Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

[quote name='samurai388']Hey Antic I'm sorry about the delay in payment. I sent it out today,[/quote]

No big deal. Don't worry about it.

Thanks Jimijumper as well. Glad everything made it ok.

[quote name='samurai388']Getting you keys locked in your car sucks I've had that happen to me a couple times.
Bump[/quote]

It kinda happens a lot to me, especially with my girlfriend. It was just by far the worst timing this time.

Those in the Paid/Packed section were shipped yesterday. I meant to leave the feedback and DC# in the feedback yesterday, but I had a report deadline on the movie Watchmen due that I spent yesterday/this morning working on. I'll leave it in a few hours when I'm between classes.

[quote name='Antic']4 remaining, only one of which has contacted me back and has payment on the way.[/QUOTE]I'm glad that you got the MO, and I'm on the look-out [on my end]. Thank-you again, Antic! :)

Just posting to say, "I'm special!"

Ok, seriously, the reason I said that is because I noticed my name is red from after your lowball auction, while everyone else's name is yellow. :D

and thanks for the cheap guides

No problem pr3mium. Glad they could be put to use instead of sitting around in my room.

Bump as well. Possible Lowball in the works.

slightly interested in p3 box and extras see my list(be wary as some of the stuff im attached to). link is in my signature
anything that you are looking for in particular?

[quote name='jimijumper']bump. buy his stuff[/QUOTE]

I want to but he never responded to my PM from days ago. :cry:

[quote name='Rozz']I want to but he never responded to my PM from days ago. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry! Kind of been a hectic week and I haven't logged on since you sent the PM. I think I might be going the route of a lowball though. Check back soon.

Got any prices in mind for:

-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (sealed)
-Oddworld
-Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

-Godhand (sealed)
-SMT: Persona 3 (Sealed with all extras)
-Fatal Frame
-Fatal Frame II: Director's Cut

-Bioshock Collector's Edition (Complete /w Sealed Big Daddy. Outside box has small bend marks present)

And a bump!

bread's done
Back