Another OTT not made by an ignorant man-child

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no! thread of the year. i'm just saying.

I got to get ready for some apple festival I'm being taken to this morning. With that, I leave that thread in your capable hands. Trak, pleeeeeeease don't shut it down, I'm dying to see what can be accomplished in there. Night, folks.

this has become a problem. i need some good ideas to get back onto a normal sleep schedual, cuz right now, my body is good with waking up at 1pm and sleeping at 5am.

Did you try getting up whenever you get up and staying up for a really long time, until like 8 or 9 PM (in your case over 24 hours) to get back on schedule? That's what I did when I got back from 2.5 weeks in Europe, but I was only 6 hours off.

I had a hell of a lot trouble coming from London. My schedule was off for about a week. It sounds, though, like I had the opposite problem: I was dead tired at like 6PM.

[quote name='Rocko']...The PSP Go has a new memory card format?

Man, what an awesome device.[/QUOTE]

It does? Damn thats ridiculous. So the only difference between the PSP Go and the PSP 2/3000 is that you can't play your UMDs or use your current memory stick. Fantastic.

n100000235373329_7079.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sony will sell exactly one PSP Go...to LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

:lexluthorWRONGgif:

It'll sell to 1/2 of the GGT kids, TheMagicalKreep, StarMaskWTF, and the wierdos who admitted to buying one in the PSPGO thread

When I think of the PSP Go!, I think of dallow and The Mana Knight (69-ing, on a lawn chair, in a closet).

So my dream about the OTT, we were all in a Sam's Club and we saw Big Mike working there and we talked to him, except in my dream he was probably 7 ft tall and probably 400 lbs.

He is close to 7'... He had his height on his old MySpace profile, and I think it was something like 6'8", or something.

As much as I shit on Comcast, I gotta admit that the HD On Demand is full of WIN.

I mean, 'To Live and Die In L.A.' in HD?

So great.

The 2pac song?!

Also, I'm sick and I need/want to help my friend setup his sister's wedding...but I don't want to get others sick or get worse. fuck.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The 2pac song?!
[/QUOTE]

No $$$$a, the 1984 William Petersen film scored by Wang Chung.

In spite of your love of old school Hip Hop, I often forget you're merely a mewling lamb.

[quote name='Rocko']I think I'll watch Running Scared.[/QUOTE]Is that the one where Paul Walker eats out that girl on top of a washing machine? I thought it was surprisingly entertaining except for the final twist at the end, which was really, really lame.[quote name='seanr1221']Jimbo/Minh, that iBlast Moki game is down to .99. It looks pretty good.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I got a $10 gift card and I've only spent a dollar of it in like two weeks so I might grab it. I added it to my watch list but I forgot how it plays so I need to look up some videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back