Anygood Multiplayer Dungeon Crawlers?

Yea I liked Sacred. Has some glitches but in a game that big it didn't bother me at all.

However when Torchlight 2 comes out (should be relatively soon if I remember right) drop everything and play that! Huge fan of the first one and ecstatic for the added multiplayer!

I bought Scared as well to play with a friend, still haven't. My only real complaint (started it to test it out) is the camera it's a bit annoying.

Torchlight 2 once It's out would probably be the best.
Otherwise, yeah, Sacred 2 and yeah the camera is kinda crappy.

diablo 3 lol

I didn't think microsoft could make good games but i had crimson alliance on my backburner and tried it. found it to be pretty fun like in a torchlight type of way but it's online focused so you got friends and junk to grind these dungeons with. :)

There was also this recent lord of the rings game that was online focused but not sure how that game panned out. Probably cant even find matches with it anymore hehe.

Dungeon Siege 3 isn't bad considering it's $20 everywhere now. There's a whole bunch of those games available for download, Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons, etc. The Marvel UA games as everyone else said are really good, although beware you can no longer buy the DLC characters for either game.

You can get the DLC on-disc for the first one, but you have to find someone or somewhere that has the MUA Gold Edition. Good luck as GS charges $30 for it used vs. like $5 for the vanilla version and it's hard to find. 3rd-party on Amazon starts at $60.

I would stick with 1 as 2 isn't as good, even though it's related to the comics more than the first one. The first one is essentially a continuation of the story from X-Men Legends 1 and 2 from the previous generation. When Raven went to do Singularity and couldn't do MUA 2, Activision had Vicarious Visions, who did some of the ports of MUA 1 to smaller platforms, do the game. They decided to merge the XML and real life universes (Civil War) together and kinda botched it. Not a terrible game, but really disappointing when compared to XML 1/2 and MUA 1.

I have XML 1 and 2 and MAU for the original xbox. They are still sealed cept the XML 1 . But they don't seem to be compatible with the 360 . I know the MUA was release on the 360 , I probably try that out as well. I hate digital media. So those XBLA are a nogo for me.

Thanks

bread's done
Back