Anyone have any extra Best Buy Bucks?

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ill send ya all the ones I get from now on. I unfortunately work there and cant use them. :D[/quote]

I'll take any spare ones u dont want, whats the limit on how many u can spend?

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ill send ya all the ones I get from now on. I unfortunately work there and cant use them. :D[/quote]

may i have some as well?

thanks

You can use them. I work at McDs and I've used about 8 of them so far. The Best Buy by my house takes 3 for every DVD, CD, or video game and up to 300 for an expensive item like a TV. Yesterday I had to fill out some paper, but I doubt they'll check and see if I'm a McDs employee. If they do I get fired, not a big loss.

I work at best buy, and can not use them with my discount which is better than the bucks. When I get off of work the only place open is the 24/7 McDs down the road so I eat there all the time.

I don't know what the limit is on video games - I was able to use 15 $1 best buy bucks to get front mission 4 free (my friends pooled me their bucks). I did the purchase online and then picked it up in store - so that may be a way to get around a store policy of only taking 3.

bread's done
Back