Animal Crossing New Leaf

Turnips @ 648 if anyone needs to sell tonight.  Bingo #'s 28, 31, 49 and Redd is in town with a real proper painting available.  Opening gates but will be away.

Looking for any Gold items besides the bench, screen and table.

I have most of the balloon items and a bunch of things from fortune cookies to trade.

Turnips @ 648 if anyone needs to sell tonight. Bingo #'s 28, 31, 49 and Redd is in town with a real proper painting available. Opening gates but will be away.
Argh! I sold all mine yesterday for a much crappier price. :/ Oh well. I haven't seen the price go above 600 in my town, of course I haven't checked every single day. I often don't even look at it when I don't buy turnips.

You can always come to my town for sigs. :lol:
I did, and it was the one day I couldn't find people in stores / town! Only four people were in their homes and I couldn't find anyone else.

What is it anyways? I couldn't even find what it does online.

I'm also looking for the Astro series, I love it. making an astro room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cesar is moving out of Yolovile today. He was a good guy in Boxden and I didn't want to lose him so I sent him to my fiancée's town. His time though is up so if anyone wants him in your town let me know!

-Cesar_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

He's adorable but I don't have room until the 27th when Papi leaves.  he is the first one I have aloud to leave, I figured it's been a month, time for change, and his house is where I'd like to put more trees.  :lol:

The petitions don't actually do anything except make the person who made you get them happy. :lol:  I never bothered.

Outrage, not sure if I have you added.  Please check the spreadsheet.  If I haven't added you, PM me and I will add you.  I have a golden dresser and closet I can give you for free.  Trying to get rid of them. :lol:

Broly, did you say you needed a balloon dresser?  Can't remember which balloon item you needed.  If it's the dresser I got one today you can have.

Turnips are 134 for any late sellers.

I did, and it was the one day I couldn't find people in stores / town! Only four people were in their homes and I couldn't find anyone else.

What is it anyways? I couldn't even find what it does online.

I'm also looking for the Astro series, I love it. making an astro room.
You can come catalog the Astro set in my town, along with any other orderable furniture set. All located on my beaches.

Kept my turnip prices the same from yesterday

You can come catalog the Astro set in my town, along with any other orderable furniture set. All located on my beaches.

Kept my turnip prices the same from yesterday
I was trying to right now but got kicked out. I normally don't have issues with Dead of Knight's town or a friend of mine, but the rest of you it never seems to work right. :lol:

Got a sloppy TV at Re-Tail today, but still a long way to go (9 more pieces) until I complete this set.

Redd brought a legit moody painting with him today, along with a fake wild painting which is one of the 3 I still need. :wall: So, the moody painting is up for grabs (to be delivered tomorrow) as well as a valiant statue.

Got a Wild Painting on trade from Gamefaqs.  Just need Quaint Painting and Mystic Statue now.  Have a Moody Painting for trade.  Let me know if you get either of those!

Ugh.... got a camper today and it's SNAKE!  AND MY TOWN'S FULL!  UGHHHH  Snake is so awesome, had him in my GC town.

Also, ores are double in my town today if you wanna sell some.

Free paintings:

- Famous Painting

- Scary Painting

- Moody Painting

- Scenic Painting

- Jolly Painting

- Scenic Painting

- Worthy Painting

+ Bamboo shoots and fossils

Last edited:
Free paintings:

- Famous Painting
- Scary Painting
- Moody Painting
- Scenic Painting
- Jolly Painting
- Scenic Painting
- Worthy Painting

+ Bamboo shoots and fossils
I need all the paintings except the Scenic one. How much would you like for them?

Not looking for anything, feel free to visit and take them. Let me know when you need me to open.
Does Tuesday work for you? Just let me know a time that's best. Appreciate it a lot.

I'm out here on the west coast and I'd say tonight, but I'm not sure what your time zone is because I wouldn't be able to jump on till 9:30pm PST.

Today was a bad building snowman day...took a couple hours cause I realized that stupid bug kept pushing my other ball as I searched for the other. I'm so never building at night again.

Good news today...Pashima wants a picnic blanket!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

One of my guys want a Zen Clock, or bell or something.  I wasn't paying attention.  :lol:

I had issues connecting the internet and I kept moving and the damn cart kept falling out.

Papi is leaving tomorrow, he is the first to go, I want more to leave, I love them all dearly but I feel change is good and there are so many other characters I want to move in.

Does Tuesday work for you? Just let me know a time that's best. Appreciate it a lot.

I'm out here on the west coast and I'd say tonight, but I'm not sure what your time zone is because I wouldn't be able to jump on till 9:30pm PST.
We can work something out for tomorrow, probably in the evening.

One of my guys want a Zen Clock, or bell or something. I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

I had issues connecting the internet and I kept moving and the damn cart kept falling out.

Papi is leaving tomorrow, he is the first to go, I want more to leave, I love them all dearly but I feel change is good and there are so many other characters I want to move in.
I hate it when the best villagers move into a crappy part of your town and I'm forced to let them leave. It would be cool if you could determine which spots the villagers are able to move into.

One of my guys want a Zen Clock, or bell or something. I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

I don't let them leave until they give me their pictures @_@ then I just stop talking to them once I get it lol ><

T-Bone is camping in my town and I would convince him to move in, but I really want Julian or Kabuki to camp and move in someday. What to do what to do? I worry that one day I'll be full and they will camp in town 
sadto.gif

Thank you for the five paintings Rozz! It helped me a lot.

I only need 13 more pieces to have the art section complete. I'll list what I need and if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Amazing Painting
Ancient Statue
Basic Painting
Beautiful Statue
Calm Painting
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Moving Painting
Mystic Statue
Neutral Painting
Nice Painting
Robust Statue
Valiant Statue
Wistful Painting

I don't let them leave until they give me their pictures @_@ then I just stop talking to them once I get it lol ><
Pictures? :lol:

I should have let Grizzy leave, but he wanted to leave the day after he moved it! Plus he was in a good location.

I think they should do it like the Gamecube one, have little signs up where the houses can go. Plus as being mayor I think you should get approval before sticking a house up. Have the animals live in a tent for a day until they get approval.

I have an extra calm painting that I just got I can give you.

Worst day ever....guess who's camping right now while I'm full up? LUCKY!!! I want him so bad...and what really sucks is Nana is moving tomorrow....I just wish there was something I could do to get Lucky to move in!!! At least he's lazy and I can sell to him making some good bells.

I have an extra calm painting that I just got I can give you.

Worst day ever....guess who's camping right now while I'm full up? LUCKY!!! I want him so bad...and what really sucks is Nana is moving tomorrow....I just wish there was something I could do to get Lucky to move in!!! At least he's lazy and I can sell to him making some good bells.
That would be great!

I hate when you have someone moving out and the animal camping still can't be convinced to move in. By the time they pick a spot, the other animal resident would have been gone for 2 days. smh

So...Mathilda the Kangaroo is moving out tomorrow. I've grown fond of this villager during this game, so it's sad to finally see her go.  I'll be opening up tomorrow in case anyone wants her.

So...Mathilda the Kangaroo is moving out tomorrow. I've grown fond of this villager during this game, so it's sad to finally see her go. I'll be opening up tomorrow in case anyone wants her.
I'm not sure we are friends, but as of right now I have an opening and would love a kangaroo.

Does anyone need to sell turnips? I have 559 in my town until 2AM central. Sadly, I do not play the stalk market. That's a young mayor's game.

Let me know if you want to stop by.

Does anyone need to sell turnips? I have 559 in my town until 2AM central. Sadly, I do not play the stalk market. That's a young mayor's game.

Let me know if you want to stop by.
Oh... Nice, I added you n case I don't fall asleep.

Broly, do you still need a balloon dresser? Or was it another balloon item you're missing? Let me know if I still need to hold onto it.
Balloon Closet.

I'm not sure we are friends, but as of right now I have an opening and would love a kangaroo.
Okay, I'll add you. 3351-4164-6416. I'll be open all day after my chores are done.

EDIT:

In-game chores are done, gates are open, I've added The Green Giant. Free stuff is in front of the Train Station. Please take some. Mathilda is in the south of town. Shopping is open for all too. No Snowmen today I'm afraid, as I'm trying to get the final Snowman furniture pieces.

Ok Cool I'll be stopping by shortly.

He/she is mine!   :)

I have balloon bed and balloon table in Re-Tail.

I also have 446 turnips today, so it will be open for the next several hours, but I won't be there most of the time.  Please don't take anything outside the house, I'm remodeling.  Free free to take anything fro mthe trai notation as always.

I'd love to sell some turnips but I won't be on till tomorrow.... if anyone has good prices then let me know.

And I can bring over the painting tomorrow explicit too

bread's done
Back