any pennsylvania cag's here

[quote name='dwhelan']What is the name of this place? I live right over the border in DE, but I am always interested in finding new places to shop.[/quote]

i been there before as well. small, but has a pretty decent selection of retro and some new games and consoles alike. as for the name of the place.....i got no idea off the top of my head. as for shopping there......one thing you should know is that Booths Corner is only open on friday and saturdays each week. any other day is practically a waste of gas. other than games the center has other little shops worth checking out as well. some may as well be junk stores, while others are like novelty shops, then you also got the amish section where you will fresh baked breads and all kinds of other stuff, and if you're into jerky of any kind then there's a little shop that has a few blends of beef jerky, and from time to time even has deer jerky. makes going for games worth it. at least for me as you cant normally find deer jerky anywhere else.

[quote name='Maklershed']That South Wall Chinese Buffet down there by the Lowes is soooo :drool:[/quote]

you know..i've been living here since October, and have yet to go to that Buffet... but if you recommend it, i should check it out

I was born in levittown but now I live in Philadelphia. You can normally see me getting the deals at the best buy in willow grove and the targets in willow grove and abington.

[quote name='oppie1']you know..i've been living here since October, and have yet to go to that Buffet... but if you recommend it, i should check it out[/quote]It was good when I went there but that was years ago. You should try it out.

Greensburg PA here. Work in Delmont and Pittsburgh. Family from Reading and Allentown area.

I saw at least one other from Greensburg on here.

Wilkes-Barre Pa...again, oddly enough.

The Videogame Store off the square does occasionally have some pretty good deals. You could haggle with the owner, Steve, a bit too. The flea markets are an ok source of good games as well, with the market on Sixth Street being the former king. Though I haven't checked back in about a year and a half.

Any of you guy remember the store "Recycled Fun" in Edwardsville?

It closed about two years ago after a about a year of buisness.

My dad's failed attempt at getting into the videogame buisness....but good times were had by all while it was open.

From the scranton/dunmore, Pennsylvania area. Always looking for local CAG's to see what local areas are hotspots for some deals.

Hey guys, I live in the Hazleton area (between hazleton and wilkes barre), but I am 30 minutes from Wilkes Barre. Anyway I am looking for a gamestore to get some good deals. I am looking for something with more newish games, but I don't want to travel to Wilkes Barre unless I can confirm a good deal. I know the one in downtown Wilkes Barre is good, but do they have new games?

All of my Wal Marts never mark down crap, and every other store doesn't mark down shit in Hazleton.

Thanks

My teddy bears name is Wilkes-Barre by the way. Though I pronounce Barre as "Bär." And now back to your Pennsylvania talk, I'll leave y'all alone now.

Im from Pittsburgh area, currently by IUP campus [Indiana, PA] gotta couple PS3 games i been wanting to sell, and if i didnt have to ship thatd be even better so if you live around this area, hit me up if you wana buy ps3 or ps2 games

Not from Pa but here's something for a cheapass to go pickup in your area
gamecube component cable supposedly in stock at this GS

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif]GameStop
Mall: Wilkes-Barre Commons
3530 WilkesBarre Township Cmns
Wilkes Barre PA, 18702 US
[/FONT]

I have relatives so I check inventory from time to time. Send me a pm if anyone goes and they have it in stock

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']i actually went to school near chambersburg (Scotland School for Veterans Children) i graduated last june

hahaha...i have no affiliation with the crimson tide :D i went away to school after 8th grade, so i never went to pottsville high[/quote]

I literally live a minute away from SSVC. It's in Scotland, but technically since it's so small, we just say we're from Chambersburg.

bread's done
Back