Any Kmart Employees know any prices happening with their liquidation sales starting thursday?

PHTYT

CAGiversary!
So i came across this article today stating Kmart is closing another bunch of Kmarts . Two were near enough to me , it got me to wondering, Are there any Kmart employees out there that might know any prices on any electronics things that will start to be on a liquidation sale price starting thursday ? https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/kmart-closing-64-stores-laying-140158323.html

I mean , i realize they may not have told, or even if you just have any ideas on what things will be slapped on sale first, any info on this could be helpful .Looking to maybe buy a TV for my console, accessories, games , etc.

I don't think helpful Kmart employees exist

oh and...

cjyXFtE.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the right forum....

They will mark everything back up to regular price and then it will be a store wide 10% off. Every few weeks they will take additional percentages off until it's all gone, or they run out of time.

They are probably busy looking for new jobs.
probably, but all the more reason to help some others out and know in advance what deals might come up thursday in the electronics dept. Id love to get a new tv or console on the cheap.

Kmart may sell TVs in store still, but they don't sell games or movies. I haven't been inside a kmart in months but last I heard they got rid of the entertainment department entirely.

I checked out a K-Mart last week to kill time.  No video games anymore.  They still had some movies.  Most of electronics was now a mattress/bed display area.

Why is this a thread?

Kmart's electronics section consists of TV's and over priced electronic accessories. Almost all stopped selling video games over a year ago. When a store closes it is typical for an OUTSIDE company to be hired to run the liquidation and prices are typically horrible. As mentioned before they go back to MSRP and start with storewide 10%, 20%, etc. sales.

Many things sell for MORE then they had been on sale for previously.

It depends on the store but the only time you usually make out on a closing like this is if you want to be fixtures and you get a store manager willing to sell them

Why is this a thread?

Kmart's electronics section consists of TV's and over priced electronic accessories. Almost all stopped selling video games over a year ago. When a store closes it is typical for an OUTSIDE company to be hired to run the liquidation and prices are typically horrible. As mentioned before they go back to MSRP and start with storewide 10%, 20%, etc. sales.

Many things sell for MORE then they had been on sale for previously.

It depends on the store but the only time you usually make out on a closing like this is if you want to be fixtures and you get a store manager willing to sell them
Forum title - NON-GAMING DEALS, that's why. I find all sorts of awesome stuff on clearance at Kmarts still, and I love knowing when stores close so I can watch for when prices get low. It exists because not everyone is you and wants what you consider is a "deal", and this site has more than just vijgyagaems en them that fancy tee-vees.

bread's done
Back