Animal Crossing New Leaf

Becky is moving out of Boxden on the 26th. Anyone want her?

Becky_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have another extra scenic panting if you still need it.
Ohhh, sure! Let me know when to head over~ I don't have that one yet

I also got a spare Bud's pic, let me know if you want it as well.

Got busy playing Toy Soldiers cold war past few days....back in my town now. I give up on making snow boys...I suck at it sooooo much. Can I catalog the snow boy items from anyone that has them all? Let me know... I have some free art to give: Ancient, dynamic, fine, flowery, motherly, and serene.

I just got a basic painting today so I only need: nice, wistful, great, and mystic for completion. :)

I'm pretty excited...I convinced Savannah (zebra horse) to move in. She moved to a fairly good spot too. :)

Oh! And I saw something new today! I built a fairy tale clock a long time ago...prob back in Oct. Well I happened to be next to it at the top of the hour...the cutest toy soldier pops out!! Had no idea.

Got busy playing Toy Soldiers cold war past few days....back in my town now. I give up on making snow boys...I suck at it sooooo much. Can I catalog the snow boy items from anyone that has them all? Let me know... I have some free art to give: Ancient, dynamic, fine, flowery, motherly, and serene.

I just got a basic painting today so I only need: nice, wistful, great, and mystic for completion. :)

I'm pretty excited...I convinced Savannah (zebra horse) to move in. She moved to a fairly good spot too. :)

Oh! And I saw something new today! I built a fairy tale clock a long time ago...prob back in Oct. Well I happened to be next to it at the top of the hour...the cutest toy soldier pops out!! Had no idea.
I'm on the same boat. My suckiness of building snowman doomed me from the get go. If I could catalog the items as well, I'd be very grateful.

Yeah I'm done with snow....can't wait till spring.

Open overnight...

Bingo 24-28-39
Turnips 25 ---yikes! Lowest I've seen. I have about 2000 to sell too...so if anyone has anything above 100 around noon est tmrw let me know. That's when I'll be back on for a bit.

I stopped building snow---- a moth ago, I want the snow gone! Only a few more days for fake snow to melt.
I just want all the items, but I know that's impossible unless I managed to get 1 Bingo item per day for the next week. And even then I'm missing the Snowman from a Snowboy :/

Anyone know why the trees I plant are disappearing after a few days? Is it because it is winter? Can I not plant them close to buildings? Any insight much appreciated.

Anyone know why the trees I plant are disappearing after a few days? Is it because it is winter? Can I not plant them close to buildings? Any insight much appreciated.
You can't have trees within one space of anything else, including cliffs, other trees, houses. Bananas and coconuts can only be planted on beach.

Also, cedar saplings have to be planted in the northern half of your town; they don't grow if you plant them south. I forgot about this when I tried to make cedar stumps in front of my house - they never grew, but any other tree (besides coconut & banana) planted in the same spot would grow.

Also, cedar saplings have to be planted in the northern half of your town; they don't grow if you plant them south. I forgot about this when I tried to make cedar stumps in front of my house - they never grew, but any other tree (besides coconut & banana) planted in the same spot would grow.
That might be my problem. I cut down a tree to place my campsite, and wanted to replace it to balance everything again. Seems I have only tried cedar saplings there.

That doesn't even make any sense. Stupid game. :lol:

Still have dynamic painting and robust statue if anyone wants...

The Card Dresser was being sold in Boxden. I bought it for you since you needed it.
Thank you so much :D

I'm open now, by the way. Bingo Numbers 20, 30 and 12.

I got a Snowman from the Snowboy I built yesterday, so I'm happy about that.

I believe today is the last day to build Snowpeople.  Either today or tomorrow.  With that in mind, I have "3" Bingo numbers today for those interested.

Those numbers are:  13, 13 and 37

So apparently this happened because I got a Bingo with the first 13 and built another Snowman, which also gave me 13.  -_-  That means I have ALL 10 OF THE SNOWMAN BINGO ITEMS!!! :D  I still need a Snow Globe though, which is an orderable I believe.

EDIT: Opened my Gates.  Free Stuff, as always, is in front of the Train Station for your taking/Cataloging.

I believe today is the last day to build Snowpeople. Either today or tomorrow. With that in mind, I have "3" Bingo numbers today for those interested.

Those numbers are: 13, 13 and 37

So apparently this happened because I got a Bingo with the first 13 and built another Snowman, which also gave me 13. -_- That means I have ALL 10 OF THE SNOWMAN BINGO ITEMS!!! :D I still need a Snow Globe though, which is an orderable I believe.

EDIT: Opened my Gates. Free Stuff, as always, is in front of the Train Station for your taking/Cataloging.
I'll need to catalog your snowman stuff when you get a chance. My snowman creation failures caused me too much pain lol

Goodbye, snow! Grass is back!

The snowflake in my pocket didn't melt. :p Three of my snowpeople are still there, for now.

Becky is in boxes. I'll let anyone from here get a shot at her first. If no one wants her from here, I'll post her up on Google+ for anyone to take her.

I'll take her, I don't remember if I have both of your FCs or not.

I want new people, but the tent today was Renee and I didn't like her hair.  Last three days villagers who wanted to leave are my favorites, Patty the cow, Eurene, and Phil.  I want Muffy and Roccoo to leave.

I have a moody painting if anyone wants it, some special New Year hats + such and I also have a bunch of silver tools and all the fruit for new people.  So I'll be open for a bit.

I'll take her, I don't remember if I have both of your FCs or not.

I want new people, but the tent today was Renee and I didn't like her hair. Last three days villagers who wanted to leave are my favorites, Patty the cow, Eurene, and Phil. I want Muffy and Roccoo to leave.

I have a moody painting if anyone wants it, some special New Year hats + such and I also have a bunch of silver tools and all the fruit for new people. So I'll be open for a bit.
The first one is for Boxden. I'll open up in the next half hour so you can talk to her.

Explicit, you can come by on Saturday and catalog them if you'd like. I just have to figure out where all of them are.

Explicit, you can come by on Saturday and catalog them if you'd like. I just have to figure out where all of them are.
Great! I should hopefully have a router in place at my fiancee's house so I won't be stuck on the Comcast wi-fi modem they gave her. That doesn't play nice with the 3DS for some reason, which I still haven't figured out why.

My gates are open Green Giant to pick up Becky and for anyone who wants to stop by to visit and shop! Oh and don't mind the construction next to Becky's house. I'm just waiting for her house to be gone so I can get to work :razz:

Great! I should hopefully have a router in place at my fiancee's house so I won't be stuck on the Comcast wi-fi modem they gave her. That doesn't play nice with the 3DS for some reason, which I still haven't figured out why.

My gates are open Green Giant to pick up Becky and for anyone who wants to stop by to visit and shop! Oh and don't mind the construction next to Becky's house. I'm just waiting for her house to be gone so I can get to work :razz:
OK, I have to add you, I'll be there in a minute.

bread's done
Back