Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

Durn, it sucks I just paid good money to upgrade my Ikaruga before seeing this list. I'd think you'd get good action though if you decided to lowball some of this stuff.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Durn, it sucks I just paid good money to upgrade my Ikaruga before seeing this list. I'd think you'd get good action though if you decided to lowball some of this stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm forced to move out of my apartment by the end of the month and need to cut down/am broke, so what is on the list will all go towards a lowball. I'm not going to remove stuff. Only more stuff will be added before one starts. I've done two lowballs in the past as well

[quote name='RLeav20717']whens this starting :)[/QUOTE]

Within the next week or so. I'm still trying to get all of the stuff up and captured with photos. The next round of new additions are mostly sealed games.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I see a few things in this that will bring me back from my lowball hiatus. :D[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

there_will_be_blood_ver2.jpg

...in this lowball for sure.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I see a few things in this that will bring me back from my lowball hiatus. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fwbweux']Indeed.

there_will_be_blood_ver2.jpg

...in this lowball for sure.[/QUOTE]

Indeed...

It is looking like what you see now is going to be my final list. Just have to check if there is anything else I want to throw up.

[quote name='jimijumper']c'mon Antic start your lowball...I want to bid on some stuffffff[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bumping it while I was away. Monday is the tentative start day.

[quote name='jimijumper']cool, I'm gonna have a lowball too but i will wait til yours is done...[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. I really appreciate it!

[quote name='Trance Addix']How do these lowball auctions work? I post all of the games I want with price?[/QUOTE]

The rules are up. You basically bid on items and whoever has the highest bid at the end wins the item. The auction will start tomorrow and go until Thursday. :)

I never win this sorta stuff lol...but just to be straight: the auction ends on Thursday, does that mean that I place my bid on Monday and wait until Thursday for results, or does each day have a closing period?

[quote name='Trance Addix']I never win this sorta stuff lol...but just to be straight: the auction ends on Thursday, does that mean that I place my bid on Monday and wait until Thursday for results, or does each day have a closing period?[/QUOTE]

You can place as many bids as you want at any point during that period. If you want to gauge what it is like though, check out what happens tomorrow when the bidding starts and I think you'll understand more.

Chewbacca's Abortion;8286646 said:
Good lord, I can already see the bidding war on Bioshock CE.

Lol, won't know until the lowball starts.

Good luck with the lowball, I'll be checking it tomorrow. By the way, don't know the whole story behind your rent situation, but in most states it is only legal for a landlord to raise rent a certain percentage over a certain amount of time...they definitely cannot double it or anything like that, unless you were renting through a lease and it ran out.

[quote name='JoshTX']Good luck with the lowball, I'll be checking it tomorrow. By the way, don't know the whole story behind your rent situation, but in most states it is only legal for a landlord to raise rent a certain percentage over a certain amount of time...they definitely cannot double it or anything like that, unless you were renting through a lease and it ran out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, having it be a family member complicates things. I haven't ever had a written lease with the individual. It's just been verbal, and I've just been paying the same amount every month until this recent development.

That's some quality rare stuff you got there, you're gonna make LOADS man, and I read that thing about your boss, sheesh what a :censored:!

I too have my eye on a couple of things, hope this sale really fattens up your wallet.

[quote name='jbroush99']I'm surprised no one hasn't read the title completely and bid already.[/QUOTE]

The lowball will start Monday morning (3/21/11) and end late Thursday night (3/24/11) between 11:30-11:59 PM E.S.T.

bread's done
Back