Any alabama CAGs?

Toys R Us at the Summit in Mountain Brook had Final Fantasy XIII2 for the 360 on the shelf today. It was priced at full retail. I did not try to buy it as I have not played the first one, so I don't know if the register will block the sale. Just thought someone might be interested in snagging it a few days early.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']You aren't the only one... I've seen a few others around, but I can't remember who they were on here.

Any Montgomery area CAGs want to go in on a toysRus B2G1 free deal? I'm really only after Batman:AC and would love to get it for $44 (damn Montgomery 10% tax)[/QUOTE]

Damn, been almost a year since this post. SO little traffic in the AL CAG thread that I didnt even check for a response.
Im back in Montgomery since we evacuated due to Isaac on the gulf coast down there. So anything good left from this big huge sears sale? I remember no one ever touched Sears here, hoping thats still the case. ;)

Wow...almost a year from the last post which states it's almost been a year from the last post, lol. Decatur CAG here and PS3 gamer. Lived in Auburn from 2005-2010. Back home now. Um....yea. Not much traffic itt....

[quote name='wantsumcandi_psn_id']Wow...almost a year from the last post which states it's almost been a year from the last post, lol. Decatur CAG here and PS3 gamer. Lived in Auburn from 2005-2010. Back home now. Um....yea. Not much traffic itt....[/QUOTE]

I live near Cullman, but I work at FavGeek on the Beltline in Decatur (next to T-Mobile). I was just about to post asking if there were still any Alabama CAGs around, since this thread had been dead so long. Good to know there are other CAGs lurking the shadows.

Although I live in CO now, I think I'll always be an AL CAG. Grew up in Daphne and spent quite a bit of time in B'ham. Still have a lot of friends and family in both cities.

bread's done
Back