Anyone Interested in Buying a Huge Pokemon Collection (Games, cards, swag, more)

Ski Hawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
Well, pokemon, it's been a good ride. I obsessed over you for a good ten years. But now, ponies have come into my life, and I don't really need you anymore.

So! I've decided to sell most, if not all of my collection to obtain more money for pony swag. And it's a LOT of stuff. Here is a picture of all of it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=22768

Now, I still have most everything in that picture. The only things gone are the DS's (although I still have the yellow pikachu one) and the pokemon rangers game. I have a bunch more shirts now, too.

I really don't have a specific price in mind. I just want to gauge interest at this point. Upon request, I will get an updated picture of all the pokemon stuff I have. So really, just PM me if you're interested!

Also, I'm not a huge fan of Disgaea anymore, so I've decided to sell my Disgaea collection!

Here is what I have:
SAM_0837.jpg

In case you can't see, that is:
-Disgaea (PS2, non GH)
-Disgaea 2 (PS2, non GH)
-Disgaea 3 (sealed)
-Disgaea 4 (special edition, sealed, with soundtrack, sealed)
-Disgaea strategy guide (two actually, one for PSP and PS2, and one for PSP, PS2, and DS)
-Disgaea 3 strategy guide
-Disgaea 4 strategy guide

(The World of Disgaea book has been sold already)

I'd prefer to sell this as a bundle. Would anyone do, say $110 shipped for the whole bundle? Or make me an offer.

Only looking to sell at this moment. Only ship within the US, and I only accept Paypal. Message me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

I may be interested in the Disgaea collection even though I have the PS2 games (2nd game still sealed with guide, artbook, ost!) and barely played the first game.

Will PM later

bread's done
Back