Anybody else catching the Dead Like Me marathon on Sci-Fi?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
God, this marathon has reminded me just why and how much I used to love this show. I'm also so sad now that retarded Showtime cancelled it. Why is it that all these networks cancel the good shows that are not past their prime, that haven't jumped the shark, but yet still get cancelled.

Anyway, I'm kind of depressed now after watching a ton of it. Still, reapers are cool and it give an interesting sense of the afterlife.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Own them on DVD, Patankin was perfect for that role. I hope they do make those movies that they talked about at SDCC[/quote]

Yaeh I just remembered that they said that they might pull a Family Guy/Firefly and put out some movie(s) either one in theatres or a direct to dvd thing and then restart the show depending on sales and how well they sell/do.

you also reminded me that I still need to pick up season 2 on DVD. I've been meaning to but have always been too busy.

Anybody know of a good deal for Season 2 like $19.99 or something.

Ummm... The movie already made and will come out for Comic Con 2008.

Sadly Ruben will not be in it and Daisy's charater has been recasted and completely destroyed. I'm very much NOT looking forward to the movie.

I got S1/S2 from DDD for B1G1, 21.xx total, a while back. Loved S1, but maybe it was my personal marathon or the fact I had seen them all before, but I got bored about halfway into S2.
Still, definitely a great series that deserved better. Actually, this show was the reason I got Showtime initially, got to watch all of them using free VOD.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']heh.

Wish I could get it just season 2 for $20 somewhere.[/quote]

They are 20.49 each or $35.98 for both. Check the thread...

bread's done
Back