Any Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive deals??

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I'd like to upgrade from a 20GB to the 120GB. Normally I would consider used, since I store my profile and most arcade games on memory units, but I've heard of buggy/failed second hand drives so I was thinking it might be best to go new.

Lowest I have found so far is $150 shipped at Amazon (I'm in Prime).

I'd love to find $100 shipped for new if at all possible. :lol:

anyone know of any good deals on the 20gb, besides ebay and Target clearance?

i'm looking to pick one up, but don't want to go through the hassle of ebay, and all the Targets near me are sold out =[

[quote name='classact']are they going to sell the 60gb separate?[/QUOTE]

There have been rumors about a kit coming that has the 60GB HDD, 12 months of Live (some reports say 3 months), a headset, and a few other things for $99.99. Supposed to be coming in October/November but it's still only a rumor. Of course that means you might be able to find the 60GB HDD on eBay for around $60-$70 if this true when it releases.

I think if you use Edge Card and 20% off coupon, you can get a used one at GS for $90

i'd wait until they release a 60GB model or until they relesase another HD before upgrading. That's wat i'm waitin for

I have about 1 gig free, but have about 10 episodes of CSI I cant fit on there, gonna wait it out for the 60gb thanks for the info

Does anyone know of a place that has these are a reasonable price? I have a $20 gift card and $15 off over $100 coupon a Circuit City, but I can't find them online there anymore.

Thanks in advance.

If you can't find them at Circuit City, your next best bet might be the Live Cash Back Program with eBay. It's currently at 30% back, I believe. You have to wait 60 days for the money to be available, but it will be a pretty damn good deal.

A lot of us on here got used drives at GameStop when they had the 20% off used games and accessories coupon. They came out to $70 after coupon and EDGE. You don't get the transfer kit, but you can send away for one from MS, even if you aren't upgrading to an Elite. Of course, there isn't a coupon right now, and we don't know if they will run that promo again soon.

I'm looking to ditch my 20gb hard drive, so I don't have to delete everything.

Are there any deals sub-$130 for a New 120GB hdd?

Yep. I'd say the Live Search CB is probably your best bet right now. If you happen to pick up a used drive, remember to send away for a free transfer cable from MS. Even though they say you need to be upgrading to an Elite and have a serial number from an Elite console, that seems to be very iffy. Numerous CAGs, myself included, got free ones from MS by just putting that our Elites were on order or being shipped. Try to fax it over for the quickest turnaround.

http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/support/MigrationKit-OrderForm.pdf

The best part is that you can turn around and sell the cable for like $40 on eBay (got $42 shipped for mine). After you get a few bucks for the old drive, you end up having gotten the 120GB drive for very cheap.

I've got an extra 60GB that I'd sell for super cheap. I know you're only looking for 120GB, but with the 60GB I have now I can tell you it's enough space.

I'll keep HALO 3, Orange Box and Call of Duty 4 installed since these are games I play online frequently no matter what I'm playing. That's only about 24 gigs out of 53. The other space is left for the other 2 games I'm playing offline (Fallout 3, Dead Space, GOW 2...) and random videos, XBLA games and things like that.

Before I bought my 60GB I wanted the 120 and after looking around I found that the 120 is overkill and is not worth the price I'd say.

Let me know if you're interested in a cheap 60GB since it's my extra I'll give you a good price to help a fellow Cheap gamer out!

I've got an extra 60GB that I'd sell for super cheap. I know you're only looking for 120GB, but with the 60GB I have now I can tell you it's enough space.

I'll keep HALO 3, Orange Box and Call of Duty 4 installed since these are games I play online frequently no matter what I'm playing. That's only about 24 gigs out of 53. The other space is left for the other 2 games I'm playing offline (Fallout 3, Dead Space, GOW 2...) and random videos, XBLA games and things like that.

Before I bought my 60GB I wanted the 120 and after looking around I found that the120 is overkill and is not worth the price I'd say.

Let me know if you're interested in a cheap 60GB since it's my extra I'll give you a good price to help a fellow Cheap Gamer out!

Before I bought my 60GB I wanted the 120 and after looking around I found that the120 is overkill and is not worth the price I'd say.

Let me know if you're interested in a cheap 60GB since it's my extra I'll give you a good price to help a fellow Cheap Gamer out!

Yeah, it's used, but I rarely hear of anybody's hard drive failing and mine is in perfect working order.

bread's done
Back