Any your Free PS3 Game site?

leesiulung

CAGiversary!
Are there any similar to yourfree360games.com site for PS3 games? I don't want to work with referrals, but would like to use one that offers stamps.com and blockbuster.com.

I'm actually planning to use both services, so figured why the heck not, let's give it a try.

I like how easy yourfree360games.com site was, because I don't refer people.... I don't want this on a massive scale or anything.

Points2Shop and Prize Rebel are pretty good sites, if you don't want to do 2000 offers, use a CC and do the CC offers, just as good as the 360games site IMO... referral link is in my siggy if your interested =]

I know what you mean. Weird how trainn hasn't designed a free game site for the wii or ps3 yet. There will probably be one in the future. Trainn's site are much easier than prize rebel/gaming lagoon/etc.

[quote name='leesiulung']Are there any similar to yourfree360games.com site for PS3 games? I don't want to work with referrals, but would like to use one that offers stamps.com and blockbuster.com.

I'm actually planning to use both services, so figured why the heck not, let's give it a try.[/quote]
you can return the xbox games for Amazon credit and use it to get PS3 games.

bread's done
Back