room), and ordered the 2nd expansion for it.

I encountered a walking leaf the other day. It was pretty surreal as it starts as an item leaf in a tree and drifts to the ground as you walk by and then starts to walk away.

I've encountered three tarantulas. First one bit me at the town plaza. I caught the next two with the last one waiting for me outside of Re-Tail. No scorpions yet.

Had an awesome island run last night. I've got at least 8 golden staggs in my inventory, I can't wait for Re-Tail to open. I alo caught two rainbow stags and took one to blathers.

Then one of mu villagers said he visited my friend's town and bought a painting and asked if I would but it off of him, which I did and it turned out to be real (blathers took it in). Then this morning I caught my first coleancath.

Things are coming up Milhousssssse! lol

All this scorpion talk is stressing me out. I've been dealing with scorpions in my home this summer (5 in the past 3 weeks). Luckily no one has been stung yet.
Almost 10 years ago, when I lived in So Cali, we had a problem with black widows. Luckily, we didn't have kids then, but I was still concerned about our dog getting bit. While only a few got into the house, I ended up being proactive and probably killed 100 of them in our yard over the course of three days.

I encountered a walking leaf the other day. It was pretty surreal as it starts as an item leaf in a tree and drifts to the ground as you walk by and then starts to walk away.
I ran into one the other day and thought it was weird there was an item leaf just laying on the ground. Like an idiot, I walked over to pick it up and it took off. Didn't occur to me until afterwards that it was a bug. Ugh...

I ran into one the other day and thought it was weird there was an item leaf just laying on the ground. Like an idiot, I walked over to pick it up and it took off. Didn't occur to me until afterwards that it was a bug. Ugh...
I walked by and seen it laying on the ground. I thought I had shook the tree and forgot to pick a piece of furniture up. Boy was I surprised when it got up and started walking off, luckily my net was in hand.

It's raining and Katrina is here if anyone wants to visit.

edit: just remembered coelacanth don't appear till after like 4pm-ish. I'll open later if its still raining.

Anyone want a silver slingshot? A gold slingshot popped up in town days ago, so I don't need this silver one I just got.

How many baloons did u pop to get the silver? Gold? Mann, i think i only popped around 6 balloons so far in my game.

How many baloons did u pop to get the silver? Gold? Mann, i think i only popped around 6 balloons so far in my game.
I have no idea. I know I popped less than five with the regular slingshot, as I didn't actually get a slingshot until after the first week of play. I did pop 10+ with the bug catching net, though (while the presents were floating over cliffs). I'm not even sure how the game calculates when to spawn the silver/gold slingshots, as the gold one showed up before I even saw a silver slingshot (which today was the first time).

Also, I just got another silver slingshot a few minutes ago. Now have two to give away, if anyone wants one.

I have no idea. I know I popped less than five with the regular slingshot, as I didn't actually get a slingshot until after the first week of play. I did pop 10+ with the bug catching net, though (while the presents were floating over cliffs). I'm not even sure how the game calculates when to spawn the silver/gold slingshots, as the gold one showed up before I even saw a silver slingshot (which today was the first time).

Also, I just got another silver slingshot a few minutes ago. Now have two to give away, if anyone wants one.

Ic. Long way to go for me. Haha! Hardly come across baloons anyway.

Btw, did any of you guys use the app "animal crossing new leaf guide" in the app store? The checklist Seems pretty useful so far. it has the bugs, fishes and fossils catalog. As well as projects. The nice thing anput it is that you can sort the items.

Hopefully the developer will constantly update this app and include furniture, clothes, gyroids, and other misc items.

Nobody I know has AC and I would like some people to play with. I'm kinda new to this and have been playing about four or so days.

FC: 1779-0339-0896  -- Please PM so I can add you.

Oh and my town has apples and my time zone is PST if any of that matters. 

Proved to myself today I didn't have enough balls. Turnp prices went up to 170 this morning. Sold 270k for a 230k profit roughly. Then at lunch they went up to 382. *sadface*. I am at work now so I can't open up the gates sadly.

My goal is to hopefully dump 1 million in this sunday.

So I haven't really been playing for a past few weeks and my 5yo son has, so if "I" have been visiting your towns and not really saying anything/acting weird, it's not me.  I already caught him in Bardiya's town running around.  I told him no more running in other people's towns (or visiting if he's not going to behave).  

I am swimming in SHIT!  My locker and museum rooms are almost completely full.  I need to offload some shit.  Here is a list of shit I have.  FC is 1418 8107 4669. Showing you guys first before putting the list on Gamefaqs tomorrow.  I am WAY more inclined to give you guys deals and might even give you some stuff for free or a pittance, like maybe fruit if you have different types than me or something (I got pears, peaches, and all of the island fruit, so I'd be interested in cherries, oranges, and apples).   Otherwise make an offer or just outright ask me to offload something on you.  I'm not gonna leave my gates open, please pm or post with the items you want and your friend code and I will open the gates.

Here are the goods I have:

Fossils:
Diplo neck
Tricera tail
Spino skull
Shark tooth x2
T. rex skull x2
Apato torso

Nintendo items:
Triple bananas
Peach's parasol

Ore:
Amethyst x15
Ruby x6
Sapphire x11
Silver nugget x3
Emerald x6
Gold nugget x4

Furniture:
Lovely table
Lovely dresser
Lovely bed
Classic bed
Robo-dresser
Cabin bed
Ranch table
Wide-screen TV
Cabin bookcase
Rope partition
Writing desk
Ranch tea table
Train set
Dessert case
Cabin dresser
Butterfly machine
Go board
Clothesline pole
Teacher's desk
Cabin couch
Weight bench
Washer/dryer
Classic table
Kiddie dresser
Flat display case
Birdbath
Retro stereo
Tall lantern
Low screen
Ball catcher
Screen
Patchwork table
Complex machine
Balloon bed
Balloon closet
Toaster
Cassette player
Cabin table
Kitchen corner
Regal lamp
Planter
Caladium
Bird feeder
Drinking fountain
Cash register
Vacuum cleaner
Violin
TV w/VCR
Microwave
Lava lamp
Jukebox
Ranch hutch
Fire extinguisher
Drip pail
Robo-clock
Lovely chair
Reception table
Green pantry
Lab chair
Shaved-ice maker
Mic stand
Lazy susan table
Retro fridge
Ebony piano
Statue of Liberty
Spa chair
Metal guitar
Cabin wall clock
Tricycle
Bathtub
Mountain standee

Wallpaper:
Desert vista
Stripe wall
Green wall
Citrus wall
Paw-print wall
Kiddie wall
Red tile wall
Maze wall
Museum wall
Manor wall
Dotted wall
Tearoom wall

Carpet:

Block floor
Dig-site floor
Parquet floor
Mosiac tile
Cabin rug
Tent rug
Maze floor
Kiddie carpet
Birch flooring
Museum floor
Slate flooring

Clothing/wearables:
King's beard
Red-zap helmet
Racing helmet
Halo
Cat cap
Bunny hood
1-Up cap
Masquerade mask
Green headgear
Outback hat
Turban
Zap boots
Ballet slippers
Uniform jacket
Beak
Sombrero
Ninja sandals
Eye patch
Strawberry hat
Grape hat
Hockey mask
Purple-imp hood
Ninja hood
Combat helmet
Wizard hat
Ninja pants
Bandana
Red nose
Police cap
Jester's shoes
Scholar's hat
Team NTDO tee
Bone shirt

Paper:
Weathered
Cool
Bejeweled
Chic
Imperial
Goldfish
Fireworks
Notebook
Vine
Butterfly
Lovely
Hamburger
Polka-dot
Geometric
Lined
Elegant
Leopard
New Year's cards

Other items:
TONS of pitfall seeds
Regular axe
Regular rod
Regular shovel
Silver shovel
Regular slingshot
Gargloid

Mega harmonoid

Graham is preparing to move out of my town. If anyone wants him in yours, you can visit mine and talk to him in order to convince him to come over.

Graham%27s_house.jpg

That is what him and his house look like.

Mother of Pearl!  I sold my turnips already at 400+, and today they are at 564 in my own town.  Oh well.  I won't be around, but my gate will be open for the next several hours if anyone needs to sell.

FC: 4957-2258-2742

Native fruit: Cherries

Added to the spreadsheet, please PM if you add me (didn't want to go through the entire list at this point).

I have Katrina in town for anyone interested, as well as cherries and apples. Turnip prices are 171, and I'll have gates open until late tonight for anyone looking to unload last minute. Please bring fruit!

Will definitely think twice about leaving my doors open now. Someone visited and shook down all my trees and left the fruits just sitting there. Took a while to clean up...

Mother of Pearl! I sold my turnips already at 400+, and today they are at 564 in my own town. Oh well. I won't be around, but my gate will be open for the next several hours if anyone needs to sell.
Thanks. Made a trip, might make another hopefully. Wanted to leave a tip, but not while you're away in case someone might take it. Will hold it for you when you're active.

Edit: Lost connection while making my second trip. Right when I got to the door for Re-Tail. I think they knew it was me and couldn't afford to buy anymore turnips. Hopefully you open up again.

bread's done
Back