Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

[quote name='Shady3011']The freaks come out at night (end of the auction).[/QUOTE]

We need some good music. *Turns on Wild Side, is obsessed with it from the TLAD commercial*

[quote name='the_punisher']They're swarming in like it's Black Friday :bomb:[/quote]

I know, I can't keep up with all of the updates and putting them on the main page. SORRY :cry:

[quote name='62t']I dont see OP ending it until it is close to 12:00 if that many people are bidding[/quote]

No, I'll tell you it's not midnight (heh, or 11:59).

LOL @ NoobHammer

[quote name='the_punisher']This isn't Alone in the Dark.

It's fun.[/quote]

Yeah not enough fuck bombs to be Alone in the Dark. Right on about the fun factor.

[quote name='Antic']No, I'll tell you it's not midnight (heh, or 11:59).[/QUOTE]

11:58:59 >.<

(I wonder if i'm the only one laughing at my jokes. Probably.)

[quote name='distgfx']I wonder how many people here talking shit about AitD actually played/beat it. :lol:[/quote]
I had the PC ver, but it crashed a lot so I stopped playing.

[quote name='distgfx']I wonder how many people here talking shit about AitD actually played/beat it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Does the demo count? :D

*stomps foot nervously*

[quote name='distgfx']I wonder how many people here talking shit about AitD actually played/beat it. :lol:[/quote]

Got the PC version off GoGamer for that $7 price or whatever. I got my fill. I got 3/4th done and Goozex that mofo. The game had potential. Ambitious. But mostly flabby fail.

[quote name='the_punisher']Does the demo count? :D

*stomps foot nervously*[/quote]

Not the PS3 one, no. The demo was atrocious but the retail copy is much better.

[quote name='distgfx']Not the PS3 one, no. The demo was atrocious but the retail copy is much better.[/QUOTE]

How'd you know? xD

Maybe when it hits $5 i'll try it. BB seems to be doing good with cheap crappy games ($10 for mercs 2 and turok).

[quote name='distgfx']Not the PS3 one, no. The demo was atrocious but the retail copy is much better.[/quote]
Haha you are gonna try and defend that rehash version :p NT. I gave it an honest shot. I've played much worse. I had more fun with it than Valkyria Chronicles for instance. :whistle2:#:whistle2:#

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']$14 BRING IT!!!![/QUOTE]

I should outbid you by $.50 just to bother you, but it's not worth my time :cool:.

Update: or someone can do it for me :)

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Haha you are gonna try and defend that rehash version :p NT. I gave it an honest shot. I've played much worse. I had more fun with it than Valkyria Chronicles for instance. :whistle2:#:whistle2:#[/quote]

Yup, it's much better, so of course I'll defend it. :cool:

Oh, I also liked the 360 version, so there. :razz::)

bread's done
Back