another OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocko doesn't currently have it. Which is why he wants the LE at target for ~40 ish.

Rocko, if they have extra copies of LO @ ~15, marten is looking for one.

[quote name='manthing']fuck me...

Wasted the whole day playing Crackdown...

And I had sh*t to do today...

:whistle2:(

---------------------

Rocko:

I saw a bunch of the $45 SEs yesterday...[/quote]We should do co-op on Crackdown sometime. I was playing it earlier today.

[quote name='JolietJake']We should do co-op on Crackdown sometime. I was playing it earlier today.[/quote]

Sure, just sent you a FR

[quote name='manthing']Sure, just sent you a FR[/QUOTE]

I've got an almost fully leveled character and need some coop cheese, if you want to hook it up sometime...

When I owned GTAIV, I hated the multiplayer.

I sold it a while back, but I want to grab it again to probably replay it, but mostly so I can have it when the DLC comes out. I figure if I can get the LE for $40 it's a decent deal.

I like how the same asshole who dropped the ball before he got the TD against Dallas fumbled the punt return a few minutes ago.

Sigh.

I wish I got to see the game last week when they played well.

Ya, I unfortuantely have Desean Jackson on my fantasy team (not the OTT one), and I need him in this week since Harrison and Welker both have byes.

They aired like the last 2 minutes here, which was nice, but the rest of the game I just followed on nfl.com.

I hate watching the fucking Florida teams. Bucs aren't too bad, I guess, but the Dolphins? :/

[quote name='Rocko']I like how the same asshole who dropped the ball before he got the TD against Dallas fumbled the punt return a few minutes ago.

Sigh.

I wish I got to see the game last week when they played well.[/QUOTE]

He's still good... he's got one of the Eagles TDs tonight. He's just... too cocky. Wait until he grows into his role, McNabb will love him more than he ever loved throwing to TO.

[quote name='Rocko']When I owned GTAIV, I hated the multiplayer.

I sold it a while back, but I want to grab it again to probably replay it, but mostly so I can have it when the DLC comes out. I figure if I can get the LE for $40 it's a decent deal.[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer can be fun with the right mode (GTA Race) when you're playing with friends (and randoms)... I played deathmatch the other night... happiness island w/ assault rifles... I did okay for never having played deathmatch before and not touching GTA since June-ish... but man, the people who play regularly? they have that no lock/aim thing down and they slaughter you with it. D:

[quote name='Rocko']They aired like the last 2 minutes here, which was nice, but the rest of the game I just followed on nfl.com.

I hate watching the fucking Florida teams. Bucs aren't too bad, I guess, but the Dolphins? :/[/QUOTE]

(A) watching the dolphins pound the shit out of the patsies must've been heaven... wish I'd DVR'd that shit.

(B) Wow, what the fuck are you complaining about? Jackson has over 60 yards receiving and a TD. That's better than Welker has done in any game this season, just about. And the game isn't half over. D:

True frosty, true.

I've been more focused on Orton that I had picked up in a few leagues for this week. Good so far there too.

Yeah, it is pretty short, overall.

Took me a bit, because I was grinding out the stats... but yeah, if you focus, you can power through pretty quickly.

Hey OTT.

Played some tackle football with friends for awhile today. Got several touchdowns and overall everything went pretty well.

Also, I absolutely got screwed in FF and the Suicide Pool today. This morning I had a projected 94 points and I ended up with 41. Also, the Broncos got their asses handed to them by KC.

Oh and about the name "Razorblade Coma", that was a band name that was randomly generated in RB1, and I thought it was pretty funny so I kept it.

What to play next...

NG2, RS Vegas 2, or Bioshock?

Wish I had a guide for Bioshock. I want to find all of the audio diaries in the game...

[quote name='manthing']What to play next...

NG2, RS Vegas 2, or Bioshock?

Wish I had a guide for Bioshock. I want to find all of the audio diaries in the game...[/quote]

I would say play Bioshock first. It is just such an awesome game.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey OTT.

Played some tackle football with friends for awhile today. Got several touchdowns and overall everything went pretty well.

Also, I absolutely got screwed in FF and the Suicide Pool today. This morning I had a projected 94 points and I ended up with 41. Also, the Broncos got their asses handed to them by KC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I almost feel bad for you. Reggie Bush didn't do so hot today and you got shafted on your one dude who didn't play.

I still think I would've had you though. Just wait for the Raven's to put up 22 tomorrow.

[quote name='Eviltude']Yeah, I almost feel bad for you. Reggie Bush didn't do so hot today and you got shafted on your one dude who didn't play.

I still think I would've had you though. Just wait for the Raven's to put up 22 tomorrow.[/quote]

Yeah, oh well. A lot of my better players were on their BYE weeks. So I was pretty screwed, that is why I was so shocked when I was projected to beat you at first.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Budge, you wanna sing in Rock Band 2?
It seems like Princess left.

That's if you can join our game. :|[/quote]

Sorry, my parents are on the TV. Also, I suck at singing. I can barely do it on Medium. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back