Anime & Manga Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
 Anime Steals and Deals

**It is highly recommended you check the latest posts in this thread as they will often have the most up to date deals. I will attempt to reflect these sales in the OP, but always check the latest posts.**

Rightstuf

Rightstuf runs studio sales every week, sometimes even twice a week. These range from anime, manga, and even artbooks. Prices are decent, and Rightstuf has amazing customer service. I highly recommend them for that alone.

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

You can save an additional 10% off a majority of their items (Including preorders) by buying their Got Anime membership

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/action/store/item/Item?ItemName=gotanime1

Amazon 

Amazon tends to offer lower everyday prices on their anime, and often run sales on Funimation items routinely. Keep track on your favorites or check your daily deal's for a possible 5% off of some based off your history on Amazon. 

(Also, I'd also recommend to check out Amazon's top 100 deals in Anime Bluray/DVD as they tend to show what's popular, or what is on sale.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959127011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last   (Blu Ray)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Anime/zgbs/movies-tv/2959100011/ref=zg_bs_nav_mov_2_2958934011 (DVD)

DVDPlanet / Deep Discount

Known by many for their bad customer service, they often make up for it with their lower prices on a lot of their items. This and they routinely run sales specifically for anime. 

http://www.dvdplanet.com/Pages/Search/Category.aspx?ec=42000

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm

I highly suggest when you order from them to only order in stock items, and not ones that are backordered. Save yourself the displeasure of having to deal with the headaches. And patience is a must with these sites.

Cheapassgamer

Maybe you will find something here on our own forums! We have a thread dedicated specifically to Anime and Manga for sale from fellow Cags.

www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/306304-anime-blu-raydvd-buy-sell-or-trade-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it looks like its a small sale with only 3 pages of items. Sentai just posted it on their FB page a little bit ago.
Found the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=6326992343247429001&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid$cat02015&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=genre_facet%3DGenre~Anime^currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent+Offers~On+Sale^studio_facet%3DSAAS~Studio~Section+23&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=cat02015

has anohana been made commercially available the series and or the movie. i can't seem to find it anywhere aside from the malaysian bootlegs. i need some menma in my life and i know i read somewhere they were trying to dub it and make a sweet collector's edition. pls help me 

Hey just wondering when is the best time to buy sets of anime series from when they get release. Like is winter sales or 2 year down the road? Looking for those types of answers. Thanks.

It's not an all-inclusive Sentai sale, apparently--Pet Girl of Sakurasou isn't discounted. :bomb:
I still am hoping they announce a dub for that some day...

it was a solid series, but alas in general... no dub no buy for me.

Hey just wondering when is the best time to buy sets of anime series from when they get release. Like is winter sales or 2 year down the road? Looking for those types of answers. Thanks.
best time... when it hits a price point that you want to pay for it.

there isn't really a set time to buy them... some series 2 years later are dirt cheap... some 2 years later they are worth double the original price because they went out of print... thus the best way to me is just figure out what price you wouldn't mind paying and pay that if it hits there... and understand sometimes things go a bit cheaper... (don't focus on those instead focus on the ones that get more expensive.... I owned a number of series that more than doubled their original price.... some have dropped down now thanks to reprintings though (which makes me sad I didn't sell but w/e :p)

When it's cheap... Sometimes they're cheap before release, like Deepdiscount etc. last winter. Girls und Panzer etc was like what, $24?

If it's Funimation, and it's not something you have to have, I just wait for the S.A.V.E. editions.

And I keep getting burned on this, but don't buy DVDs of new releases. Cause even when it's niche, they'll randomly announce the bluray version (*cough*Tari Tari*cough*Mayonnaise Chicken*cough*).

When it's cheap... Sometimes they're cheap before release, like Deepdiscount etc. last winter. Girls und Panzer etc was like what, $24?

If it's Funimation, and it's not something you have to have, I just wait for the S.A.V.E. editions.

And I keep getting burned on this, but don't buy DVDs of new releases. Cause even when it's niche, they'll randomly announce the bluray version (*cough*Tari Tari*cough*Mayonnaise Chicken*cough*).
I hate those SAVE editions since they always manage to screw up the artwork. I can agree on the dvd releases though which is why i haven't picked up darker than black season 1 because somewhere in my heart i know funi will make a blu ray out of it. I might add to wait a little while before purchasing funi stuff because they often package multiple sets together.

Steins Gate is getting a complete blu ray series for 50 bucks and I know Attack on Titan will get a season 1 release when Part 2 comes out in a little while

thanks guys i like that cd one but it's only up for preorder sadly maybe they'll ship it early like short peace which i desperately need to get but im waiting for some other things to go on sale to justify a purchase so i can pick up free shipping. i don't normally go on rightstuf though i like the catalogs lol. i usually do ebay, amazon, sometimes RACs but i've got a sour taste from him last time so he's out

thanks guys i like that cd one but it's only up for preorder sadly maybe they'll ship it early like short peace which i desperately need to get but im waiting for some other things to go on sale to justify a purchase so i can pick up free shipping. i don't normally go on rightstuf though i like the catalogs lol. i usually do ebay, amazon, sometimes RACs but i've got a sour taste from him last time so he's out
Its already started shipping as of yesterday. Order it and it will probably ship out tomorrow.

Meh, everyone else pretty much already said what I posted before.  So instead I'm going to complain about  missing out on the extra 10% discount for Nyaruko.

Dang, I'm mad that I missed out on the extra 10% discount for Nyaruko.

Post Completed

Meh, everyone else pretty much already said what I posted before. So instead I'm going to complain about missing out on the extra 10% discount for Nyaruko.

Dang, I'm mad that I missed out on the extra 10% discount for Nyaruko.

Post Completed
is this where i post a screenshot of my order from this morning containing it? :D

I hate those SAVE editions since they always manage to screw up the artwork. I can agree on the dvd releases though which is why i haven't picked up darker than black season 1 because somewhere in my heart i know funi will make a blu ray out of it. I might add to wait a little while before purchasing funi stuff because they often package multiple sets together.

Steins Gate is getting a complete blu ray series for 50 bucks and I know Attack on Titan will get a season 1 release when Part 2 comes out in a little while
From past experience, most Funimation animes get re-released 2-3 years after their initial release. If the series was 13-26 episodes it will usually come in one set/Blu Ray case when it's re-released. If it's 26+ episodes which are a rarity in anime these days (unless it's a new & long shonen anime), they are split in multiple big sets. The only exception for this so far is Soul Eater which managed to get it's whole series into one set as its 51 episodes.

As for Sentai, Aniplex, and Viz. They usually stick to one release only. Although Sentai might do a re-release of an older title with either a dub or in the case with High School of the Dead, include the OVA.

Oh, and Darker than Black? While S1 was well received by me and many others, it seemed that it never caught on. Then S2 just makes me not want to think about it anymore. The Blu of S1 exists in Japan, but unless Funimation puts it on the S.A.V.E line, I doubt the blu will ever hit the states. The streams of the dub are in the HD though. =S

I think the only re-releases Viz has done was the original Naruto, Death Note, and technically Ranma and InuYasha (though they were merely repackages until the recent Ranma sets).

Is there any chance that the Evangellion Platinum Collection gets a bluray release sometime in the next couple years or is it never going to happen because of licensing issues?  After seeing what the PC is going for on ebay, I wouldn't mind unloading my copy now if there's a chance of an eventual bluray in the foreseeable future.

I'm not saying that we'll never see another platinum collection release. But since we didn't see one to help build hype for the Rebuild movies, I'm guessing that we won't see another dvd release anytime in the near future; let alone a blu ray one.

Do it so I can try to haggle with TRSI tomorrow lol
hahahha, here it is:

rightstuf.jpg

yeah...had a lot of ground to cover.

Is there any chance that the Evangellion Platinum Collection gets a bluray release sometime in the next couple years or is it never going to happen because of licensing issues? After seeing what the PC is going for on ebay, I wouldn't mind unloading my copy now if there's a chance of an eventual bluray in the foreseeable future.
I think it was last summer ADV announced that they were letting Eva go out of print due to their license expiring. So as for a Blu ray release I wouldn't hold your breath. Maybe Funi will pick it up to release alongside the movies, but with the fiasco that seems to be revolving around 3.33 who knows if Funi hasn't shot themselves in the foot with it.

From past experience, most Funimation animes get re-released 2-3 years after their initial release. If the series was 13-26 episodes it will usually come in one set/Blu Ray case when it's re-released. If it's 26+ episodes which are a rarity in anime these days (unless it's a new & long shonen anime), they are split in multiple big sets. The only exception for this so far is Soul Eater which managed to get it's whole series into one set as its 51 episodes.

As for Sentai, Aniplex, and Viz. They usually stick to one release only. Although Sentai might do a re-release of an older title with either a dub or in the case with High School of the Dead, include the OVA.

Oh, and Darker than Black? While S1 was well received by me and many others, it seemed that it never caught on. Then S2 just makes me not want to think about it anymore. The Blu of S1 exists in Japan, but unless Funimation puts it on the S.A.V.E line, I doubt the blu will ever hit the states. The streams of the dub are in the HD though. =S
Hmmm then maybe i should skip it then. I was hoping for an overall blu release but i guess that isn't the case. i'll just basilisk then since it's only 20 bucks for the blu.

Is there any chance that the Evangellion Platinum Collection gets a bluray release sometime in the next couple years or is it never going to happen because of licensing issues? After seeing what the PC is going for on ebay, I wouldn't mind unloading my copy now if there's a chance of an eventual bluray in the foreseeable future.

I am not sure if ADV still has the license, or if it got muddled up in the great collapse.

I'm not saying that we'll never see another platinum collection release. But since we didn't see one to help build hype for the Rebuild movies, I'm guessing that we won't see another dvd release anytime in the near future; let alone a blu ray one.
Hold on to your copies mate. There will never be another release with all that licensing issues. The perfect collection is the last thing we'll ever get from the original series and i heavily doubt it will come out since the movies are well almost over. funi would have to do some serious licensing to get it imo. at ax they announced nothing and i don't think they screened it either

I think it was last summer ADV announced that they were letting Eva go out of print due to their license expiring. So as for a Blu ray release I wouldn't hold your breath. Maybe Funi will pick it up to release alongside the movies, but with the fiasco that seems to be revolving around 3.33 who knows if Funi hasn't shot themselves in the foot with it.
That fiasco is only hurting the fans. Everyone has it preordered and it isn't coming out anytime soon maybe even never which is super frustrating since i liked the kurowa and shinji art inside. i mean they dropped the ball with 2.22 release in the orange slipcover. it's just bad right now to be an eva fan

That fiasco is only hurting the fans. Everyone has it preordered and it isn't coming out anytime soon maybe even never which is super frustrating since i liked the kurowa and shinji art inside. i mean they dropped the ball with 2.22 release in the orange slipcover. it's just bad right now to be an eva fan
Rumor has it that there were some severe audio issues that made it necessary re-dub the whole thing, causing this delay. Do you guys honestly believe it'll *never* be released? Though really, not releasing 3.33 here would be doing everyone a big favor. ;)

And you know that the Japanese version of 2.22 had the same all-orange design, right?

3.33 isn't that great at all. If you haven't seen it, you aren't missing much. =| But I think I share the same opinion the Kirin said earlier. What was wrong with the orange slipcase? lol

As for the original EVA and its movie, there had been crazier licensing issues in the past. I think Gundams is #1 from what I seen right now. I'd never consider it impossible but I know we won't be seeing it anytime soon.

Too bad I have the Perfect Collection and not the Platinum Collection. :lol:

Edit: It will be a glorious day when Gundam gets relicensed again.

Rumor has it that there were some severe audio issues that made it necessary re-dub the whole thing, causing this delay. Do you guys honestly believe it'll *never* be released? Though really, not releasing 3.33 here would be doing everyone a big favor. ;)

And you know that the Japanese version of 2.22 had the same all-orange design, right?
they discontinued all orange for 2.22 us release and just gave us mari cover. and 3.33 has a multitude of issues as to why it's never being released. one being audio and the other is trying to get all the money out of theatrical releases. i don't think it'll ever be released imo. it went from jan, to feb to just tba 2014 and 2014 is almost over. half christmas anyone?

Too bad I have the Perfect Collection and not the Platinum Collection. :lol:

Edit: It will be a glorious day when Gundam gets relicensed again.
I have perfect as well just missing the box which is whatever. i own both movies as of today and am placing order for 1.11 and 2.22 right now with 3.33 on pre order.

as for gundam i hope it does. i'm stuck collecting each individual volume of gundam wing and it's a pain because it's fucking expensive for the later operations. i'm now at operation 6 of 10 i believe. ugh

Torn between Needless, Samurai Bride, or Majestic Prince 1 to blow my $5 BB certificate on lol. Never saw any of them though my friend gave Needless high praise, The other two are pretty recent releases though. 

Needless is basically a poor man's s-CRY-ed with more lolicon and fanservice. It is also one of those anime that has a season finale end instead of a series finale end.

Torn between Needless, Samurai Bride, or Majestic Prince 1 to blow my $5 BB certificate on lol. Never saw any of them though my friend gave Needless high praise, The other two are pretty recent releases though.
i have a 10 dollar bb certificate and i have no idea what to buy. i also have 4 dollar amazon promotional credit. Any recs. Also they gots to be cheap. We're all cheap ass anime peeps

they discontinued all orange for 2.22 us release and just gave us mari cover. and 3.33 has a multitude of issues as to why it's never being released. one being audio and the other is trying to get all the money out of theatrical releases. i don't think it'll ever be released imo. it went from jan, to feb to just tba 2014 and 2014 is almost over. half christmas anyone?
I certainly hope you're being hyperbolic. There's no evidence to suggest it will never be released.

As for the Evangelion on Blu-ray discussion, I would assume it's inevitable, though of course there needs to be an announcement regarding a Japanese release first, and the long-lost license for End of Eva shows that it may be a long wait for a company to obtain the rights for an overseas release. But hey, Sailor Moon was eventually sorted out, so anything is possible!

hahahha, here it is:

rightstuf.jpg

yeah...had a lot of ground to cover.
Umineko...that anime had me shaking my head. It was so bizarre and nonsensical all the way to the end. I think whoever created that was doing crack every time he had to write a new script for each episode.

I certainly hope you're being hyperbolic. There's no evidence to suggest it will never be released.

As for the Evangelion on Blu-ray discussion, I would assume it's inevitable, though of course there needs to be an announcement regarding a Japanese release first, and the long-lost license for End of Eva shows that it may be a long wait for a company to obtain the rights for an overseas release. But hey, Sailor Moon was eventually sorted out, so anything is possible!
I am. It'll eventually get released but it's frustrating knowing that the release is nowhere near and when we thought at ax we'd get an announcement they gave us the bird.

Eva will come to blu ray years from now possibly followed by a new series. they have to sort out all the legal issues. certainly reanimate some portions. fix those two minute long portions of silence. redo the audio. pay the voice cast and all that jazz but the day it comes will be legendary. good luck to all those who are paying hundreds of dollars to actually own it. i spent at the end 200 to own all of eva. worth it yes. would i do it again no. is a blu ray release necessary. you're goddamn right

i have a 10 dollar bb certificate and i have no idea what to buy. i also have 4 dollar amazon promotional credit. Any recs. Also they gots to be cheap. We're all cheap ass anime peeps
Well, all the series I listed in an earlier post are still on sale:

Well, I didn't really pay attention much because I got them for $10 each at MovieStop a few weeks ago (shameless plug: they're on my eBay page)

Anyway, here's the Best Buy sale:

- Ranma 1/2 Set 2 (Blu-Ray): $42.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ranma-1-2-set-2-3-disc-deluxe-edition-limited-edition-blu-ray-disc/6131139.p?id=3226883&skuId=6131139&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=1&cp=1

- Akira (Blu-ray/DVD): $14.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/akira-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/2119035.p?id=20150&skuId=2119035&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=2&cp=1

- Wolf Children (Blu-ray/DVD): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wolf-children-3-disc-blu-ray-disc/2119044.p?id=2751339&skuId=2119044&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=3&cp=1

- Dragonball Z Season 1 (DVD): $14.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragon-ball-z-season-1-vegeta-saga-sub-unct-uncut-dvd/8220481.p?id=1615130&skuId=8220481&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=8&cp=1

- Dragonball Z Season 1 (Blu-ray): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragonball-z-season-1-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/2350019.p?id=2761768&skuId=2350019&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=4&cp=1

- Dragonball Z Season 2 (Blu-ray): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragonball-z-season-2-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/3057074.p?id=2858209&skuId=3057074&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=5&cp=1

- Dragonball Z Season 3 (Blu-ray): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragonball-z-season-3-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/4054091.p?id=2987474&skuId=4054091&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=7&cp=1

- Dragonball GT Complete Series (DVD): $24.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragon-ball-gt-complete-series-10pc-boxed-set-dvd/4569923.p?id=2357194&skuId=4569923&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=6&cp=1

- Fairy Tail Part 10 (Blu-ray/DVD): $29.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fairy-tail-part-10-4-disc-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/5146025.p?id=3170630&skuId=5146025&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=16&cp=1

- Fairy Tail Movie (Blu-ray/DVD): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fairy-tail-the-phoenix-priestess-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/3055595.p?id=2761773&skuId=3055595&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=9&cp=1

- Beserk Golden Arc Volume 1 (DVD): $9.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/berserk-the-golden-age-arc-the-egg-of-the-king-dvd/6934442.p?id=2570564&skuId=6934442&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=13&cp=1

- Beserk Golden Arc Volume 2 (DVD): $10.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/berserk-the-golden-age-arc-2-the-battle-for-doldrey-dvd/1450016.p?id=2695439&skuId=1450016&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=10&cp=1

- Black Lagoon OAV (Blu-ray/DVD): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-lagoon-robertas-blood-trail-ova-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/1737081.p?id=2709258&skuId=1737081&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=11&cp=1

- Naruto Shippuden Set 1 (DVD): $11.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/naruto-shippuden-box-set-1-3-discs-boxed-set-dvd/9677479.p?id=2056278&skuId=9677479&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=12&cp=1

- Naruto Shippuden Set 16 (DVD): $21.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/naruto-shippuden-uncut-set-16-2-disc-dvd/1770334.p?id=2736157&skuId=1770334&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=18&cp=1

- Naurto Shippuden Movie: Lost Tower (DVD): $10.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/naruto-shippuden-the-movie-the-lost-tower-dvd/1629412.p?id=2718051&skuId=1629412&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=17&cp=1

- Bleach Set 1 (DVD Repackage): $11.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bleach-uncut-box-set-1-5-disc-boxed-set-dvd/3054004.p?id=2616604&skuId=3054004&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=14&cp=1

- Bleach Set 18 (DVD): $21.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bleach-uncut-set-18-2-disc-dvd/1613933.p?id=2724666&skuId=1613933&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=19&cp=1

- Soul Eater Complete Series (Blu-ray): $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/soul-eater-complete-series-8pc-boxed-set-dvd/6697819.p?id=2582880&skuId=6697819&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=15&cp=1

- One Piece Season 5.6 (DVD): $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/one-piece-season-5-voyage-six-2-disc-dvd/3538143.p?id=2966779&skuId=3538143&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=20&cp=1

- Psycho Pass Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD): $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/psycho-pass-season-one-part-one-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/3585017.p?id=2966781&skuId=3585017&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=21&cp=1

- Psycho Pass Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-Ray/DVD): $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/psycho-pass-season-one-part-two-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/3647043.p?id=2966783&skuId=3647043&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=23&cp=1

- Jourmangand Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD): $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jormungand-complete-second-season-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/6336009.p?id=2858256&skuId=6336009&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=22&cp=1

- Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic Complete Season 5 (DVD): $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-classic-season-5-7-disc-boxed-set-dvd/5893001.p?id=3168238&skuId=5893001&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=30&cp=2
In addition, there's:

Tenchi Universe (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tenchi-muyo-universe-4-disc-boxed-set-dvd/20505609.p?id=2557861&skuId=20505609&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=24&cp=1

Majestic Prince Collection 1 (Blu-Ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/majestic-prince-collection-1-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/25277757.p?id=3244733&skuId=25277757&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=25&cp=1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 3 (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-classic-season-3-6-discs-boxed-set-dvd/3030013.p?id=2856440&skuId=3030013&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=26&cp=1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 4 (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-classic-season-4-boxed-set-dvd/4130388.p?id=2860036&skuId=4130388&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=4&cp=2

Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time (DVD) $8.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-bonds-beyond-time-dvd/7161179.p?id=3183800&skuId=7161179&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=7&cp=2

Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time (Blu-ray) $9.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-bonds-beyond-time-blu-ray-disc/7161197.p?id=3183800&skuId=7161197&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=9&cp=2

Canaan (Blu-Ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canaan-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/1284233.p?id=2138053&skuId=1284233&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=27&cp=1

Case Closed: Countdown to Heaven (DVD) $8.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/case-closed-countdown-to-heaven-the-movie-dvd/18290991.p?id=2063146&skuId=18290991&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=28&cp=1

FLCL (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/flcl-season-set-dvd/1865245.p?id=2173750&skuId=1865245&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=29&cp=1

Clannad After Story Complete Collection (DVD) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clannad-after-story-complete-collection-4-discs-dvd/19026718.p?id=2185048&skuId=19026718&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=30&cp=1

Angel Beats (Blu-Ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/angel-beats-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/19267075.p?id=2219144&skuId=19267075&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=31&cp=1

Spice & Wolf (Blu-ray/DVD) $38.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/spice-wolf-complete-series-season-1-2-combo-dvd/20430536.p?id=2521960&skuId=20430536&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=32&cp=1

Majikoi-Oh! (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/majikoi-oh-samurai-girl-complete-collection-blu-ray-disc/20448386.p?id=2538943&skuId=20448386&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=33&cp=1

Blood-C (Blu-ray/DVD) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/blood-c-complete-series-4-disc-boxed-set-dvd/20775201.p?id=2620178&skuId=20775201&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=34&cp=1

Casshern S.A.V.E. (Blu-ray) $15.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/casshern-complete-series-s-a-v-e-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/20856781.p?id=2634411&skuId=20856781&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=35&cp=1

Phantom S.A.V.E. (Blu-ray) $15.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/phantom-requiem-for-the-phantom-complete-series-blu-ray-disc/21095811.p?id=2667632&skuId=21095811&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=36&cp=1

One Piece: Strong World (Blu-ray) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/one-piece-strong-world-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/2119122.p?id=2751496&skuId=2119122&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=37&cp=1

Golgo 13 (Blu-ray) $69.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/golgo-13-complete-collection-6pc-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/21547938.p?id=2716456&skuId=21547938&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=38&cp=1

Gatchaman Complete Collection (Blu-ray) $74.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gatchaman-complete-collection-14pc-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/21637207.p?id=2727404&skuId=21637207&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=39&cp=1

Sakura Wars: the Movie (Blu-ray/DVD) $21.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sakura-wars-the-movie-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/21690965.p?id=1307346&skuId=21690965&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=40&cp=1

Naikaimo (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nakaimo-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/21726889.p?id=2737941&skuId=21726889&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=41&cp=1

Girls Und Panzer TV Series (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/girls-und-panzer-tv-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/21950312.p?id=2755312&skuId=21950312&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=43&cp=1

Maria Holic (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maria-holic-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/22101186.p?id=2765552&skuId=22101186&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=44&cp=1

Maria Holic Alive (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maria-holic-alive-complete-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/23062532.p?id=2859638&skuId=23062532&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=46&cp=1

Pokemon Indigo League Volume 1 (DVD) $33.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pokemon-season-one-indigo-league-pt-1-3pc-3-disc-dvd/22780541.p?id=2831943&skuId=22780541&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=45&cp=1

Upotte (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/upotte-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/23062596.p?id=2859705&skuId=23062596&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=47&cp=1

Nadia Complete Collection (DVD) $39.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nadia-secret-of-blue-water-complete-collection-dvd/23062641.p?id=2859686&skuId=23062641&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=48&cp=1

Book of Bantorra Complete Collection (DVD) $39.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/book-of-bantorra-complete-collection-5-disc-dvd/24795538.p?id=3173040&skuId=24795538&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=50&cp=1

Book of Bantorra Complete Collection (Blu-ray) $43.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/book-of-bantorra-complete-collection-3-disc-blu-ray-disc/24795574.p?id=3172851&skuId=24795574&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=1&cp=2

Amnesia (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amnesia-complete-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/24812263.p?id=3174342&skuId=24812263&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=2&cp=2

One Piece Collection 9 (DVD) $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/one-piece-collection-9-4-disc-boxed-set-dvd/4138047.p?id=2987728&skuId=4138047&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=5&cp=2

Hellsing Ultimate 1-4 (Blu-ray/DVD) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hellsing-ultimate-1-4-5-disc-w-dvd-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/6364402.p?id=2557723&skuId=6364402&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=6&cp=2

Mononoke (DVD) $9.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mononoke-2-disc-dvd/7161188.p?id=3177774&skuId=7161188&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=8&cp=2

Murder Princess (DVD) $11.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/murder-princess-complete-dvd/9327178.p?id=1964461&skuId=9327178&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=10&cp=2

Evangelion 2.22 (Blu-ray) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/evangelion-2-0-you-can-not-advance-blu-ray-disc/2128406.p?id=2181042&skuId=2128406&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=11&cp=2

...You know what? I'm tired of posting links, here's a link to all of Best Buy's anime on sale: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&st=categoryid%24cat02015&sc=Global&nrp=50&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=genre_facet%3DGenre~Anime%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&usc=All+Categories&fs=saas&browsedCategory=cat02015&seeAll=&gf=y&cp=1

Well, all the series I listed in an earlier post are still on sale:

In addition, there's:

Tenchi Universe (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tenchi-muyo-universe-4-disc-boxed-set-dvd/20505609.p?id=2557861&skuId=20505609&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=24&cp=1

Majestic Prince Collection 1 (Blu-Ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/majestic-prince-collection-1-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/25277757.p?id=3244733&skuId=25277757&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=25&cp=1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 3 (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-classic-season-3-6-discs-boxed-set-dvd/3030013.p?id=2856440&skuId=3030013&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=26&cp=1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 4 (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-classic-season-4-boxed-set-dvd/4130388.p?id=2860036&skuId=4130388&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=4&cp=2

Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time (DVD) $8.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-bonds-beyond-time-dvd/7161179.p?id=3183800&skuId=7161179&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=7&cp=2

Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time (Blu-ray) $9.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yu-gi-oh-bonds-beyond-time-blu-ray-disc/7161197.p?id=3183800&skuId=7161197&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=9&cp=2

Canaan (Blu-Ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canaan-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/1284233.p?id=2138053&skuId=1284233&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=27&cp=1

Case Closed: Countdown to Heaven (DVD) $8.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/case-closed-countdown-to-heaven-the-movie-dvd/18290991.p?id=2063146&skuId=18290991&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=28&cp=1

FLCL (DVD) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/flcl-season-set-dvd/1865245.p?id=2173750&skuId=1865245&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=29&cp=1

Clannad After Story Complete Collection (DVD) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clannad-after-story-complete-collection-4-discs-dvd/19026718.p?id=2185048&skuId=19026718&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=30&cp=1

Angel Beats (Blu-Ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/angel-beats-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/19267075.p?id=2219144&skuId=19267075&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=31&cp=1

Spice & Wolf (Blu-ray/DVD) $38.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/spice-wolf-complete-series-season-1-2-combo-dvd/20430536.p?id=2521960&skuId=20430536&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=32&cp=1

Majikoi-Oh! (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/majikoi-oh-samurai-girl-complete-collection-blu-ray-disc/20448386.p?id=2538943&skuId=20448386&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=33&cp=1

Blood-C (Blu-ray/DVD) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/blood-c-complete-series-4-disc-boxed-set-dvd/20775201.p?id=2620178&skuId=20775201&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=34&cp=1

Casshern S.A.V.E. (Blu-ray) $15.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/casshern-complete-series-s-a-v-e-4-disc-blu-ray-disc/20856781.p?id=2634411&skuId=20856781&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=35&cp=1

Phantom S.A.V.E. (Blu-ray) $15.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/phantom-requiem-for-the-phantom-complete-series-blu-ray-disc/21095811.p?id=2667632&skuId=21095811&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=36&cp=1

One Piece: Strong World (Blu-ray) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/one-piece-strong-world-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/2119122.p?id=2751496&skuId=2119122&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=37&cp=1

Golgo 13 (Blu-ray) $69.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/golgo-13-complete-collection-6pc-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/21547938.p?id=2716456&skuId=21547938&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=38&cp=1

Gatchaman Complete Collection (Blu-ray) $74.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gatchaman-complete-collection-14pc-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/21637207.p?id=2727404&skuId=21637207&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=39&cp=1

Sakura Wars: the Movie (Blu-ray/DVD) $21.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sakura-wars-the-movie-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/21690965.p?id=1307346&skuId=21690965&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=40&cp=1

Naikaimo (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nakaimo-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/21726889.p?id=2737941&skuId=21726889&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=41&cp=1

Girls Und Panzer TV Series (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/girls-und-panzer-tv-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/21950312.p?id=2755312&skuId=21950312&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=43&cp=1

Maria Holic (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maria-holic-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/22101186.p?id=2765552&skuId=22101186&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=44&cp=1

Maria Holic Alive (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maria-holic-alive-complete-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/23062532.p?id=2859638&skuId=23062532&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=46&cp=1

Pokemon Indigo League Volume 1 (DVD) $33.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pokemon-season-one-indigo-league-pt-1-3pc-3-disc-dvd/22780541.p?id=2831943&skuId=22780541&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=45&cp=1

Upotte (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/upotte-complete-collection-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/23062596.p?id=2859705&skuId=23062596&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=47&cp=1

Nadia Complete Collection (DVD) $39.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nadia-secret-of-blue-water-complete-collection-dvd/23062641.p?id=2859686&skuId=23062641&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=48&cp=1

Book of Bantorra Complete Collection (DVD) $39.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/book-of-bantorra-complete-collection-5-disc-dvd/24795538.p?id=3173040&skuId=24795538&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=50&cp=1

Book of Bantorra Complete Collection (Blu-ray) $43.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/book-of-bantorra-complete-collection-3-disc-blu-ray-disc/24795574.p?id=3172851&skuId=24795574&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=1&cp=2

Amnesia (Blu-ray) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amnesia-complete-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/24812263.p?id=3174342&skuId=24812263&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=2&cp=2

One Piece Collection 9 (DVD) $17.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/one-piece-collection-9-4-disc-boxed-set-dvd/4138047.p?id=2987728&skuId=4138047&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=5&cp=2

Hellsing Ultimate 1-4 (Blu-ray/DVD) $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hellsing-ultimate-1-4-5-disc-w-dvd-boxed-set-blu-ray-disc/6364402.p?id=2557723&skuId=6364402&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=6&cp=2

Mononoke (DVD) $9.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mononoke-2-disc-dvd/7161188.p?id=3177774&skuId=7161188&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=8&cp=2

Murder Princess (DVD) $11.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/murder-princess-complete-dvd/9327178.p?id=1964461&skuId=9327178&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=10&cp=2

Evangelion 2.22 (Blu-ray) $19.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/evangelion-2-0-you-can-not-advance-blu-ray-disc/2128406.p?id=2181042&skuId=2128406&st=categoryid$cat02015&lp=11&cp=2

...You know what? I'm tired of posting links, here's a link to all of Best Buy's anime on sale: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&st=categoryid%24cat02015&sc=Global&nrp=50&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=genre_facet%3DGenre~Anime%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&usc=All+Categories&fs=saas&browsedCategory=cat02015&seeAll=&gf=y&cp=1
Whoa! Thanks. I think i'll spend more than 10 but yeah it's summer

I am. It'll eventually get released but it's frustrating knowing that the release is nowhere near and when we thought at ax we'd get an announcement they gave us the bird.

Eva will come to blu ray years from now possibly followed by a new series. they have to sort out all the legal issues. certainly reanimate some portions. fix those two minute long portions of silence. redo the audio. pay the voice cast and all that jazz but the day it comes will be legendary. good luck to all those who are paying hundreds of dollars to actually own it. i spent at the end 200 to own all of eva. worth it yes. would i do it again no. is a blu ray release necessary. you're goddamn right
That day when you walk in HPB and find 2 platinum and 2 original Eva's in mint condition for only 35 each, and just as you turn away you see end of Eva and death n rebirth mint for 7 each. I almost cried lol

bread's done
Back