another OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I saw Choke.

Good news: No CGI penis.
Bad news: No naked Kelly Macdonald. :whistle2:(

I lol'ed hard at that one fetish scene that I can't describe lest I spoil the best part of the movie.

Only problem is that the story came off a little goofy/flat at times, I'm not certain since it's been so long but think the book did a much better job at avoiding that. Most people aren't gonna bother reading the book and it brought the laughs so I can't really complain about it too much.

You can charge the new slim ones with a USB cable but they also have a slot for the old wall charger that has like a round plug.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Temporaryscars will break as soon as they release Lloyd on Blu-ray disc.[/QUOTE]

I think it will take Zombie for him to bite.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why would I want to pay 400% more for a movie when I'm only getting a 14% increase in picture quality?[/QUOTE]You stink at math.

Mathematically, HD is six times the resolution of SD.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You stink at math.

Mathematically, HD is six times the resolution of SD.[/quote]

Not when you upconvert, negroid.

But yeah, I do stink at math.

Yes, the joke is on us.

720 * 480 = 345600
1920 * 1080 = 2073600
2073600/345600 = 6

I'm not gonna continue this discussion any further, the numbers prove that you're a chump.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes, the joke is on us.

720 * 480 = 345600
1920 * 1080 = 2073600
2073600/345600 = 6

I'm not gonna continue this discussion any further, the numbers prove that you're a chump.[/quote]

Too bad your eyes can't tell the difference. Can you tell the difference between $5 and $30?

[quote name='Mojimbo']____ off, JohnnyFoxDarko, seriously.

Upconverting doesn't do anything, Temporaryscars. Garbage in, garbage out.[/quote]
Hey, you had a week before me. :cool:

I can't get that shit to install Music. fucking games keeps giving me a weird error. I also need to study for the LSAT.

Hit brak up since he needs to finish beating that shit as well.

You should give it to Maklershed as reparations for never paying up to your end of that ridiculous Hancock vs The Dark night bet.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should give it to Maklershed as reparations for never paying up to your end of that ridiculous Hancock vs The Dark night bet.[/quote]
I tried to pay up. He doesn't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back