Animal Crossing New Leaf

More Resetti bullshit.  Don't know what's going on. Gonna try and reopen again.  Sorry to all.

Edit: Will be afk for about an hour but should remain open as long as I don't get Resetti'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turnips 391. I'll keep my gates open all night but will stop adding fc around 6:30pm EST. Please pm me if you would like to be added, then you can come by 11pm EST when Re-Tail closes.

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I need Samus helmet, shirt, and pants, triforce, and master sword.

PM me if you would like a custom mural. Here's some samples from my town:

QYf3oAO.jpg

Really like Holo surrounded by apples :3
thanks for opening gates!

Turnips at 391 and my gate will be open for a while. PM me your fc if necessary (check for Spanks in your friends list).

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I know I need Zelda shirt (thx advanced), Samus helmet, shirt, and pants, triforce, and master sword.

Also, if you like the murals in my town, I'm offering a custom mural service. Send me a pic along with the tile dimensions and I will make it into a mural. You should send a few pics in case your first choice doesn't look good in mural form (depends on number of colors and tile dimensions). Cost is 50k per tile + 150k if I have to deliver to your town (no extra fee if I can just send you the qr codes). So a big 3x3 would either cost 450k or 600k. I won't share your mural with anyone else, though you of course can do so if you like. PM me if interested.
Thanks lilman. Sold all of my turnips and left you a Tri-Force, Samus helmet and pants in front of your house.

I am looking to buy/catalog any of the following items.  They all fall into the antique catagory and trying to get the max score on my HHA theme challenge. Need to get to 1,100,000. Currently at 1,027,000.

Vintage Telescope
Pirate's Armor
Blue Vase
Samurai Suit (Non clothing)
Harp
Ionian Post
Corintian Post
Sphinx
Mummy's Casket
Jomon Pottery
Plate Armor
Retro Fridge
Phonograph
Turntable
Antique Clock
Throne
Cool Globe
Tapestry
Vintage Telephone
Stained Glass Lamp

Sorry to those who couldn't get in my town.  I just checked the spreadsheet again, and there are about 20 more people than when I looked last.  I've added Rig and spooge.

While we're on the subject, I really wish someone hadn't put the names in alphabetical order on the spreadsheet.  I was going to clean up my friend list and delete those who still haven't added me to make room for the newer people, but I have no way of knowing who the new people are now.  I'm not willing to spend my time going through each name to see if I've added them previously and check if I need to delete them or not.  I guess I'll just delete those who never added me and just add those that I can as they post in the thread.  In short, woe is me, my life is ruined.

Sorry to those who couldn't get in my town. I just checked the spreadsheet again, and there are about 20 more people than when I looked last. I've added Rig and spooge.

While we're on the subject, I really wish someone hadn't put the names in alphabetical order on the spreadsheet. I was going to clean up my friend list and delete those who still haven't added me to make room for the newer people, but I have no way of knowing who the new people are now. I'm not willing to spend my time going through each name to see if I've added them previously and check if I need to delete them or not. I guess I'll just delete those who never added me and just add those that I can as they post in the thread. In short, woe is me, my life is ruined.
You can look at the revision history and look at the list before it got changed. Just by looking, anything before today would have the list the old way. There is an option to change the list back too...

Yeah, the spreadsheet has just gotten to be too much to keep up with.

I need to delete a bunch of people that never added back.  And then I'm not going to bother and will just add people as needed through the thread when gates are open or I have good turnip prices and need to let people in.  Better chance of getting just the active players that way anyway.

As for the HHA challenges, I don't know that I'll bother with any of that stuff.  I just like decorating my house however and not worrying about matching sets, feng shui and all that jazz.  

I'm at 104 hours in (this will be my most played game ever for sure, as I only have a few others in the 120-150 range).  Slowing down a good bit since getting my house fulling expanded and making a good bit on turnips (cuts down on beetle runs) as I now have over 6 million in the bank and not much to spend it on with the home expansions out of the way.  Need to do more  public works stuff, but still haven't gotten suggested good stuff like the Police Station, Lighthouse etc.  Haven't tried the swimming trick yet though.

My daily play routine now is mostly dig the fossils and see if any new ones, get fortune cookies and tweak my Nintendo rooms in museum if anything new, buy out new stuff from shops to fill our catalog and work towards silver watering can, gold axe etc. (and remaining store upgrades).

Want to find a good path image QR online and work on paths around my town sometime when I'm bored and have a good chunk of time.

Point being, amazing how this simple of a game sucks you in and how there's always shit to do even if you're not working toward official goals like maxing out house size or HHA challenges. :D

Turnips 391. I'll keep my gates open all night but will stop adding fc around 6:30pm EST. Please pm me if you would like to be added, then you can come by 11pm EST when Re-Tail closes.

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I need Samus helmet, shirt, and pants, triforce, and master sword.

PM me if you would like a custom mural. Here's some samples from my town:
QYf3oAO.jpg
Really like Holo surrounded by apples :3
Thanks for opening the gates! I mailed you a triforce and master sword.

Oh man you're right..the spreadsheet is a mess....my ocd kicked in and i couldn't stand it!  I left the abc format of names...moved the 'dream code' column next to friend code.  I also added a message on top to pm if you add...hope thats okay.  I highlighted my name to show that I still will add friends since i have a good 30 spots.    ....okay bed time. :)

Does anyone have a town with at least three villagers still awake and can open their gate? I need more signatures for Cally's Spider Relocation Petition - I was in a friend's town earlier, but it was 2 AM there, so I was only able to get three signatures, so I still need three more before the end of the day.

4742-5601-9252

I haven't added anyone from the spreadsheet since I'm not sure how many listed there are active players.

Does anyone have a town with at least three villagers still awake and can open their gate? I need more signatures for Cally's Spider Relocation Petition - I was in a friend's town earlier, but it was 2 AM there, so I was only able to get three signatures, so I still need three more before the end of the day.

4742-5601-9252

I haven't added anyone from the spreadsheet since I'm not sure how many listed there are active players.

I was about to actually go to bed and then saw your message...I can help...totes add me and i'll open up right now for you! :) I'm played ahead so my town is morning right now.

Just bought this today my copy should be here by saturday. would like some ac friends as well as new 3ds friends.

friend code is - 4511- 1367- 0668

So, I just dropped a hefty amount on the 7/11 set. I won't disclose the amount, I hope to make a decent profit from it eventually.

If I am reading it right, I have played AC:NL 198 hours so far just on my main. 37 hours in town 2.

I'm still nowhere near my times on Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Skyrim, but I had no idea I played that much.

Fairly certain I restored the spreadsheet to its original format. I remember being one of the last names on the list.

FREE FOR ALL!!! Starting 10AM EST time!

Sorry for the early time, but I'll keep my gates open most of the day. I just have the day off from work today, and I have plans later tonight, so yeah. I might just be AFK at times. Everything on the ground is free for the taking. Don't have to ask at all, so keep it or catalog it, up to you! I'd appreciate some tips (especially from my trade list) but I'm more concerned with getting rid of stuff at the moment. Don't feel obligated to give me anything. Most of the stuff is furniture as I've already cleared out a bunch of clothes and wallpaper/carpet.

Please don't run or cut down any trees! Thanks!

Trade List:

Nintendo doubles:
Block
Varia Suit Pants
Kart x2
Yoshi's Egg
Super Star
Fire Bar x2
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pikmin x2
Big Bro's Stache

? Block
Varia Suit Shoes
S.S. Dolphin

Fossils for trade (included in free for all):
Sabertooth skull
Parasaur skull x2

Parasaur tail
Amber
Spino skull
Parasaur tail x2
Plesio Torso
Diplo skull
Ptera left wing x2

Ammonite

Things I need:

Fossils:

Triceratops torso
Stegotaurus torso
Styracosaurus skull
Diplodocus chest
Iguanodon torso
Plesiosaur skull
Dinosaur track

Music:
Pretty much everything

Bamboo shoots

Fairly certain I restored the spreadsheet to its original format. I remember being one of the last names on the list.

In other news I'll be having a free-for-all later today. I'll update my trade list and give out times in a bit. Just gotta get prepared for it haha.
I'll try to make it, do you still have any Zelda/Hero stuff?

Modern Furniture I'm looking for

- Chair

- End Table

- lamp

- sofa

- table

- wall clock

If you even have one of those it'd be great to catalog it. Thanks. 

Also these Fossils are still needed

Apato tail
Archaeopteryx
Archeological torso
Diplo tail
Pachy tail
Peking man
Petra left wing
Shark tooth
Spino tail
Stego torso

I am on the east coast but have my town set to mountain time to gain an hr of play. Looking for japanese themed stuff or fruits like durian, coconuts.
Okay. I've added you to my friends list. I'll bring some Fruit. I have Tatami furniture like the bed or flooring. Do you want me to order you some of that?

Okay. I've added you to my friends list. I'll bring some Fruit. I have Tatami furniture like the bed or flooring. Do you want me to order you some of that?
Sure. Just added you. let me know when you want to trade.

My turnip prices are bunk, down to 65 currently.

Guess I had the small spike pattern this week since it started in the 60s, got up in the 120s and now back in the 60s.  Sold mine in lilman's town yesterday, but was hoping to get a big spike to return the favor to some other CAGs.

Mine have been below 90 all week long. I'm beginning to think I'll be taking a loss on this batch.
Just keep an eye on the thread and hope you can visit someone's town to sell (just put in pockets and rest in inventory so you can get them from lockers in train station).

The Stalk Market honestly isn't really worth the risk if you can only sell in your own town as getting the 300-400+ prices are fairly rare (more so if you can't check every AM/PM to make sure you don't miss it). But seems at least 2-3 people in the thread get them and open their gates each week.

Trade List 7/18

Nintendo items:
Fire Flower (2)
Hero's Cap
Majora's mask
Midna's Mask
Peach's Parasol

Samus Mask

Balloon items:
Balloon sofa (4)
Balloon Clock (2)
Balloon Closet
Balloon Floor
Balloon Chair
Balloon Dresser

Fossils:
T. Rex Skull

T. Rex torso
Ptera right wing
Megacero Skull
Iguanodon tail
Stryaco torso
Tricera skull
Tricera tail
Plesio skull
Plesio torso
Archelon skull
Pachy torso
Pachy tail
Diplo neck
Spino torso
Dimetrodon tail (2)

Dimetrodon torso
Stego torso

Gyroids
Mega Poltergoid

K.K. songs: (must be ordered from catalog if requesting)
K.K. Soul
Two Days Ago
K.K. Metal
Space K.K.
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Disco
Only Me
Mountain Song
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Rock

Some things may be earmarked for a friend in need of several fossils. 

It's still too bloody hot out. Apparently, my characters agree. They step outside and give a "fuck me, it's hot" look immediately.

Town 2 just got the petition for ClubLol to open. I'm not holding out hope it will open before Saturday.

PM if you want anything....I'm going to go find a freezer to take a nap in for a while.

I'll be reopening my gates soon for another free for all run. Please take what you want!!!!
I wouldn't mind swinging by to take a look.

Just added you.

My FC: Is 2595-0524-8826

Will PM it to you too just in case.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back