Animal Crossing New Leaf

Do bushes have to have flowers on them for snails to spawn?

And a reminder, bug-off this weekend start storing bugs.
It only has to be raining for snails to spawn on bushes. They can also spawn on the island, if it's raining there, but rain is kind of rare on the island - I've only seen it rain there once.

Roscoe is all packed and will be moving out. If anyone wants to try and convince him to move to your town, let me know.

-Roscoe_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Got the gold watering can today, didn't think it had been 15 days yet, so I guess I had the perfect rating a few days longer than I thought.

Still looking for the Varia Suit Clothes (shirt):

If anyone has an extra you can name your price in bells, or I have the following fortune cookie items.

Arwing

Coin

Hero's Clothes

Metroid

Triforce

Varia Suit Pants

Vic is moving out of my town today, not my choice, he's a cool dude.  If anyone wants him let me know.  If no one calls dibs by say 9-10PM EST I am auctioning him off on Gamefaqs.

Vic.png

Also need to drop Katie off somewhere.  And I got plenty of stuff for free outside my station.  Gonna open my doors shortly here, gonna try to drop off Katie first.

Vic is moving out of my town today, not my choice, he's a cool dude. If anyone wants him let me know. If no one calls dibs by say 9-10PM EST I am auctioning him off on Gamefaqs.

Vic.png

Also need to drop Katie off somewhere. And I got plenty of stuff for free outside my station. Gonna open my doors shortly here, gonna try to drop off Katie first.
I will take him.

Vic is moving out of my town today, not my choice, he's a cool dude. If anyone wants him let me know. If no one calls dibs by say 9-10PM EST I am auctioning him off on Gamefaqs.

Vic.png

Also need to drop Katie off somewhere. And I got plenty of stuff for free outside my station. Gonna open my doors shortly here, gonna try to drop off Katie first.
I've got Katie in Arkham today. Shuffled her to Gotham. I'm pretty sure that would mean a dropped ticket if you try to drop Katie off in my town.

Vic.png

My friend has Vic in her town and I want him, but have no room.

I want Muffy to move out so I can finally build my police station, but I don't think she'll be going anywhere anytime soon. Everyone else but her always wants to move out.

Katie's in my town too, so she'll probably drop her ticket if you take her here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Resetti and now I cant even connect. I will try again later tonight if you dont mind.

working again...lets give this another go.

I don't think I do, and I know what you're asking, but out of context that's a hilarious question.
LOL that's the same thing I thought when Katrina told me. Which if anyone wants to visit her you may. I will need to stop by someone's town to get signatures as well.

Off topic, but I just Streetpassed you. Going to add your house to my HH Showcase favorites so it isn't overwritten.
Haha! I don't think I've Streetpassed any CAGs yet from the home relay.

I just got the last reward for the theme challenge, so a lot of my furniture will be changing if you SP me again.

I'm really considering getting rid of my Animal Crossing/3DS. I have burned myself out. I'm sure I don't have anything that anyone wants but I am willing to give away my items before I trade the game in.

If you set up a free for all or something I'd love to visit, even if just to catalog.

Apparently no one wants Vic at Gamefaqs so if anyone here wants him, he's still available until I go to bed.  I also still got my gates open for the free for all.

Vic is a really awesome guy too.  The other villagers started mentioning he was thinking of leaving, and so I tried to talk to him to get him to mention it, and he never did, so he ended up just deciding to leave without giving me any say. :(

Someone finally agreed to take him.  Thank god.

So its been a weird last 45 minutes as I try to catch a barbel steed for Freckles. I wandered into 3 separate conversation between villagers, this might equal the amount of conversations I've seen in total since I got the game. I also caught Drift sitting on a stump.  

If anyone need regular axes I have around 5-6 in storage that I no longer need since I got the golden axe today.

So its been a weird last 45 minutes as I try to catch a barbel steed for Freckles. I wandered into 3 separate conversation between villagers, this might equal the amount of conversations I've seen in total since I got the game. I also caught Drift sitting on a stump.

If anyone need regular axes I have around 5-6 in storage that I no longer need since I got the golden axe today.
I can use a ton of them. I have a lot of deforesting to do... unfortunately, I haven't been able to find my 3DS all day today. I suspect my oldest daughter is to blame.

I can use a ton of them. I have a lot of deforesting to do... unfortunately, I haven't been able to find my 3DS all day today. I suspect my oldest daughter is to blame.
Let me know when you find it and you can come and get them. Though I might rage quit soon since the fish is eluding me.

Do you still have this? I just got a duplicate golden dresser.
I still have this.

ATTENTION ALL: blume3 very, VERY generously dropped off all of his stuff at my place. That means there is a LOT more stuff on the ground in my town. Tons of Nintendo items and a lot of everything else too. I'm closing up for tonight soon but I'll be on a ton tomorrow and this weekend.

I still have this.

ATTENTION ALL: blume3 very, VERY generously dropped off all of his stuff at my place. That means there is a LOT more stuff on the ground in my town. Tons of Nintendo items and a lot of everything else too. I'm closing up for tonight soon but I'll be on a ton tomorrow and this weekend.
Didn't want to let it go to waste. I am fixing to trade my game in figured my fellow CAGs could put it to good use, or at least get some bells for it.

Didn't want to let it go to waste. I am fixing to trade my game in figured my fellow CAGs could put it to good use, or at least get some bells for it.
Awesome. Looking forward to checking this out.

Got a bunch of bonsais from from Knight last night.

bread's done
Back