Anime/Manga/Games for trade/sale! Added New Manga and Anime 2/19

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (With outer box and soundtrack) ViolentLee $15
Lego Batman (2) (no booklet, case has sticker residue) ViolentLee $2
Boom Blox Bash (still sealed) ViolentLee $12

Thanks for posting the pic!

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - 7
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (With outer box and soundtrack) - 16
Final Fantasy Tactics GH - 8
Advanced Wars: Dual Strike - 7

[quote name='formerroadie']haha... oops.. no i will stick by the date in the op which is the 10th :)[/QUOTE]

Works for me. Still a couple of things in my range. Wheeeeee!

And we all know you ending it 10/10/10 on purpose!

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow $7
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $6
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $8
Children of Mana (sealed) $4

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow: 8
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $7
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $9
White Knight Chronicles - 20
Dissidia Final Fantasy - 6

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow $22
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $15
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $14
let the wars begin ;)

thank you josh...thank very much :) i can't get games locally, and closest eb to me is 14 hour drive..so i try and get wehat i can :)

[quote name='gameguy1001']thank you josh...thank very much :) i can't get games locally, and closest eb to me is 14 hour drive..so i try and get wehat i can :)[/QUOTE]

There is still 48 hours to go and snipers are probably taking position. Not to down your excitement, I'm happy for you, but just be ready.

yea i know that. i'm not guaranteeing im gonna win these. i got my set amounts im gonna big, and if i lose i lose. just hopin to get a few games. Its soooo extremely difficult to find games here with only walmart carrying them and they don't get everything.

[quote name='gameguy1001']yea i know that. i'm not guaranteeing im gonna win these. i got my set amounts im gonna big, and if i lose i lose. just hopin to get a few games. Its soooo extremely difficult to find games here with only walmart carrying them and they don't get everything.[/QUOTE]
:applause: After reading this you deserve the game. Consider me out.

thanks alot master! i still doubt ill get them for these prices, and im nearing my money cap()if i havn't passed it already..oops) lol but i hope i can at least get some of what i want! wish me luck!
and yea looney or toony :) i'll send ya down a toony if you don't got one when i win :)

bread's done
Back