Anime & Manga Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
 Anime Steals and Deals

**It is highly recommended you check the latest posts in this thread as they will often have the most up to date deals. I will attempt to reflect these sales in the OP, but always check the latest posts.**

Rightstuf

Rightstuf runs studio sales every week, sometimes even twice a week. These range from anime, manga, and even artbooks. Prices are decent, and Rightstuf has amazing customer service. I highly recommend them for that alone.

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

You can save an additional 10% off a majority of their items (Including preorders) by buying their Got Anime membership

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/action/store/item/Item?ItemName=gotanime1

Amazon 

Amazon tends to offer lower everyday prices on their anime, and often run sales on Funimation items routinely. Keep track on your favorites or check your daily deal's for a possible 5% off of some based off your history on Amazon. 

(Also, I'd also recommend to check out Amazon's top 100 deals in Anime Bluray/DVD as they tend to show what's popular, or what is on sale.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959127011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last   (Blu Ray)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Anime/zgbs/movies-tv/2959100011/ref=zg_bs_nav_mov_2_2958934011 (DVD)

DVDPlanet / Deep Discount

Known by many for their bad customer service, they often make up for it with their lower prices on a lot of their items. This and they routinely run sales specifically for anime. 

http://www.dvdplanet.com/Pages/Search/Category.aspx?ec=42000

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm

I highly suggest when you order from them to only order in stock items, and not ones that are backordered. Save yourself the displeasure of having to deal with the headaches. And patience is a must with these sites.

Cheapassgamer

Maybe you will find something here on our own forums! We have a thread dedicated specifically to Anime and Manga for sale from fellow Cags.

www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/306304-anime-blu-raydvd-buy-sell-or-trade-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
During last year's Right Stuf sale, did anyone buy items that were marked 'Out of Stock' but still received them? It looks like all the ones I want still have an 'Add to Cart' button, but aren't in stock anymore.
This wasn't an option with the old site, but it's not a guarantee it'll be fulfilled.

I've had a couple of out of stocks that sat there for months, and eventually just got cancelled.
Same thing happened to me with the old site many years ago. Bought a live action Dragonball movie (before Evolution came out) and it was eventually cancelled. Fast forward to last year when Secret of Fujiko was out of stock, I got it a few weeks later.

This year, the Dr. Slump bundle I ordered was shipped days after my order was complete. They should arrive before next week ends.

As far as this sale goes, there's a lot of maybes that I need to go through and ask about. But for now, any thoughts on the Satoshi Kon omnibus? I didn't even know he worked on manga.

Mega Deal

Day 17

La Corda D'Oro Blue Sky Season 2 Blu-rayRetail Price: $59.98, Your Member Price: $29.99

La Corda D'Oro Blue Sky Season 2 DVD  Retail Price: $49.98, Your Member Price: $24.99

Day 17

Aquarium Manga (2nd Ed) Your Price: $2.49

Black Sun Manga 01 Adult Your Price: $7.99

Black Sun Manga 02 Adult Your Price: $7.99

Cardcaptor Sakura Manga Omnibus 01 Your Price: $10.00

Cardcaptor Sakura Manga Omnibus 02 Your Price: $10.00

Cardcaptor Sakura Manga Omnibus 03 Your Price: $10.00

Cardcaptor Sakura Manga Omnibus 04 Your Price: $10.00

Fantastic Detective Labyrinth DVD Collection Your Price: $24.99

Harukaze Bitter Bop Manga 01 Your Price: $2.99

Harukaze Bitter Bop Manga 02 Your Price: $2.99

Inu Yasha: The Final Act Complete Series Blu-ray Your Price: $27.49

Inu Yasha Movies Complete Collection Blu-ray Your Price: $14.99

Inu Yasha Season 1 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inu Yasha Season 2 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inu Yasha Season 3 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inu Yasha Season 4 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inu Yasha Season 5 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inu Yasha Season 6 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inu Yasha Season 7 DVD Your Price: $12.49

Inuyashiki Manga 01 Your Price: $6.50

Kamichu! CD Soundtrack Your Price: $1.99

Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox TV + OVA Collection DVD Your Price: $23.99

Lament of the Lamb Manga 01 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga 02 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga 03 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga 04 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga 05 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga 06 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga 07 Your Price: $3.49

Lament of the Lamb Manga Bundle Your Price: $23.70

Log Horizon Collection 1 Blu-ray Your Price: $24.49

Log Horizon Collection 2 Blu-ray Your Price: $27.99

Log Horizon Collection 1 DVD Your Price: $20.99

Log Horizon Collection 2 DVD Your Price: $23.99

Love

[quote name="Electroplasm" post="13066004" timestamp="1448692527"]What is the packaging like for this akira blu? Any slipcover even or anything cool or just the blue plastic?[/quote]
It's got a slipcover, like most Funi releases.

My main recommendation today is Nadesico. Such an awesome and hilarious anime.
Absolutely seconded. I saw an episode on Giant Robot week on toonami when I was a kid and loved it. I got the ADV essential anime dvds as a kid (along with Outlaw Star) and still have and watch those DVDs. The movie is pretty worthless though.

I don't normally post in this thread because I mainly buy slightly older anime I can get on the cheap rather than the new stuff so I'm not sure if this belongs here but I thought you guys might be interested to know the crunchyroll has a black friday 30-day trial on their website for new subscribers that also gives you a coupon for a original sized japancrate box. According to the terms and conditions you have to be a new subscriber on both services for it to work. Though at least for Crunchyroll, I was able to use a payment method I hadn't used before for a free trial, in my case that was using paypal rather than credit card. Japancrate for those that don't know is a subscription service like naturebox that sends japanese candy. Well, you can read all the terms and conditions on their websites to get into the nitty-gritty. Just be sure to cancel both services before your next billing if you just want to free stuff.

Only problem with RightStuf's set is that it doesn't have the Essential Anime Collection commentaries, which were real fun to listen to.

Did some shopping at Suncoast and picked up Nobunaga the Fool Collection 1 & 2 (Blu-ray), Haikyuu Collection 1 & 2 (Blu-ray), Arjuna Complete Collection (DVD), Familiar of Zero Seasons 2-4 (DVD), Naruto: Blood Prison (Blu-ray), and DBZ Resurrection F (DVD). Guy also gave me 3 or 4 $10 Bonus Bucks cards even though they were supposed to stop giving them out 2 weeks ago and can only use one card per receipt.

They also had some other tempting buys, including Space Brothers Blu-ray Sets 1-3, Index the Movie, a bunch of those low-key Sentai releases that nobody pays attention to, and Pet Girl of Sakurasou Blu-ray sets 1 and 2, which are surprisingly still pretty expensive even online.

got the anime crate in

K1SozH7.jpg
poster images

image 2

the manga is weirdly labeled as loot crate exclusive volume (like it's a special run just for this)

I'd like the Akatsuki shirt more if it didn't have the Village symbols all over it.

And really, bandages? I thought we were passed that stuff, Loot Crate...

Mega Deal

Day 18

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Season 1 DVD Retail Price: $39.95, Your Member Price: $19.98

Day 18

The Anime Companion 2 Your Price: $9.48

ARGEVOLLEN Collection 1 Blu-ray Your Price: $26.99

ARGEVOLLEN Collection 1 DVD Your Price: $22.49

The Book of Bantorra Complete Collection Blu-ray Your Price: $34.99

The Book of Bantorra Complete Collection DVD Your Price: $27.99

Bottle Fairy Image Album CD: Four Seasons Your Price: $1.99

Chibi Vampire: Airmail Manga Your Price: $3.99

Chibi Vampire: Bites Official Fan Book Your Price: $4.99

Crows Zero Blu-ray Your Price: $3.99

Elfen Lied Complete Collection + OVA Blu-ray Your Price: $17.49

Elfen Lied Complete Collection + OVA DVD Your Price: $13.99

Hands Off: Don't Call Us Angels Manga 01 Your Price: $3.99

Hayate the Combat Butler Season 3: Can't Take My Eyes Off You Blu-ray Your Price: $23.99

Hayate the Combat Butler Season 3: Can't Take My Eyes Off You DVD Your Price: $19.99

Hayate the Combat Butler Season 4: Cuties Blu-ray Your Price: $26.99

Hayate the Combat Butler Season 4: Cuties DVD Your Price: $22.49

Hayate the Combat Butler Season 1 Blu-ray Your Price: $44.99

Hayate the Combat Butler Season 1 DVD Your Price: $35.99

Hello Kitty & Friends: Holiday Fun Box DVD Your Price: $9.99

I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided... Blu-ray Your Price: $20.99

I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided... DVD Your Price: $17.49

Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul Wristband PVC Your Price: $4.31

Natsuyuki Rendezvous Blu-ray Your Price: $20.99

Natsuyuki Rendezvous DVD Your Price: $17.49

Ninja Slayer Kills Manga 01 Your Price: $5.50

Oreshura DVD Your Price: $39.98

Ratman Manga 01 Your Price: $4.39

Ratman Manga 02 Your Price: $4.39

Ratman Manga 03 Your Price: $4.39

Ray DVD Your Price: $17.49

Ruin Explorers DVD Your Price: $6.99

Saiyuki: Requiem/Nadesico: Prince of Darkness Double Feature DVD Your Price: $5.99

SD Ciel Black Butler Keychain PU Leather Your Price: $5.03

SD Haruka and Dolphin Free! Keychain Metal Your Price: $5.03

Secret Wives' Club/Pick Me Honey! DVD-ROM Game (Windows) Adult Your Price: $14.97

Shigofumi DVD Your Price: $17.49

Short Peace Blu-ray Your Price: $10.49

Short Peace DVD Your Price: $8.74

S Novel 01 Adult Your Price: $4.49

S Novel 02 Adult Your Price: $4.49

S Novel 03 Adult Your Price: $4.49

Space Adventure Cobra: The Original TV Series Part 2 DVD Your Price: $24.99

Strawberry Chan Manga 01 Your Price: $2.99

Strawberry Chan Manga 02 Your Price: $2.99

Strawberry Panic Complete Series DVD Classic Collection Your Price: $10.99

Lunar Legend Tsukihime Complete Collection DVD Your Price: $12.99

White Brand Manga Adult Your Price: $6.49

You Make My Head Spin Manga Adult Your Price: $6.49

Zeiram Special Edition DVD Your Price: $3.89

Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (Hardcover) Your Price: $17.49

Today's recommendations are Hayate the Combat Butler and Zelda: Hyrule Historia. Both are well worth the money.

Book of Bantorra is just OK. Worth a watch but IDK about buying (made the mistake and bought the DVDs when it first came out). Concept and beginning was initially interesting and strong, but it just falls off a cliff and gets so weird toward the middle-end. It has very odd pacing, characters motives and personalities are pretty hard to empathize with, and something just felt off about the character exposition. It has a really neat premise and a pretty interesting cast of characters, but really poorly executed IMO.

I think this guy's review reflects my feelings pretty accurately. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/roriconfan/reviews/7824

Realized that the coupon code W41-01 for Righstuf will take out $4.00 off $70... I didn't think that the coupons worked with the sale... So hopefully theyll take it

Welp. Thanks makes the FMA $175.99. So I will take that offer in soon because my card got declined for some reason! D:

Yeah, I noticed on Thanksgiving Day Chunibyo was listed as Out of Stock; I was up early Black Friday morning and saw they were available again, and I decided on the spur of the moment to snag one, mainly just as a collectible to sit on my shelf - it wasn't too much later that day I saw they were then listed as OOP, so I must have gotten one of the last ones...  

Book of bantorra is a no brainer to buy at that price as its the cheapeat its been.I enjoyed the story and characters back story/powers the only complaint i have is the character names

Realized that the coupon code W41-01 for Righstuf will take out $4.00 off $70... I didn't think that the coupons worked with the sale... So hopefully theyll take it
It's not supposed to, so people better hurry up and take advantage and use the code before they figure it out and lock it.

Even my GA code they give me doesn't stack with the sale items, so better make sure to get use of that 4off70 asap.

Looks like Sailor Moon blu rays are back to full price on Amazon and Best Buy. Part 1 and 2 were $20 for a couple weeks, I thought it may be a permanent drop. Hope I don't regret passing on them later.

Can anyone please help me with any places to get a good deal on Attack on Titan Part 1 bluray and possibly Part 2? I'm not finding anything less than $26.99 for part 2, and part 1 costs more everywhere.

I was also looking for When Marnie Was There and The Tale of Princess Kaguya on bluray. I haven't seen anything less than $19.96 on Amazon.

Please and thank you.

Can anyone please help me with any places to get a good deal on Attack on Titan Part 1 bluray and possibly Part 2? I'm not finding anything less than $26.99 for part 2, and part 1 costs more everywhere.
Funi had the LE bundle which contained parts 1 and 2 for $40 about a month back, so we may see them again in the near future, possibly on Cyber Monday, so keep an open eye on the sale.

It might still appear on Rightstuf's sale too.

Funi had the LE bundle which contained parts 1 and 2 for $40 about a month back, so we may see them again in the near future, possibly on Cyber Monday, so keep an open eye on the sale.

It might still appear on Rightstuf's sale too.
Funimation's main site? I am not familiar with Rightstuf. This is for the blurays as well.

Yeah, it was direct from Funimation's shop, and the bundle was for the blu-ray limited editions of both parts.
Damn, their product search is really crappy. When you type in something it shows no results, then you have to select Products and research again.

I see that they have both of the bluray Parts 1 and 2 separately for $19.99, but no Limited Edition listed for both as a collection. The Limited Editions are $39.99 each. I also would get screwed on shipping since you have to buy $50 to get free shipping.

Do you think their Cyber Monday deals are active yet, or should I wait to check again?

I can't believe I still haven't copped those Utena Remaster dvds yet...

Im hoping for an anime miracle and that the Japanese Blu Rays will get transferred over here in the States.

Pretty pls? :3

Damn, their product search is really crappy. When you type in something it shows no results, then you have to select Products and research again.

I see that they have both of the bluray Parts 1 and 2 separately for $19.99, but no Limited Edition listed for both as a collection. The Limited Editions are $39.99 each. I also would get screwed on shipping since you have to buy $50 to get free shipping.

Do you think their Cyber Monday deals are active yet, or should I wait to check again?
Well, they had the sale, but that was well over a month ago, so what they have now is what's available.

I'm not sure if they'll put the LE bundle on sale anymore since they don't even have Part 1 of the LE listed anymore, so that sale they had might have just been getting rid of their final stock of the set.

It doesn't look like any of the Cyber Monday deals are up yet either, so they may put together a bundle with the standard editions for the sale, but no guarantees of course.

You should visit here more often from now on so you can get in on those deals when they happen, and not miss out on yummy bundles. :(

Mega Deal

Day 19

Beyond the Boundary Blu-rayRetail Price: $69.98, Your Member Price: $34.99

Beyond the Boundary Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD Retail Price: $179.98, Your Member Price: $89.99
Beyond the Boundary DVD Retail Price: $59.98, Your Member Price: $29.99

Cyber Monday One Day Deals

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $24.99

Ai Yori Aoshi Complete Series DVD Anime Classics Limited Time Offer Your Price: $14.99

Armitage III Complete Saga DVD Anime Classics (2nd Ed) Limited Time Offer Your Price: $12.49

Attack on Titan Part 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $43.74

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $13.99

Birdy the Mighty: Decode Complete Series DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $24.99

Code:Breaker Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $25.99

Corpse Princess Complete Series DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $24.99

Darker Than Black Season 2 + OVAs Blu-ray/DVD Anime Classics Limited Time Offer Your Price: $19.99

Eureka Seven AO: Astral Ocean Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $22.99

Eureka Seven AO: Astral Ocean Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $22.99

Eureka Seven Part 2 Blu-ray Limited Time Offer Your Price: $17.99

FLCL Blu-ray Anime Classics Limited Time Offer Your Price: $16.99

FLCL DVD Anime Classics Limited Time Offer Your Price: $14.99

Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 DVD Box Set Viridian Collection Limited Time Offer Your Price: $18.99

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Complete Series Blu-ray Anime Classics Limited Time Offer Your Price: $12.99

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Complete Series DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $10.99

Future Diary Part 1 Limited Edition DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $21.99

Ga-Rei-Zero Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $21.99

Ga-Rei-Zero Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $18.99

Girls Bravo DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $18.99

Good Luck Girl! Binbogami ga! Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $24.99

Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends NEXT Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $24.69

Heaven's Lost Property Movie: Angeloid of Clockwork Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $13.99

Heaven's Lost Property Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $15.99

Heaven's Lost Property Season 2 Blu-ray Limited Time Offer Your Price: $24.99

Heroic Age Complete Series Blu-ray S.A.V.E. Edition Limited Time Offer Your Price: $11.99

High School DxD Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $25.99

Karneval Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $31.99

PSYCHO-PASS Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $25.99

PSYCHO-PASS Season 1 Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $25.99

Robotics;Notes Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $21.99

Sacred Blacksmith DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $18.99

Samurai Champloo Complete Series DVD Anime Classics Limited Time Offer Your Price: $18.99

Soul Eater Complete Series Blu-ray Limited Time Offer Your Price: $25.99

Soul Eater Part 1-2 (Meister Collection) Blu-ray Limited Time Offer Your Price: $22.99

Summer Wars Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $12.49

Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Season 1 Blu-ray S.A.V.E. Edition Limited Time Offer Your Price: $13.99

Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Season 1 Blu-ray Limited Time Offer Your Price: $16.49

We Without Wings Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $23.99

Wolf Children Blu-ray/DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $13.99

Wolf Children DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $12.49

X TV Series Complete Series DVD Limited Time Offer Your Price: $18.99

Day 19

Aria The Animation Season 1 DVD Litebox Your Price: $19.99

Aria The Natural Season 2 Part 1 DVD Your Price: $19.99

Aria The Natural Season 2 Part 1 DVD Litebox Your Price: $19.99

Aria The Natural Season 2 Part 2 DVD Litebox Your Price: $19.99

Aria The Origination Season 3 + Arietta OVA DVD Litebox Your Price: $19.99

Aria The Origination Season 3 + Arietta OVA DVD Your Price: $19.99

Baseball Heaven Manga Adult Your Price: $4.99

Death Kappa Blu-ray/DVD Combo Your Price: $5.99

Death Kappa DVD Your Price: $3.99

Diabolik Lovers Blu-ray Your Price: $15.99

Diabolik Lovers DVD Your Price: $10.49

Drug & Drop Manga 01 Your Price: $5.50

Drug & Drop Manga 02 Your Price: $5.50

Ellcia DVD Your Price: $6.00

Falling into Love Manga Adult Your Price: $7.99

Final Fantasy Unlimited CD Soundtrack: Music Adventure Verse 1 Your Price: $1.99

From the New World Collection 1 Blu-ray Your Price: $24.49

From the New World Collection 2 Blu-ray Your Price: $24.49

From the New World Collection 1 DVD Your Price: $20.99

From the New World Collection 2 DVD Your Price: $20.99

Mobile Suit Gundam: Awakening, Escalation, Confrontation (2nd Ed) Your Price: $7.98

Haru Hana Manga Complete Collection Your Price: $6.99

Hitomi: My Stepsister/Gibo: Stepmother's Sin DVD-ROM Game (Windows) Adult  Your Price: $14.97

Just A Girl Manga 01Your Price: $2.49

Just A Girl Manga 02 Your Price: $2.49

Kagami Kuroko's Basketball Keychain PU Leather Your Price: $5.03

Kanji Bundle Your Price: $9.99

Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl Vocal Collection DVD Your Price: $12.49

Legal Drug Manga Omnibus Your Price: $9.99

Le Portrait de Petite Cossette DVD Your Price: $6.99

Leviathan - the last defense - Blu-ray Your Price: $27.99

Leviathan - the last defense - Blu-ray Your Price: $17.99

Leviathan - the last defense - DVD Your Price: $23.99

Leviathan - the last defense - DVD Your Price: $14.99

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden Seasons 1-2 DVD Your Price: $14.99

Michel DVD Your Price: $5.99

No Game, No Life Blu-ray Your Price: $31.49

No Game, No Life Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD Your Price: $64.99

No Game, No Life DVD Your Price: $26.99

Northern Limit Line Blu-ray Your Price: $14.99

Northern Limit Line DVD Your Price: $12.49

RA-I Manga Your Price: $2.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 1 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $29.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 2 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $29.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 3 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $29.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 4 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $29.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 5 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $29.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 6 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $34.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 7 Special Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $34.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 1 DVD Your Price: $19.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 2 DVD Your Price: $19.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 3 DVD Your Price: $19.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 4 DVD Your Price: $19.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 5 DVD Your Price: $19.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 6 DVD Your Price: $24.99

Ranma 1/2 Set 7 DVD Your Price: $24.99

Sailor Moon Lanyard: Luna, Artemis, and Diana Your Price: $6.47

Sakura Trick DVD Your Price: $22.49

SD Nagisa and Penguin Free! Keychain Metal Your Price: $5.03

She, The Ultimate Weapon DVD Your Price: $15.99

Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD Box Special Your Price: $6.99

The Spiral of Sand Manga Adult Your Price: $6.49

Tsubasa: Those With Wings Manga 01 Your Price: $5.49

Tsubasa: Those With Wings Manga 02 Your Price: $5.49

Umineko: When They Cry Part 1 Premium Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $54.99

Umineko: When They Cry Part 2 Premium Edition Blu-ray Your Price: $34.99

Umineko: When They Cry Premium Blu-ray Bundle Your Price: $69.99

Squarehard, on 30 Nov 2015 - 12:50 AM, said:
Well, they had the sale, but that was well over a month ago, so what they have now is what's available.

I'm not sure if they'll put the LE bundle on sale anymore since they don't even have Part 1 of the LE listed anymore, so that sale they had might have just been getting rid of their final stock of the set.

It doesn't look like any of the Cyber Monday deals are up yet either, so they may put together a bundle with the standard editions for the sale, but no guarantees of course.

You should visit here more often from now on so you can get in on those deals when they happen, and not miss out on yummy bundles. :(
These are for gifts, and money is limited so I haven't been buying much of anything lately since I bought a car and car payments take precedence. I didn't see any LE bundles at all so they likely sold out like you said. I wish I had known sooner but I just got this person's list a few days ago. :(

That would have been an amazing bundle to have too. :pray: Thank you for your help! Btw, Rightstuf's prices weren't very good when I looked.

If you want the Beyond the Boundary CE, DVD Planet has it for $85 and a 10% off code. You do pay an extra dollar for heavy shipping, but it's only $1. They also have the No Game No Life CE for $62.

As for today's RS lists, some real good titles here from way back. Full Metal Panic, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Summer Wars, and Samurai Champloo should all be in everyone's collections. Ecchi fans cannot go wrong with Girls Bravo, Heaven's Lost Property (my personal favorite ecchi series) and High School DxD. And from Nozomi we have the excellent Aria the Animation. Wolf Children is also awesome.

Do be aware about Leviathan, though. The cheaper version of the series is sub-only.

Decent prices on Ranma, but I am hesitant to buy the series after many of you have stated that it goes downhill after season 3.

When was the last Viz sale? I mean, I recall their manga sales, but can't remember if or when they had a sale on DVDs and Blu-rays. I looked on Google and found "media" sales, yet those were only 40% (w/ GA?) off manga titles.

All I need is that long awaited Anthy statue to finally come out (or be shown off for the love of god) and ill be a happy camper.

Man.So much stuff I want to buy! :O I don't have enough money in my bank account to buy BTB right now, so before school at 7am I am depositing more money to my chase account just to buy it before school starts! Well if I'm awake... So might pick up some energy drinks. I also will check my other bank because rightstuf declined my card... maybe its because the new chip card is in the mail

I just don't want BTB to sell out before... so I have to wake up early!

Man.So much stuff I want to buy! :O I don't have enough money in my bank account to buy BTB right now, so before school at 7am I am depositing more money to my chase account just to buy it before school starts! Well if I'm awake... So might pick up some energy drinks. I also will check my other bank because rightstuf declined my card... maybe its because the new chip card is in the mail

I just don't want BTB to sell out before... so I have to wake up early!

If you want the Beyond the Boundary CE, DVD Planet has it for $85 and a 10% off code. You do pay an extra dollar for heavy shipping, but it's only $1. They also have the No Game No Life CE for $62.

As for today's RS lists, some real good titles here from way back. Full Metal Panic, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Summer Wars, and Samurai Champloo should all be in everyone's collections. Ecchi fans cannot go wrong with Girls Bravo, Heaven's Lost Property (my personal favorite ecchi series) and High School DxD. And from Nozomi we have the excellent Aria the Animation. Wolf Children is also awesome.

Do be aware about Leviathan, though. The cheaper version of the series is sub-only.
Ill also add

Corpse Princess isnt half bad, i rather enjoyed it

FLCL is a 6 episode classic.

Birdy the mighty is rather good....on paper it sounded terrible but is actually rather well done

Gai Rei Zero is okay

Samurai Champloo is a great series

From the new world is fantastic.

with that....my yearly xmas anime/rightstuf splurge is over....I can afford now more.

not even sure I shouldve spent 200-300 dollars....but whatever. too late now. I have a weakness for yearly anime during this time of year.....not to say i only buy anime during this time of year, but its the best time to get anything anime related as its never this cheap. and its easier on the wallet as checking this website is deadly.

Realized I had a$5 gift certificate for righstuf due to the No Game NoLife t-shirt. Dang. I realized this while I was sleeping so I woke up and placed an order for the BTB CE. Along with the promo code, I only paid $80.99 for the set, which is a good price for me. I'll pay more than DVD planet or some other site because I trust RS shipping and I do love their service, so I don't mind paying extra. Also I don't have to pay tax. Although I now have $2 left in my bank account, I will add more money to it after school when I pick up my paycheck!

Also realized I didn't use the right expiration date for the other card I used for the earlier order I placed with RS... Dang.But I'm gonna order more like the FMA CE and maybe Wolf Children if I still have money...

bread's done
Back