Another free Magic: The Gathering giveaway from WoTC *Being reported as dead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xycury']nice, I'm thinking that it's 1 per household right? so the wife can't get a copy to play with me?[/quote]

From legal stuffs

OFFER SUBJECT TO
AVAILABILITY OF GIFT AND WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. LIMITED TO ONE GIFT PER ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER
PER HOUSEHOLD.

So yeah, sounds like one per household but it can't hurt to try, right?

[quote name='DrBrianFields']From legal stuffs

OFFER SUBJECT TO
AVAILABILITY OF GIFT AND WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. LIMITED TO ONE GIFT PER ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER
PER HOUSEHOLD.

So yeah, sounds like one per household but it can't hurt to try, right?[/quote]

I think later it states if it finds anything at fault, they don't have to send you one... I would but then i'd be out of even just a free one I think.

I just sent one with her name to her parents... so that'll be fine.

Nice, great find, I haven't played this in years...I wonder if I still can, it'll be nice kinda of like a walk down memory lane.

I wonder where my old cards are for that matter.

Thanks! I've been trying to convince my friend how fun it was back in the day, but I don't have my cards anymore. Hopefully we'll both get a deck.

Thanks I got mine last time but I used a fake name and my dad took it back to the post office before I could open it :bomb:.

[quote name='xycury']nice, I'm thinking that it's 1 per household right? so the wife can't get a copy to play with me?[/quote]

i live with my cousin, we both applied last time, so we each got 2 half decks (total 4 halves)

Thanks, OP.

Haven't played in a few years. At one time I had a massive collection, it will be interesting to see how much has changed since I quit (darksteel)

Wow, I was really into Magic when I was 12, by the time I was 14 or so I had gotten rid of all of my cards. Now I am almost 30 and I have to say I am shocked this game is still around. But who can say no to free?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Nice, great find, I haven't played this in years...I wonder if I still can, it'll be nice kinda of like a walk down memory lane.

I wonder where my old cards are for that matter.[/quote]

How long ago did you play? they changed the rules with 6th edition, but it made it a bit simpler, and yet more intuitive.

I'm curious to find out what cards they are shipping.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Thanks, OP.

Haven't played in a few years. At one time I had a massive collection, it will be interesting to see how much has changed since I quit (darksteel)[/quote]

Not much has really changed per se, they added planeswalkers but I'm not sure they'll put those in the intro freebie decks. They tossed in a new rarity recently, but also, I doubt you'll find a mythic rare in these decks.

I wonder if its the same cards again

Last time I got 4 different colors, White, Blue, Green, Red

But I didn't get the color I wanted... Black

Hope I get it this time

"We’re sorry, but we were unable to process your request. Supplies for this promotion have been exhausted."

aww too late

[quote name='Blackhawk 5']"We’re sorry, but we were unable to process your request. Supplies for this promotion have been exhausted."

aww too late[/quote]

Yup, just got this. Argh, second one I've missed by hours.

[quote name='Porksta']Is it the same deck for everyone? Or is it just 60 random cards or....?[/quote]

It didn't quite mention anything about what cards but I'd assume it's a randomization of commons... at least definitely not the same deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back