Animal Crossing New Leaf

So I haven't really been playing for a past few weeks and my 5yo son has, so if "I" have been visiting your towns and not really saying anything/acting weird, it's not me. I already caught him in Bardiya's town running around. I told him no more running in other people's towns (or visiting if he's not going to behave).

Will definitely think twice about leaving my doors open now. Someone visited and shook down all my trees and left the fruits just sitting there. Took a while to clean up...
hahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys/Gals, I have a little issue.  My daughter somehow formatted my 3DS and my friend list is gone.

If anyone has me on their list, or wants to add me, my friend code is 0962-9914-8094

So I haven't really been playing for a past few weeks and my 5yo son has, so if "I" have been visiting your towns and not really saying anything/acting weird, it's not me. I already caught him in Bardiya's town running around. I told him no more running in other people's towns (or visiting if he's not going to behave).

haha ok that explains a lot. it could have been worst i guess, no holes or ruined flowers

Will definitely think twice about leaving my doors open now. Someone visited and shook down all my trees and left the fruits just sitting there. Took a while to clean up...

Wow! Thats a rude visitor. Now i wish the game had a type of log of who visited your town. Tsk!

I'm always there, always watching.

1Jguq1P.jpg

Mother of Pearl! I sold my turnips already at 400+, and today they are at 564 in my own town. Oh well. I won't be around, but my gate will be open for the next several hours if anyone needs to sell.
Thanks so much for having open gates so I could take advantage of those turnip prices! I left a S.S. Dolphin by the train station.

Yeah that definitely explains a lot. Especially the swapnotes.

Mother of Pearl! I sold my turnips already at 400+, and today they are at 564 in my own town. Oh well. I won't be around, but my gate will be open for the next several hours if anyone needs to sell.
Damn. Well at least CAG is getting some good turnip prices. You still have time to pimp out that price elsewhere. I made about 6 million pimping out my turnip price on gamefaqs for a few hours. Had them tip 10% of their profits to me.

Redd finally showed up but looks like all fakes.
at least 1 should be real.

I am also looking for a tricera skull and styraco skull, they are the only 2 fossils I need.
I just dug up another tricera skull that you can have free. not sure if I added you from before. I am only up to 60 something on the spreadsheet.

Will check after I finish up some stuff. look me up or something

edit: just added you to friend's list. you can add me 4441-8508-0848 wasabi5858

I just dug up another tricera skull that you can have free. not sure if I added you from before. I am only up to 60 something on the spreadsheet.

Will check after I finish up some stuff. look me up or something

edit: just added you to friend's list. you can add me 4441-8508-0848 wasabi5858
I just added you. I am adding a few more CAGs who pmed me, and then I am going to open my gates until I go to bed (probably a couple hours).

If you need anything on my list let me know. Also, if you have any perfect cherries, they are on special at my Re-tail if you would like to sell them while you're here.

EDIT: GATE IS OPEN! Also, multiple people wanted the spino torso, so it'll be first come, first served on that. Everything else so far has had only one taker.

EDIT2: Spino torso has been taken!

Finally caught a tarantula! It's been so elusive for me since I started playing (6/24). Every time I'd see one, it would disappear as soon as I equipped my net and got close. And lately, it's been raining at night, so I wasn't able to get one since they don't come out in the rain. And on nights that it didn't rain, I would rarely see or even hear one.

I can plant trees now - I wanted a lot of open space to be able to easily see tarantulas and scorpions before I planted anything. Now I can watch it fight with the scorpion in my museum. :D

i8x3bCk.jpg

I've gotten a PWP recommendation each of the last few days.  I decided to build a Lighthouse which I got, which is nice.  If anyone wants Dora, let me know by the 10th since that's when she's leaving.

I've gotten a PWP recommendation each of the last few days. I decided to build a Lighthouse which I got, which is nice. If anyone wants Dora, let me know by the 10th since that's when she's leaving.
I have been having trouble getting any lately, even using the tricks I've read about. :( I STILL haven't gotten the police station! At least I was able to get 10 PWP for the perfect town before the drought started...

Exhausted so I'm closing the gate for the night. Thanks again all! I'll probably open up again sometime tomorrow, it's fun interacting with CAGs.

Been taking break from island runs to work on textures for walkways/shirts.. Go Pens! 

Thanks to all the CAGs that keep their gates open!

ZLxKTOm.jpg

Cafe and Shampoodle opened in my town yesterday.  Have the basement, upstairs and left room fully expanded, right room will get expansion 1 today when I log on.  So just need to expand that once more, then buy the top room and expand it twice and I'll be done with that and likely calm down on the Island beetle runs some.

Time to clear out some of my things

I have the following fossils and fortune cookie items

Fossils

Amber

Ankylo Torso

Apato Skull x2

Coprolite x2

Dimetrodon Torso x3

Diplo Neck

Iguanadon Tail

Iguanodon Torso

Mammoth Skull

Mammoth Torso x3

Packy Skull - added

Plesio Skull

Plesio Neck

Plesio Torso

Ptera Left Wing

Ptera Skull x2 

Sabertooth Torso

Shark Tooth

Spino Tail x2

Spino Torso

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Styraco Tail x3x2

Styraco Torso x2

T.Rex Skull

T.Rex Tail

Fortune Cookie items

? Block x2

1-up Mushroom x3x2

Arwing x3

Bad Bro's Stash x2

Bill Blaster

Block Floor

Blue Pikmin x2

Fi Mask x2

Fire Bar x3

Green Shell x7 x5

Hero's Boots

Hero's Clothes

Hero's Pants

Kart

Majora's Mask

Mushroom Mural x2

Peach's Parasol

Red Pikmin x2

S.S. Dolphin

Super Mushroom

Triforce

Varia Suit Shoes x3

Virtual Boy x2

Wii Balance Board

These are all out in front of my station.  Feel free to come by and grab what you want. My gate will be open periodically throughout the day.

Here be an updated list in the spoiler tags.  Got a bunch of new stuff in this morning's haul, and I need to get rid of it!!  Note I am no longer looking for fruit right now, some great CAGs helped me get all the foreign fruit last night.  And I don't need any fossils either because some awesome CAGs helped me to complete my collection!!! :D I do like the modern wood, modern, balloon, and Nintendo furniture though if you don't want to give bells or just request stuff for free. ;)  FC is 1418 8107 4669.  Note that I am not going to open my gate until we agree on a trade because most of my stuff (except for fossils) is on the museum floor and I cannot access them when people are in town- learned that the hard way last night!

Fossils:

Diplo neck

Diplo hip

Pachy tail

Tricera tail -pending to CAG

Spino skull

Shark tooth x2

T. rex skull x2

Apato torso

Iguanodon torso

Trilobite

Nintendo items:

Triple bananas

Peach's parasol

Red Pikmin (hat)

Yellow Pikmin (hat)

Ore:

Amethyst x13

Ruby x6

Sapphire x5

Silver nugget x5

Emerald x7

Furniture:

Robo-lamp

Baby bear

Phonograph

Lovely table

Lovely dresser

Lovely bed

Classic bed

Billiard table

Robo-dresser

Cabin bed

Ranch table

Wide-screen TV

Cabin bookcase

Rope partition

Writing desk

Ranch tea table

Train set

Cabin dresser

Butterfly machine

Go board

Clothesline pole

Teacher's desk

Cabin couch

Weight bench

Washer/dryer

Classic table

Kiddie dresser

Flat display case

Birdbath

Retro stereo

Tall lantern

Low screen

Ball catcher

Screen

Patchwork table

Complex machine

Balloon bed

Balloon closet

Toaster

Cassette player

Cabin table

Kitchen corner

Regal lamp

Planter

Caladium

Bird feeder

Drinking fountain

Cash register

Vacuum cleaner

Violin

TV w/VCR

Microwave

Lava lamp

Jukebox

Ranch hutch

Fire extinguisher

Drip pail

Lovely chair

Reception table

Green pantry

Lab chair

Shaved-ice maker

Mic stand

Lazy susan table

Retro fridge

Ebony piano

Statue of Liberty

Spa chair

Metal guitar

Cabin wall clock

Tricycle

Bathtub

Mountain standee

Wallpaper:

Desert vista

Stripe wall

Green wall

Citrus wall

Paw-print wall

Kiddie wall

Red tile wall

Maze wall

Museum wall

Manor wall

Dotted wall

Tearoom wall

Carpet:

Dig-site floor

Parquet floor

Mosiac tile

Cabin rug

Tent rug

Maze floor

Kiddie carpet

Birch flooring

Museum floor

Slate flooring

Clothing/wearables:

King's beard

Red-zap helmet

Racing helmet

Halo

Cat cap

Cat dress

Warbonnet

Leopard pants

Bunny hood

1-Up cap

Masquerade mask

Green headgear

Outback hat

Turban

Zap boots

Ballet slippers

School jacket

Beak

Sombrero

Ninja sandals

Eye patch

Strawberry hat

Grape hat

Hockey mask

Purple-imp hood

Ninja hood

Combat helmet

Wizard hat

Ninja pants

Bandana

Red nose

Police cap

Jester's shoes

Scholar's hat

Team NTDO tee

Bone shirt

Paper:

Weathered

Cool

Bejeweled

Chic

Imperial

Goldfish

Fireworks

Notebook

Vine

Butterfly

Lovely

Hamburger

Polka-dot

Geometric

Lined

Elegant

Leopard

New Year's cards

Other items:

TONS of pitfall seeds- last call on these, I am starting to just bring them to Retail to get rid of them

Regular axe

Regular rod

Regular shovel

Silver shovel

Regular slingshot

Silver slingshot

Gargloid

Mega harmonoid

Fossils

Amber

Ankylo Torso

Apato Skull x2

Coprolite x2

Dimetrodon Torso x3

Diplo Neck

Iguanadon Tail

Iguanodon Torso

Mammoth Skull

Mammoth Torso x3

Plesio Skull

Plesio Neck

Plesio Torso

Ptera Left Wing

Ptera Skull x2

Sabertooth Torso

Shark Tooth

Spino Tail x2

Spino Torso

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Styraco Tail x3

Styraco Torso x2

T.Rex Skull

T.Rex Tail

Fortune Cookie items

? Block x2

1-up Mushroom x3

Arwing x3

Bad Bro's Stash x2

Bill Blaster

Block Floor

Blue Pikmin x2

Fi Mask x2

Fire Bar x3

Green Shell x7

Hero's Boots

Hero's Clothes

Hero's Pants

Kart

Majora's Mask

Mushroom Mural x2

Peach's Parasol

Red Pikmin x2

S.S. Dolphin

Super Mushroom

Triforce

Varia Suit Shoes x3

Virtual Boy x2

Wii Balance Board

These are all out in front of my station. Feel free to come by and grab what you want. My gate will be open periodically throughout the day.

You know Reese can make miniatures of fossils if you have the full set?

But I'm interested in:

Amber

Apato Skull

Styraco Tail

Is there anything that you need?

Sorry prim, I think my game crashed as soon as I tried to go to main street.

...and crashed again. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I might try again later I suppose.

Fossils

Amber

Ankylo Torso

Apato Skull x2

Coprolite x2

Dimetrodon Torso x3

Diplo Neck

Iguanadon Tail

Iguanodon Torso

Mammoth Skull

Mammoth Torso x3

Plesio Skull

Plesio Neck

Plesio Torso

Ptera Left Wing

Ptera Skull x2

Sabertooth Torso

Shark Tooth

Spino Tail x2

Spino Torso

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Styraco Tail x3x2

Styraco Torso x2

T.Rex Skull

T.Rex Tail

Fortune Cookie items

? Block x2

1-up Mushroom x3x2

Arwing x3

Bad Bro's Stash x2

Bill Blaster

Block Floor

Blue Pikmin x2

Fi Mask x2

Fire Bar x3

Green Shell x7 x5

Hero's Boots

Hero's Clothes

Hero's Pants

Kart

Majora's Mask

Mushroom Mural x2

Peach's Parasol

Red Pikmin x2

S.S. Dolphin

Super Mushroom

Triforce

Varia Suit Shoes x3

Virtual Boy x2

Wii Balance Board

These are all out in front of my station. Feel free to come by and grab what you want. My gate will be open periodically throughout the day.
Updated list. PM me if you want anything and I'll open my gate for you to grab them.

What I have for trade:

Super Mushroom
Fire Flower (2)
Varia Pants
Big Bro Mustache
Random gems/ores
Balloon sofa (2)
Balloon lamp
Balloon Wall Clock
Yellow Pikmin
Blue Pikmin

Oids:
Tall Oombloid
Harmonoid
Mini Alloid
Mini metaloid
Mega ouffoid

Fossils:
Tricera Skull
Stego Torso
Pachy tail

I've had some people visit and chop trees down. Was not happy with that. Had to re-plant my persimmons.

My town has all the fruit except Bamboo. Looking for some of that.

^ I'll take the varia pants and any gold ore you might have. I might have bamboo, not sure what else you might want.
PM a friend code.

Bamboo I'm considering a fruit. Not a huge priority, but nice to have.

Gold ore is not really up for a trade unless the offer is worth it to me. As for what I want, Nintendo items I don't have, items from the Bug Off I don't have, Balloon items I don't have. Island items, maybe. K.K. songs(Only have 4).

Trying to finish my bathroom, kitchen, and club room in my main house. Maybe some astro furniture for said club room. A good chunk of it is done thanks to the HH Showcase, though...and I expect to get a few new people in the Showcase tomorrow. (Going to hit a couple Gamestops and maybe wander the local mall).

I'd prefer to visit other towns thanks to the aforementioned lumberjack wannabees. However, I bring bells, usually buy stuff at your Re-Tail, and depending on what project you're trying to build, tend to donate if not just pay it off outright.

Aside from funding my own town projects and sending bells to my alt characters, I don't really need any bells myself.

PM a friend code.

Bamboo I'm considering a fruit. Not a huge priority, but nice to have.

Gold ore is not really up for a trade unless the offer is worth it to me. As for what I want, Nintendo items I don't have, items from the Bug Off I don't have, Balloon items I don't have. Island items, maybe. K.K. songs(Only have 4).

Trying to finish my bathroom, kitchen, and club room in my main house. Maybe some astro furniture for said club room. A good chunk of it is done thanks to the HH Showcase, though...and I expect to get a few new people in the Showcase tomorrow. (Going to hit a couple Gamestops and maybe wander the local mall).
Which bug off items do you need? I have some I can trade. Also have a few extra nintendo items I can trade. How much gold ore do you have?

Which bug off items do you need? I have some I can trade. Also have a few extra nintendo items I can trade. How much gold ore do you have?
For the bug off, I have the ladybug chair and the caterpillar sofa.

Which Nintendo items do you have for trade?

And as I said before, Gold Ore is not up for a trade unless it's really worth it. I do believe I have some silver ore as well. Not sure I want to get rid of that, either. I haven't really done anything with it, though.

I'll be online shortly, but likely in one of my alt characters getting K.K. songs.

Looking for to complete the sleek furniture line. I have the wallpaper, sofa, closet, side table, coffee table and the longboard (or something like thats ). Willing to pay, trade or whatever.

Where do you guys get the K.K. songs from?
Club LOL. Every Saturday after the club opens, K.K. Slider will be there and you can request songs from him (except for the first week you see him, which will be a randomized song).

You can buy the songs from the final Nook shop upgrade (Department store), also. Randomized every day.

Oh ok. I'll have to wait until next week, since this is the first Saturday he's been around.

Also, I've been falling/tripping a lot in the game lately, anyone have any experience with that?

Anyone mind adding me and opening up there gates. Katie is in town and wants to travel to another town. Just trying to see what present she sends me tomorrow. My friend code is 1719-3521-7445

Looking for to complete the sleek furniture line. I have the wallpaper, sofa, closet, side table, coffee table and the longboard (or something like thats ). Willing to pay, trade or whatever.
I can give you everything else you need. Just let me know when I can drop them off.

bread's done
Back