Animal Crossing New Leaf

94 in my town, if that's cheap enough for you. 100 isn't a bad price as long as you can sell for more. The highest I've ever spent was 110, but most of the time I spent 96 or less. For me, the selling price was always more important than the buying price - I'd buy at 100+ if a TTer had high prices on a Sunday where I could sell immediately.

FC: 4742-5601-9252
Ok, I went ahead and added you. My FC is 4098-2874-8272

Ok, I went ahead and added you. My FC is 4098-2874-8272
I added you and my gate is open. :) Joan is trapped by the station.

Open for everyone who wants to visit - shop, drop off Katie, get signatures, get free stuff, meet the animals, etc.

EDIT: Free stuff by the station. Free hybrids (no pink ones since I don't have a lot of extras of those, but almost everything else) between Re-Tail & bulletin board. Any hybrids past the line of clothes aren't for taking. If the line of clothes is gone... please don't take the hybrids to the right of the pond (left of the cedar tree). The ones you can see in this pic are free to take:

QiVS6hGl.jpg

EDIT 2: I closed my gate since I had to take my SD card out to upload that pic. I'll reopen soon after I check my shops & trap Joan again. Whoops! I almost trampled those hybrids since I'm so used to running through that area. :lol:

Gate is open again.

I'm afk playing Saints Row IV or ESO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I need hybrids.

I have never had turnips for sale below 100, so I was happy when they were 100 today and bout 70,000 bells worth. (all the money I had on me).

I added you and my gate is open. :) Joan is trapped by the station.

Open for everyone who wants to visit - shop, drop off Katie, get signatures, get free stuff, meet the animals, etc.

EDIT: Free stuff by the station. Free hybrids (no pink ones since I don't have a lot of extras of those, but almost everything else) between Re-Tail & bulletin board. Any hybrids past the line of clothes aren't for taking. If the line of clothes is gone... please don't take the hybrids to the right of the pond (left of the cedar tree). The ones you can see in this pic are free to take:

QiVS6hGl.jpg

EDIT 2: I closed my gate since I had to take my SD card out to upload that pic. I'll reopen soon after I check my shops & trap Joan again. Whoops! I almost trampled those hybrids since I'm so used to running through that area. :lol:

Gate is open again.

I'm afk playing Saints Row IV or ESO.
Took a few hybrids I didn't already own! Thanks a ton, left a tiny tip. Also I love how you trapped Joan. :lol:

Oh I need hybrids.

I have never had turnips for sale below 100, so I was happy when they were 100 today and bout 70,000 bells worth. (all the money I had on me).
I added you, if you want to stop by.

FC: 4742-5601-9252

What are signatures?
Sometimes villagers will give you a random petition to sign and you have to go to another town to get signatures. The petitions don't actually do anything except boost your friendship level with the villager who requested it.

Took a few hybrids I didn't already own! Thanks a ton, left a tiny tip. Also I love how you trapped Joan. :lol:
Hehe, I always try to trap Joan to make it easier for people buying turnips - that way she's not wandering all over town. 5 more minutes until she's gone.

Lets say Rudy tells you tonight that he's leaving on the 20th. If you go back five days he will be packed up ready for pick up. Go back six days and he's gone. Nintendo has made it so time traveling counts as days forward or back. Jumping to September in either direction will result in lost villagers with new ones in their place. Some people are ok with that and some people aren't. The Beautiful Town Ordinance should save your flowers.

I read a story from a poster on one of the Google+ ACNL communities where her niece time traveled without telling her aunt and when she had checked her town, she saw all her hybrids and flowers dead. She was trying to get people to donate to her cause. If that happened to someone here I would have donated, but I was getting fed up with that community so I ignored her post.
From what I understand traveling backwards in time only counts as one day time travel, no matter how far back you go. The problem is getting back to your own time.
It sounds like I'll have to test it out by traveling a week or two back and seeing what changes. Thank you both for your input. KingBroly, if you want to stop by just let me know. I'll probably try it out later this week.

EDIT: Free stuff by the station. Free hybrids
Miranda, do you have any extra purple pansies to trade? The instructions for growing them seems complicated :lol: (I don't even understand what a Hybrid Red Pansy is)

But I'm sure I have some pink hybrids I can trade you for them. Or are you looking for anything else?

Sure I'll stop by in a few if you are still around. I'm on the island playing a horrible memory game.

What where the bounties again? :lol:
Almost all of the furniture I left out was taken. What's left is:

ladybug carpet & ladybug chair from the Bug-Off

desert vista wallpaper from Sahara

Pavé floor

pink glow wand

flower bopper from last summer's fireworks shows

a bunch of feathers nobody wants :lol:

random clothes, stationery

flowers:

orange, purple pansy

orange, black, purple roses

black, orange cosmos

blue violets

black tulips

There's also stuff in front of Re-Tail, I usually put it up for sale for the villagers, but it can be taken too - mostly fossils and gems.

Miranda, do you have any extra purple pansies to trade? The instructions for growing them seems complicated :lol: (I don't even understand what a Hybrid Red Pansy is)

But I'm sure I have some pink hybrids I can trade you for them. Or are you looking for anything else?
I was only ever able to get one purple pansy to grow in my town somehow - I didn't know which of the red ones it came from. If it wasn't for the other one I picked up in prim's town, I wouldn't have been able to breed any more. Now they're growing like weeds. :lol: There's one up front, but I held onto two for you.

Almost all of the furniture I left out was taken. What's left is:

ladybug carpet & ladybug chair from the Bug-Off

desert vista wallpaper from Sahara

Pavé floor

pink glow wand

flower bopper from last summer's fireworks shows

a bunch of feathers nobody wants :lol:

random clothes, stationery

flowers:

orange, purple pansy

orange, black, purple roses

black, orange cosmos

blue violets

I was only ever able to get one purple pansy to grow in my town somehow - I didn't know which of the red ones it came from. If it wasn't for the other one I picked up in prim's town, I wouldn't have been able to breed any more. Now they're growing like weeds. :lol: There's one up front, but I held onto two for you.
Oh thank you! The purple and blue pansies were my favorites from Wild World. I think I want to grow a ton of those and spread them around my town. I don't know if I can stop by today, but I'll try later if you're still around. Are you looking for any specific pink hybrids?

I will gladly take unwanted purple or blue flowers off of anyone's hands.  The only blue flowers I have are violets and they are my least favorite.

Oh thank you! The purple and blue pansies were my favorites from Wild World. I think I want to grow a ton of those and spread them around my town. I don't know if I can stop by today, but I'll try later if you're still around. Are you looking for any specific pink hybrids?
Not really looking for any. I have enough pink hybrids in my town, just not any extras for giving away. They've been starting to multiply too.

I'll probably put up more flowers throughout the week, depending on what's been growing. I get kind of tired of watering them all - I can't change my ordinance to beautiful town yet since I'm still trying to get the gold weed pulling badge from Phineas.

Though I might change from bell boom to night owl since I don't need to save money anymore and hate paying 20% more for Gracie's items.

Nana is moving out the 18th(?) and Patty is moving out the 21.

Both are awesome, Nana is a cool monkey and Patty is a cute cow.  Both are great if anyone wants them.

Nana is moving out the 18th(?) and Patty is moving out the 21.

Both are awesome, Nana is a cool monkey and Patty is a cute cow. Both are great if anyone wants them.
I wouldn't mind Patty if you are ok with that. I have Lionel moving out on the 20th (so boxes should be on the 21st right) so I should have room to convince her on the 21st. Anyone is free to get Lionel if they want. FC is 0301-9941-1735 if you haven't added me already.

I wouldn't mind Patty if you are ok with that. I have Lionel moving out on the 20th (so boxes should be on the 21st right) so I should have room to convince her on the 21st. Anyone is free to get Lionel if they want. FC is 0301-9941-1735 if you haven't added me already.
He'll be packed up on the 20th and gone on the 21st.

Bill the Duck is moving out today, so I've opened my gates in case anyone would like him to move to their town.

Free Stuff is in front of the Train Station and in the Plaza only.

People are welcome in my town anytime now that I feel like it has Gardens and such. Thanks for the tip! Did you a 20% increase? I have that going but never know if it works for out of town-ers.
Thanks for letting me in your town to sell and for the Pave lamp! I sold at 173 last week, so it doesn't look like I received the 20% bump. I have the beautiful town sanction in place so that might have affected it.

Thanks again and sorry for the delayed response.

Sure thing. I still have a bookcase and end table in thePave series if someone wants them. Otherwise they are good money.

I have turnips for 130 and tried selling. No increase.

It sounds like I'll have to test it out by traveling a week or two back and seeing what changes. Thank you both for your input. KingBroly, if you want to stop by just let me know. I'll probably try it out later this week.
I'd like to stop by too. Missing 7 fish and 5 bugs.

Sure.  

I reopened after you figure out your internet connection.   :p

I'll be open for hours if anyone wants to stop buy, nothing special but I have been playing a butterfly game on the island to get coins and taking the flowers so I now have insane amounts of flowers to water, looks nice.  :)

Anyone recommend a good app to make town flags/designs?

I'm using one on my Nexus called Animal Xing Designs, but they seem to come out blurry. Maybe I'm not cropping the pictures small enough to make them come out clear. :/

Sure.

I reopened after you figure out your internet connection. :p

I'll be open for hours if anyone wants to stop buy, nothing special but I have been playing a butterfly game on the island to get coins and taking the flowers so I now have insane amounts of flowers to water, looks nice. :)
Thanks for reopening, left a tip by the station

Thanks Broly, I convinced Bill to move over to my village!

Also, I'm opened up right now if anyone wants to come by.

I got a balloon table you can have. Only thing I ask is if you can give me a cherry. Sick of all the animals asking for cherries when I have none. FC is 0301-9941-1735
Apparently if you send a Villager a letter that says "Swap Fruit" and you enclose a Fruit they'll send you another Fruit.

EDIT: Went to visit Bill one last time. His house is dark and reads "Moved Out." wow.

I hate the ballon series, very ugly to me.  I have had 3-4 ballon tables, TV and closets, just keep getting rid of them.  If you need any let me know, so next time I won't sell it.

I have plenty of fruit if you need any to get some trees growing.

Anyone collecting villager pictures? Apparently, you can get one of everyone in your town on April Fools Day. Assuming I can catch them before they leave, I will have pictures of these:

Wolfgang
Kyle
Portia
Hamphrey
Filbert
Cole
Cobb
Bella

Chadder
Sylvia
Whitney
Erik
Kiki
Shari
Dizzy
Pippy

And hopefully one or two more if they move in before then. I would be willing to get dups to trade if anyone is interested...

I wish I new that, I would have kept Nana (Who might not be moving) and Patty to stay longer.

But what is the point of the pictures?

Well time traveling went pretty smoothly. I had to travel forward a few times because the town hall was closed due to the holiday. And in that time the game forced an ugly orange sheep to mark a spot in my town. And I convinced Elvis, a camper, to move in. Once I confirmed the beautiful ordinance was working I was good to go.

I traveled back 10 days and the orange sheep was unpacking her boxes. The game really did treat it like a single day had passed. I then traveled back an entire month and the only new thing was that Elvis had marked where he was going to move in, and the sheep was unpacked. Again the game treated it as just one day. Leonardo said he wanted to leave but I told him to stay.

Seeing that, I took the plunge and jumped back all the way to September and the only difference was that Elvis was unpacking his boxes.

So far so good. I'll hang out in September until everyone who needs the fish/bugs can stop by. Hopefully traveling forward will go smoothly too.

I'll open my gate tomorrow at 7PM central for those who want to stop by.

I'd like to stop by too. Missing 7 fish and 5 bugs.
Let me know if there needs to be a certain time of day for what you have to catch.

Daisy, I'll post up what I need from the September time frame tomorrow morning. All ready have my lists updated, but way to tired to post them.

Holy smokes, Daisy, that's awesome. If we can work out a time, I'd love to stop over sometime if that works for you. I need the catch the following:

Dorado
King Salmon
Horseshoe Crab
Diving Beetle
Scorpion

Just let me know your schedule and I'll try to jump on.

Thanks!

I'll be online tonight around 7 central, as soon as I get off work (but I'll be away while having dinner)

I've cleared flowers away from the river banks, so you guys can run carefully through there if you need to scare off a fish, but please mind the hybrids nearby. I'll put a diving suit on the beach if you need to get to the other side. Fishing for salmon is a lot easier on that side. Or you can throw your rod from the top of the waterfall and let it fall down.

Holy smokes, Daisy, that's awesome. If we can work out a time, I'd love to stop over sometime if that works for you. I need the catch the following:

Dorado
King Salmon
Horseshoe Crab
Diving Beetle
Scorpion

Just let me know your schedule and I'll try to jump on.

Thanks!
Could you post your friend code so I can confirm if I have you registered? I'm not sure if a scorpion can be found on wifi though.

bread's done
Back