Any one here has a girlfriend, please read!

postaboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
I'm freewriting, my grammer, sentence is suxin".

I used to have like over 30 game I haven't played yet, used to own them or even touch, or beat it yet. You know why, read it, you see. First I want thanks CAG. I started to collect PS2/PS1 games again since coming from this website. The last years or so, I didn't play any console game, and mainly pc game because I have a hardcore gaming machine. But yeah, I managed to picked up a lot of cheap games/rare games/old games through this website since last month. So I been playing my PS1/PS2 game on my PS2 system. I'm trying to play as many as game as possible at the same time to catch up.

Okay here my story: I'm barely started playing Final Fantasy X since last week, yeah, I'm all late. Just bought it from another forum for like $12 complete. Don't blame me for missing out a great game, it not my fault, I used to have a copy of it like years ago. I don't know where it went. Well duh, Because my gf fuckin' stole it like years ago and give it to her brother. And I just can't go ask for it back. My gf thinks video gamers are for low life, and I kinda said I agreed with her. HAHA, so yeah, she doesn't mean it though. My GF don't usually like talking about anything related to video games, because she thinks it boring topic. It not okay! I found out today that my gf has been taken, (I guess she stealing it) my games in my room or in the living room. I'm kinda piss at her, due to the fact, I been complaining, blaming, acusing my friends and brothers, mom where the hetch my game went.

You know how I found out, today I went to church with her family, after church, her parents invited me to come to their house and chilled. We talked, blah, blah, then my gf lil brothers come by and say "Hey David, you want to play Disagaea, it's so tight". I reply back "Nah, it cool, I have it at home (hmm, that weird, I just got this game a week ago), hold up!, who bought it for you! He reply back "My sister, I got it last week, you sure you don't want to play it, I have a lot of others game too." I reply back, and said "Sure (suspicious), lets go to your room". Okay, when I went to the room, OMG, there was 2-3 stack of PS2 games. There it was, FFX, that my fawkin copy, well used to be, and I can tell it mine, there a price tag EB on it for $49.99, and I start flipping what other game he had. HOLY SHIET! All of it, I used to have them, disagaea is mine for sure, it had a sticker on it for $39.99, which I bought at GS. Here others, MAXIMO, MGS2, Front Mission 4, .hack, dark cloud 1 and 2, xenosaga, zoe, etc. Most of them I bought them when they sell for $40+ and brand new. But dang, most of the PS2 game look fawk up. There was like several I stumble upon that were empty cases with no game disc. It was in a sprindle, top of it had KLONOA 2, and I just got this game too. It was stack up near the television.

Well yeah, I just haven't front her about it yet and I aint planning taking all the game back because her brother is cool, plus the game look all fugly now. So yeah, should I front her about it, from now, I'm hiding my games when she come by. When you think of it, it kinda funny.

[quote name='postaboy']I'm freewriting, my grammer is suxin".

I used to have like over 30 game I haven't played yet, used to own them or even touch, or beat it yet. You know why, read it, you see. First I want thanks CAG. I started to collect PS2/PS1 games again since coming from this website. The last years or so, I didn't play any console game, and mainly pc game because I have a hardcore gaming machine. But yeah, I managed to picked up a lot of cheap games/rare games/old games through this website since last month. So I been playing my PS1/PS2 game on my PS2 system. I'm trying to play as many as game as possible at the same time to catch up.

Okay here my story: I'm barely started playing Final Fantasy X since last week, yeah, I'm all late. Just bought it from another forum for like $12 complete. Don't blame me for missing out a great game, it not my fault, I used to have a copy of it like years ago. I don't know where it went. Well duh, Because my gf shaq-fuin' stole it like years ago and give it to her brother. And I just can't go ask for it back. My gf thinks video gamers are for low life, and I kinda said I agreed with her. HAHA, so yeah, she doesn't mean it though. My GF don't usually like talking about anything related to video games, because she thinks it boring topic. It not okay! I found out today that my gf has been taken, (I guess she stealing it) my games in my room or in the living room. I'm kinda piss at her, due to the fact, I been complaining, blaming, acusing my friends and brothers, mom where the hetch my game went.

You know how I found out, today I went to church with her family, after church, her parents invited me to come to their house and chilled. We talked, blah, blah, then my gf lil brothers come by and say "Hey David, you want to play Disagaea, it's so tight". I reply back "Nah, it cool, I have it at home (hmm, that weird, I just got this game a week ago), hold up!, who bought it for you! He reply back "My sister, I got it last week, you sure you don't want to play it, I have a lot of others game too." I reply back, and said "Sure (suspicious), lets go to your room". Okay, when I went to the room, OMG, there was 2-3 stack of PS2 games. There it was, FFX, that my fawkin copy, well used to be, and I can tell it mine, there a price tag EB on it for $49.99, and I start flipping what other game he had. HOLY SHIET! All of it, I used to have them, disagaea is mine for sure, it had a sticker on it for $39.99, which I bought at GS. Here others, MAXIMO, MGS2, Front Mission 4, .hack, dark cloud 1 and 2, xenosaga, zoe, etc. Most of them I bought them when they sell for $40+ and brand new. But dang, most of the PS2 game look fawk up. There was like several I stumble upon that were empty cases with no game disc. It was in a sprindle, top of it had KLONOA 2, and I just got this game too. It was stack up near the television.

Well yeah, I just haven't front her about it yet and I aint planning taking all the game back because her brother is cool, plus the game look all fugly now. So yeah, should I front her about it, from now, I'm hiding my games when she come by. When you think of it, it kinda funny.[/quote]

Actually... you could possibly get legal action... she did steal all your stuff. If you have any recipts or even a bank history for checks or debit cards... she can prove she bought them...

[quote name='kristianator']my suggestion is to break up your story into coherent sentences and paragraphs.

then show her the pimp hand.[/quote]

SECOND'D

Girlfriend or not, women better not be stealing my stuff. My girlfriend's not too heavy on games, but her brother loves XBox, so if she asked or if he wanted to borrow one, hell yeah, that's fine.. just don't take my copy. My GF isn't too heavy into gaming in general, but she'll always give any new zelda game a whirl.

Spring Semester start tomorrow, I got 2 class with her later that day, she made me take 2 GE classes, and I finished my GE since last semester. Imma talk her about it tomorrow.

i've tried tons of times to get my GF into gaming and had no luck....the only game she will play with me is monkey ball :whistle2:[

[quote name='postaboy']Spring Semester start tomorrow, I got 2 class with her later that day, she made me take 2 GE classes, and I finished my GE since last semester. Imma talk her about it tomorrow.[/quote]

WHIPPED!

Ask her if she agrees that stealing is for "low life". :evil:

Dump her, if she's stealing your stuff now what will she be like when you've got real money? I mean she could have asked to borrow the stuff for her brother and you would have loaned it off right?

The worst part is that you've been blamming friends and family other this, she's ruining your important ties for something she could accomplish easily without screwing you over.

That's an ass kicking waiting to happen. My wife wasn't a gamer when we met 15 years ago. She NEVER touched the gamage. Even now that she is a gamer she doesn't mess with whatever isn't hers. It's a respect thing. She has no respect for your hobby and in turn has none or very little for you. Ready the pimp hand indeed..

go to her house tell her its over , walk into the brothers room and take whats rightfully yours , and if anyone tries to stop you backhand them and give em the finger

Hell yeah,dont take the PW (P-whupped) approach and leave the games there cause they are in bad shape either. Take em back!

Dude, you need to end this relationship pronto. She doesn't love you if she's taking things without your permission.

why are you still with her?
to begin with, why are you with someone who hates your favorite hobby?
why haven't you gotten your games back yet?
why am i asking these questions?
why do i even care?
why don't i get my sister to date you?
why!?!??!?!?!!?!?!

Okay, your girlfriend is totally being disrespectful. That lack of respect and trust is enough to end a relationship, IMO. Have you told her brother? Maybe he'll stop accepting games knowing that it's being stolen from you and maybe even give them back. I mean, it's not like she's borrowing your stuff indefinitely (and you can easily get it back), she's taking it and GIVING IT AWAY. Tell her to pay for all the games she stole. If none of the above happens, do what Birakon says. The crap you are taking is not something I would tolerate AT ALL.

And I don't have a girlfriend (don't swing that way), but I felt like posting anyways :p

^^ haha

First off, is she just stealing the games for her little brother or something? You should find out why is she doing this, you know get the story out, but no matter nothing would make up for the reason she was stealing it (maybe).

Second gaming is for "low lifes" eh? She is one to speak seeing what she does. Sorry for the quick judgement already, but how is she going to hate something, but steal it. Yea yea she "doesn't mean it".

Thirdly, I remember my brother had brothers with my cousin stealing money from him so he one day set-up a "trap" to see the action for himself. I mean ususally I'm a reasonable person and I didn't think my cousin was stealing shit from his own cousin you know, but hell my brother left that money out there and let him take it and later confronting him. So maybe you could do the same if you want..

Also how long are you two dating?! I mean if I was a guy with a girlfriend like that I'd first probably not be with her. Your gf must have like an awesome attitude or is damn hot or something to be sticking around. Blah sorry for the thoughts and judgement and shit, but yea.. try that plan if you want and later confront her or something. X.x

Personally, I would have dumped her sorry ass a long time ago. I'm sure she's doing more things to you than *just* stealing.

Either go back to her house and take back what's yours and dump her. Or dump her and count your losses. I don't know if you are getting sex or anything, but I'm sure you could find other means of entertainment when she's gone..........video games I mean :wink:

See my girlfriend would never steal from me so we have a good relationship. Trust is a key factor in any relationship, dont say anything but I could see myself marrying this girl because I love, respect, admire and trust her. Those feeling are mutual, mutual feelings are a must, if she cant respect your hobbies then you have no need to respect hers. This relationship will probably go knowhere and fast so end it and get your games back, plus a good pimp hand never hurt, make sure you wax that hand up nice and good............plus the sex is pretty good in my relationship so thats another reason...........Im sure there was some good valid shit in there.

Definitely not a future in that relationship but I'd play it cool in hope of getting as much of your stuff back as possible. If the opportunity comes up you may want to take something of value from her family's house as collateral. Take something dear to her parents and then tell them to ask her why this is happening.

That is completely messed up.

I would advise against doing anything illegal in retaliation. A bitch this crazy may just call the cops on you and then deny she ever stole your games.

Personally I'd confront her about the games, tell her you know she took your games and gave them to her brother and that you want them all back.

If she denies it you could either, let it go, talk to her folks about it, call the cops about it.

Had a friend who had somebody take some of their CDs, they claimed they didn't have them, she called the cops, they knocked on the thief's door, and wouldn't you know the CDs were miraculously found in about 45 seconds. I was surprised the cops bothered responding to such a trivial complaint, but we were in a fairly small town and they did.

I'd probably see if threatening to call the cops gets any action out of her before actually doing it.

Though if you send the cops to her house the relationship may be in the toilet for good. (But if she's stealing from you, you are better off without her.) Honestly how could you trust her to be in your place near your stuff ever again? I don't think I could.

Nice GF you have :roll:

I would have a SERIOUS talk with her, and ask her what she has been doing with YOUR games? She sounds childish, and the relationship is not going to go ANYWHERE. Get out now!!!!

Dude, that girl is no good. I don't care how good the sex is (or might be some day), no girl is worth getting your games stolen. And if she's stealing 'em, hiding them from her won't help, she'll just find them and take them. The bottom line is this: SHE'S STEALING FROM YOU. doesn't matter what. and besides, if she's stealing games, what's to stop her from taking your money, credit cards, jewelry, etc.?

Get rid of her. Find some other hottie who'll treat you with respect and let you play your games in peace!

How old are you guys?

Just present her parents with an invoice for the amount it would take to replace the games in the same condition.

[quote name='eldad9']How old are you guys?

Just present her parents with an invoice for the amount it would take to replace the games in the same condition.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly

[quote name='Machine']Reading the OP made my brain hurt.[/quote]
Mine too!
Dump the dumb bitch!
You could also get a locking media cabinet for your games too.

i say take her life. She took something valuable from you, so take something valuable from her. On the other hand, it probably isn't worth that much, but at least you'll have some sort of satisfaction.

[quote name='javeryh']You have to dump the bitch. Say something like... "Hey Bitch, welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You."[/quote]

lol, I gotta keep this in mind in case my buddies need some advice.

and OP, you can do better regardless of how hot she is. physical attraction can only go so far.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']i say take her life. She took something valuable from you, so take something valuable from her. On the other hand, it probably isn't worth that much, but at least you'll have some sort of satisfaction.[/quote]

like her virginity?

My wife is not a gamer and likes to complain about my playing time, which is not very much since we have kids but, she would never destroy or sell my games. My games are mine and she knows it.
You need to have a serious talk with your girl or she's going to take advantage of you in some other way...straighten her out now.
Good luck!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']maybe you should start taking her shit and giving it to your sister/mom/friends/whatever[/quote]

Yeah, it's only fair! :lol:

Your girlfriend degrades you by insulting your favorite hobby and calling all gamers (and you by association) low lifes...

You find out she's been stealing your games and somehow don't immediately address the situation.

And... she MAKES you take classes you don't wanna take.

Jesus christ man does she make you lick the dirt off her boots too?

Honestly it sounds like you're extremely submissive/passive and that she's just running all over you. You need to get your shit and get out of that relationship ASAP cause it's not going anywhere good and it's certianly not a healthy one.

Let's consider for a moment that the young man is out a couple of hundred dollars in games right now. What exactly is he getting in exchange for his money? What does she look like (hot, average, etc.)? Is he tapping it? Are there any real feelings involved between either of them?

If there's no sex going on, the remaining agony of dealing with classes you don't want/need to take, gaming insults and loss of property should be enough to justify ending the relationship. If she's hot and he's tapping it (the only situation even worth considering keeping this relationship onboard for), the OP must consider whether or not said gf is worth the financial and emotional toll she's taking.

Catch her in the act of taking a game. Set up a camcorder and when you have her on video, invite her over to watch a video, of course the video will be of her taking the game :D

You should have a little chat with her brother and try to explain the situation of "his" games being "yours" that his sister stole from you. See if he would be willing to give them back to you, the rightful owner, or maybe just a few of them since you've obviously rebought some of them back. That way so if you were to try to get them back, it's not like your stealing them from the kid.

Then talk to your gf about the situation and find out why she felt it was right to steal your property and give it to her brother. Tell her that you thought of going to the police about your stuff being stolen, since what she did was a crime no matter what the reason was. Tell her you've talked to her brother, so he knows about it and maybe agreed to give some back. Then you should dump her for stealing your stuff.

Seems like it could work, hopefully you get through this and come to an agreement about the whole missing games thing, since you should get some kind of payback for all of the money that was taken and then respent on buying what you thought was lost and then the accusations you put on your friends and family for the missing games.

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I don't think I could be with someone who steals from me. On the other hand, does he really stand a decent chance of finding another woman who can understand whatever language it is that he speaks/writes?

What I see is not just a simple matter of stolen game. What's more is her integrity and honesty as a person is in question. Do you want to be with that kind of person? If I were you, I would give her the boot.

bread's done
Back