any deal for ds lite

soriku

CAGiversary!
someone stole my sister DS lite and i need to buy her a new one .anybody know any good deals for a DS lite?

If you have current gen games to trade you can take advantage of Gamestop's extra $10 trade in value on any 2 next gen games (trade value has to be greater than $1).

I traded in my ds fat 3 days ago for the $80 deal at gamestop (trade in a ds fat, get a ds lite for $79), but other than that, don't know of any ongoing deals.

[quote name='sandrokstar']damn, i'm seeing a thread every other day on people looking for DS's[/quote]

I know, and the sad part, is that I can't even move my brand new system, even after offering it up for $25-$30 less than what they're going for in stores.

[quote name='hohez']I traded in my ds fat 3 days ago for the $80 deal at gamestop (trade in a ds fat, get a ds lite for $79), but other than that, don't know of any ongoing deals.[/QUOTE]

I did this for my wife last week. Traded in a launch, DS silver fat model. Damn good deal if you ahve an old DS or can find an old model cheap at a pawn shop.

Not sure if you are still looking, but if you look in the video game forums section, there is a $40 off of $199 purchase at CC. You could get a DS and a few games or something and get the $40 off. Technically on the coupon it says cannot be used on game consoles, but numerous peole have been able to use it (including myself, picking up the PSP GoW bundle).

bread's done
Back