Anyone Know A CD List Site.So I Can Post My Collection

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']They showed such promise, then stopped giving a shit[/QUOTE]

That sums it up in a nutshell. They were probably too ambitious for their own good. I liked the fact they had DVDs AND VHS listings though.

[quote name='evilmregg']Guzzlefish sucks. They don't have like a third of my CD collection in their database.[/QUOTE]

True, but as far as I know it's the only thing going.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']True, but as far as I know it's the only thing going.[/QUOTE]

I think you can list your collection on MP3.com, but after my frustration with Guzzlefish I stopped caring.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That sums it up in a nutshell. They were probably too ambitious for their own good. I liked the fact they had DVDs AND VHS listings though.[/QUOTE]

It seemed like it happened once they decided they wanted to add a book collection, which got me excited. After sugegsting it might happen, they never updated again.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It seemed like it happened once they decided they wanted to add a book collection, which got me excited. After sugegsting it might happen, they never updated again.[/QUOTE]

They should have known better than to try that. I mean, imagine the man hours it would take to prepare that kind of info? I don't even think the Library of Congress could make a site like that within any reasonable amount of time because there are WAY more book releases than there ever could be for DVDs, games, or music.

I think the best thing for music is proabably just using some spreadsheet software to keep track of music or books.

I use to like guzzlefish because you can keep track of DVD, CD, and video games. But like another poster said, their database is often not up-to-date so there are titles missing. Also, the web site is very slow sometimes.

bread's done
Back