Animal Crossing New Leaf

You might have hit your cap of 30.
Thank you! That was the problem. Looks like I have some demolishing to do :twoguns:

--

My fossil room is coming along nicely. Thanks to my visit with BlueLobstah a while back, I now have tables to set them on.

Don't they just look fantastic in green?

HNI_0092_zps843d8595.jpg

By the way, if anyone has a Diplo Hip for trade, just name your price. I have the other four pieces and it's killing me I can't make the model.

--

And Henry is still as creepy as ever...

HNI_0086_zps8809875d.jpg

My fossil room is coming along nicely. Thanks to my visit with BlueLobstah a while back, I now have tables to set them on.

Don't they just look fantastic in green?

HNI_0092_zps843d8595.jpg

By the way, if anyone has a Diplo Hip for trade, just name your price. I have the other four pieces and it's killing me I can't make the model.

--

And Henry is still as creepy as ever...

HNI_0086_zps8809875d.jpg
Nice! Is that with emeralds or just green paint? I like how they look better than they do with the silver ore upgrade like I did with my modern set - silver ore just makes it too shiny.

Nice! Is that with emeralds or just green paint? I like how they look better than they do with the silver ore upgrade like I did with my modern set - silver ore just makes it too shiny.
The table in the foreground was done with ore and the other furniture is just paint. I wanted to see how it would look with the green/emerald ore, and yeah, it is very bright and shiny. It would look pretty gaudy with the whole room done up like that. Maybe I'll just do the bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The table in the foreground was done with ore and the other furniture is just paint. I wanted to see how it would look with the green/emerald ore, and yeah, it is very bright and shiny. It would look pretty gaudy with the whole room done up like that. Maybe I'll just do the bed.
I like how the bed, lamp, and wall clock look with silver ore, so those would probably look good with emerald too.

--
I've got a diplo hip you can have. Just PM me when you're around and I can open my gates.

Stegosaurus Torso
Velociraptor Head

These should be the last two fossils I need to complete the fossil portion of my museum. If anyone can help me out with this I would be very thankful. Let me know how much or if there is an item you need and I'll see if I can get a hold of it.

I'll be online for the next couple of hours, if you pop on. :)
Sorry was in the process of transfer from 3ds to 3ds xl. Boughtna used red xl for $90of cl. Transfering process is long but done now. I will keep an eye on the forum for you tonight, i m on during the day if you are free.

I'm going to open my gates.  After today, I'm picking this stuff up off the ground.

Nintendo Items

Fossils

Fireworks Event Items

I have an Amazing Painting from Redd.  Looking to trade for any other (genuine) Redd item, except for:

amazing painting

common painting

calm painting

wistful painting

graceful painting

mystic statue

I may have decent afternoon turnip prices (I'd know better if I saw yesterday AM.), could be in the middle of either a big or small spike. 

I also may be headed for a big spike this afternoon. I'll know in an hour and a half and post then (though I won't be able to open my gates until 5pm PST-ish).

Stegosaurus Torso
Velociraptor Head

These should be the last two fossils I need to complete the fossil portion of my museum. If anyone can help me out with this I would be very thankful. Let me know how much or if there is an item you need and I'll see if I can get a hold of it.
Pretty certain I have a Raptor Skull, just have to dig it out. (edit: Nope it was the Torso, I mis-labled it. Sorry to get your hopes up)

I forgot to mention this but Hav0k thanks for having your gates open so late last night. I snuck in like a ninja around 1:30 am to get some signatures.

Pretty certain I have a Raptor Skull, just have to dig it out. (edit: Nope it was the Torso, I mis-labled it. Sorry to get your hopes up)

I forgot to mention this but Hav0k thanks for having your gates open so late last night. I snuck in like a ninja around 1:30 am to get some signatures.
No worries.

I got a huge spike this afternoon after the morning price was 168.

444 is my turnip price this afternoon for anyone who wants to sell.

Let me know and I'll open up around 1pm PST

Haha that's funny. I opened last minute to let someone get a fossil and just closed my 3DS not realizing the gates would stay open. I thought it was odd when I opened my 3DS at work and was resetti'd. Makes sense now.

I also may be headed for a big spike this afternoon. I'll know in an hour and a half and post then (though I won't be able to open my gates until 5pm PST-ish).
Spiked at only 410, looks like there are better deals elsewhere tonight!

No worries.

I'll probably jump on that when I get home in a bit if you're still around.

Good price and I'll be pretty busy the rest of the week.

Sxulo9f.jpg

Attn US players: Pumpkin pie available at post office. Works with Bestbuy ssid trick.
You can find Nintendo Zone locations in your area with this handy page:

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone

Best Buy is included on the list! As well as many other places in my area such as an ATT&T store, B&N, McDonald's, FedEx Office, and Starbucks. I'll probably just go to Best Buy again since it worked perfectly for the other free stuff.

No worries.

can you please add both:
2122-6274-9152
3926-4367-6029

thanks!

I'll be glad when August ends. Sick of seeing fireworks instead of fortune cookies.

Streetpassed a house with all the 7-11 items. Adding them to my want list as a form of masochism.

Tip to those trying to get more public works project with swim/tools trick....if you're doing it over and over again and then they stop being surprised; save quit and return cause your villagers think your too tired to be playing.

I totes keep forgetting to snag items at best buy.....its seriously right across the street from where i work...im sooooooooo lazy! lol

I'm closing my gate for now, but if anyone needs to sell just let me know and I'll reopen the gates.

Thanks again Explicit!

Tip to those trying to get more public works project with swim/tools trick....if you're doing it over and over again and then they stop being surprised; save quit and return cause your villagers think your too tired to be playing.
The other thing that seems to work is to just find more villagers after you get the too tired to still be playing message from the first. I usually find one that has the special dialogue after clearing that message.

Edit: Thanks for the trade Havok!

Ok, in terms of fortune cookie items I now just need the Varia Suit Clothes (shirt) to complete my collection. Not getting many chances due to fire work items.

If anyone has extras, you can name your price in bells, or I have the following items:

Triforce

Hero's Clothes

Varia Suit Pants

Metroid

Arwing

Those are also up for grabs if anyone needs them period--not looking for anything other than Blue Falcon and Varia clothes so fine just giving them away if no one has those.

Ok, in terms of fortune cookie items I'm still trying to get the Blue Falcon and Varia Suit Clothes (shirt) to complete my collection. Not getting many chances do to fire work items.

If anyone has extras, you can name your price in bells, or I have the following items:

Triforce
Hero's Clothes
Varia Suit Pants
Metroid
Arwing
Wii Balance Board

Those are also up for grabs if anyone needs them period--not looking for anything other than Blue Falcon and Varia clothes so fine just giving them away if no one has those.
I've got a blue falcon you can have. I don't have a balance board yet if you still have that available. I probably won't be online for another hour or two though.

Oh i need to sell about 1000 tnips ...not much at all. If anyone is going to be open after 10est (out of the house til then) with high prices let me know....would love to get them sold. :)

Oh i need to sell about 1000 tnips ...not much at all. If anyone is going to be open after 10est (out of the house til then) with high prices let me know....would love to get them sold. :)
Explicits 444 is better than my 410, but I can be available around that time if you can't get in on the 444.

I've got a blue falcon you can have. I don't have a balance board yet if you still have that available. I probably won't be online for another hour or two though.
I'm totally up for that. Just PM when you're on and I'll come over and make the trade.

I'll be here all afternoon/night, just PM me or post here when you jump on if you want to come by.

Ill take her. Gates are open for the guitar that wants the double headed guitar fom.
Sorry I've been missing you HuBu! Having an 8 month old makes it tough to nail down a good exact gaming time, hahaha. Hope to be online with ya soon.

I'm opening up my gates for anyone trying to sell turnips.
Would you mind if I sold in your town? I've not done any online yet in this game, so if you rather not bother having to be patient with me, no worries.

One more potential annoyance. I have 3700 turnips to sell.

If you're okay with me coming my FC is: 0173-1292-4635 (James)

Thanks!

Would you mind if I sold in your town? I've not done any online yet in this game, so if you rather not bother having to be patient with me, no worries.

One more potential annoyance. I have 3700 turnips to sell.

If you're okay with me coming my FC is: 0173-1292-4635 (James)

Thanks!
Not an issue. I have people in town right now, but will add you when they leave.

bread's done
Back