Any good multiplayer kid games on the PS3

dejeckt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Besides Little Big Planet I can't really find a multiplayer game (well a fun multiplayer game) that you could play with 3 or more on a single PS3 and the concept of the gameplay would not be too difficult for 6 year olds to understand. Mainly I'm trying to spend time with the my brothers (twins); and lately its been cold, rainy outside. At times like this I miss the Nintendo 64.

Buzz (you may need to buy the kids pack questions)
Motorstorm 2 (2 player split screen racing) It may be 4
WWE Games.
High Velocity Bowling (motion control game)
Virtua Tennis (1 or 2)

Bomberman Ultra is a pretty simple concept and has at least 4 player local.
Worms could be a maybe.

Thank you for all the advice ^^
Definitely didn't realise all those games were offered on ps3
Maybe I could find a cheap wwe game (still sounds weird....damn you World Wildlife Fund).
For some reason I thought rag doll kung fu was a xbox live exclusive
Bomberman Ultra sounds like fun; I had a blast playing bomberman with my cousins/friends on the nes so I definitely give that a try (hopefully that psn sale is still going on)

Yep, PSN sale is still going on... I'd hurry... I'm not sure when it ends though, could be as early as tomorrow.

I saw a WWE game (I think it was WWE:Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 or something) on clearance at Target last week, so check there.

[quote name='dejeckt']Thank you for all the advice ^^
Definitely didn't realise all those games were offered on ps3
Maybe I could find a cheap wwe game (still sounds weird....damn you World Wildlife Fund).
For some reason I thought rag doll kung fu was a xbox live exclusive
Bomberman Ultra sounds like fun; I had a blast playing bomberman with my cousins/friends on the nes so I definitely give that a try (hopefully that psn sale is still going on)[/QUOTE]

Check Target for a WWE '09. I've seen it on clearance for $14.98.

First PS3 Buzz version (Buzz Quiz TV) with buzzers is on clearance at just about Best Buy I've seen for $30. You might be able to find it on clearance @ Target, but it will be harder because it's probably already sold out.

Eye of Judgement is another possibility, but I would try to find it on clearance @ TRU for $20 or cheap online. Many TRU have the starter decks on clearance for $7.50 as well.

Just beware that the two expansion sets require you to buy both a digital unlock file to play with the cards, and also purchase the physical cards themselves (unless you cheat and forge the cards, but that's what caused there to be a file to purchase in the game in the firstplace.)

Would Blast Factor, Everyday Shooter, and Super Stardust HD not be good ideas since they require shooting? No blood but these are the 3 best twin-stick shooters on the console.

Also if you get on your PS3 today I would suggest buying Flower for $5.

I'll second Bomberman and Rag Doll Kung-Fu. My buddy and I laugh hysterically when we play RDKF. Granted, we're 30 years old, but maturity-wise, we're about on-par with a 6-year-old. It was free when I snagged it, but if you play locally with multiple people pretty often, I think you'd get your money's worth out of it.

I don't know how well a 6-year-old would grasp the control scheme in something like Red Faction:Guerilla, but the 'Wrecking Crew' mode in it is tons of fun. Basically just a pass-the-controller style, do-as-much-damage-as-possible-in-one-minute mode.

Oh yeah, Calling All Cars is great for local multiplayer too. Sold poorly, so it never got any DLC or a trophy patch or anything, but its fun, fast-paced action for a group of 3-4.

all good suggestions
I think eye of judgement might be too difficult to understand for the kids (and me too)
Buzz seems like a good suggestion, but I wonder how they will take to it
I prolly look into Blast Factor, Everyday Shooter, and Super Stardust HD
Is calling all cars sort of like Twisted Metal/Need for Speed with top down view?

psn has a bunch buzz jr peggle madden arcade tmnt 3on3nhl familygame nightt
disc
monster maddness rockband games monopoly

bread's done
Back