ANY 2 DS Games FREE w/ DS Lite Purchase @ Micro Center B&M

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
Prices effective Nov.12th thru Dec.2nd. Not bad at all. Sweet!!

Fine Print:
Offer expires 12/24/07. Purchase any new DS Lite and receive two coupons ... for any NEW or USED Nintendo DS game $29.99 and under or receive $29.99 discount off the regular retail price of any higher NEW or USED DS game. First coupon valid only during 12/1/07 - 12/31/07. And second coupon valid only during 1/1/08 - 1/31/08 ... something about taxes and not applicable with other discounts. See sales associate for more details. (Thanks, pcktlnt)

p1.jpg

Damn that's good! I had to get both Pokemon games for my kids for Christmas. For another $50 we could have a third DS in the house.

[quote name='banpeikun']what's under the asterisk?[/quote]

yea, any conditions we need to know about before i go there? good deal if we can choose any titles we want

Wow, I just found that I actually have one semi-local...45 minutes away on the way to NYC. I'll have to drop by next time I'm driving in.

My little brother needs a new DS after the hinge cracked on his old one...maybe I'll get him one, or split it with the mother....and I can grab some DS games for my friends for the holiday. Genius!

If you don't have a Micro Center near you, there is a 20% off coupon floating around the web for Kmart, I got $26 off a DS yesterday, not too bad !

Tried to read it on the Microcenter website and it looks like it reads:

Offer expires 12/24/07. Purchase a new DS Lite and receive 2 coupons, each redeemable for any New or Used DS Lite game $29.99(could be $39.99, can't really read that) or under at no charge or receive a $29.99 discount on any New or Used DS Lite game.

The rest of the message says that the first coupon is only valid in December and the second coupon is valid after New Year's.

So the free games come later.

[quote name='RolePlayer']Tried to read it on the Microcenter website and it looks like it reads:

Offer expires 12/24/07. Purchase a new DS Lite and receive 2 coupons, each redeemable for any New or Used DS Lite game $29.99(could be $39.99, can't really read that) or under at no charge or receive a $29.99 discount on any New or Used DS Lite game.

The rest of the message says that the first coupon is only valid in December and the second coupon is valid after New Year's.

So the free games come later.[/quote]

hmm, thx, seems like there's no instant gratification. i'll need to think about it

[quote name='RolePlayer']Tried to read it on the Microcenter website and it looks like it reads:

So the free games come later.[/QUOTE]

I also hope the deal works with the Zelda bundle when it debuts after Thanksgiving. Since Lego Complete Saga DS game is $34.99 and clearly promoted in the ad, it's arguable against the $29.99 price restriction...maybe.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I also hope the deal works with the Zelda bundle when it debuts after Thanksgiving. Since Lego Complete Saga DS game is $34.99 and clearly promoted in the ad, it's arguable against the $29.99 price restriction...maybe.[/quote]

I wondered the same about the bundles. You can read the price restriction if you zoom in on the website. Its a soft restriction since you would still get 30 off a 35 game based on the wording.

On the website it states:
Prices good November 12 - December 2, 2007
Some items or special offers may not be available online. Product release dates are subject to change. Please check manufacturer’s website for latest release information. Terms and Conditions: Advertised Specials

Then in the fineprint it states:
Offer expires 12/24/07. Purchase any new DS Lite and receive two coupons. Some jumble I can't read, for any NEW or USED Nintendo DS game $29.99 and under or receive $29.99 discount off the regular retail price of any higher NEW or USED DS game. First coupon valid only during 12/1/07 - 12/31/07. And second coupon valid only during 1/1/08 - 1/31/08. (More jumble) about taxes and not applicable to other dicounts. See sales associate for more details.

Sweet! Thanks! I hope I have enough for it. Today I start working at TRU.

I really need a DS Lite for FFIV and NG: DS. I'll probably get the Crimson Black (with free game) but I really want the Zelda DS Lite with the game.

Pretty much what the above topic says:

Through 12/24, buy a DS Lite and get any two DS games, regardless of price, for free.

**EDIT: This is a DS Lite, and it's for a new system.

The 2 games are 29.99 or less.

When you buy a DS Lite system, you get two coupons, one for December and one for January.

The coupons will take $29.99 off the value of any DS game, new or used.

The coupon must be presented with the original receipt of the DS Lite. Deal runs now through Christmas Eve.

So this can only be done in store? What about these coupons? It would be worth it if I could just buy the system and get the games at the same time, it'd be kind of a drive from Dayton.

[quote name='uglyteradon']So this can only be done in store? What about these coupons? It would be worth it if I could just buy the system and get the games at the same time, it'd be kind of a drive from Dayton.[/QUOTE]

In store only - one coupon for 12/1-12/31, one coupon for 1/1-1/31.

So if you do it after the 1st of December you could use 1 coupon that day, but the other one is not valid until January.

Damnit at $29.99 or less =(

This still might be better than 20% off obviously. Think I might make a trip to Micro Center today so I can get that pink DSL for my youngest sis.

I wonder if I can pay the extra $5 and get a $34.99 game, that'd be sweet.

[quote name='freshzen']I wonder if I can pay the extra $5 and get a $34.99 game, that'd be sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the way the coupon works is that anything over $29.99 just takes off the $29.99.

bread's done
Back