Anyone seen the Dead or Alive movie?

It was fucking hilarious and extremely campy.

Get a few friends over and watch it, then polish off the night with some DOA multiplayer like I did. :cool:

dead alive is the shit. one of the funniest and best zombie flicks out there definelty worth owning but dont eat while watching it unless you have a strong stomach. that and cemetrey man are some of the best zombie flicks ou tthere. funniest too.

[quote name='lokizz']dead alive is the shit. one of the funniest and best zombie flicks out there definelty worth owning but dont eat while watching it unless you have a strong stomach. that and cemetrey man are some of the best zombie flicks ou tthere. funniest too.[/QUOTE]

OP is referring to Dead or Alive the movie, not Dead Alive.

[quote name='CrimGhost']OP is referring to Dead or Alive the movie, not Dead Alive.[/quote]

Yeah, the movie based off the video games from Tecmo.

[quote name='CrimGhost']OP is referring to Dead or Alive the movie, not Dead Alive.[/QUOTE]

too bad the zombies from dead alive didnt invade dead or alive the movie. maybe then you would have something worth wile to watch : )

[quote name='slidecage']too bad the zombies from dead alive didnt invade dead or alive the movie. maybe then you would have something worth wile to watch : )[/quote] Or they could of had one of them get drowned in a pool full of feces like in Takashi Miike's Dead or Alive.

[quote name='CrimGhost']OP is referring to Dead or Alive the movie, not Dead Alive.[/quote]

dammit i didnt see the or in the title lol. my bad op but both movies i mentioned are good.

i didn't take it serious at all, and it still FAILS.
I got bored out of my mind eventho I saw it with couple other friends.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Anyone who didn't like it took it way too seriously.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. If you liked Mortal Kombat 1/2 then this one should be right up your alley.

[quote name='Rozz']For some strange reason you can only rent it at Blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

how can blockbuster advertise movies ONLY AT BLOCKBUSTER

when i can get the same movie from netflix, local video stores ect

(1408 being one of these)

I wonder why this isn't on Live Marketplace? I mean, other than Halo and Bungie, DOA and Tecmo probably mean more to Xbox success than anything.

I'd rather drop some Microsoft Points on this than go to my POS Blockbuster.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wonder why this isn't on Live Marketplace? I mean, other than Halo and Bungie, DOA and Tecmo probably mean more to Xbox success than anything.

I'd rather drop some Microsoft Points on this than go to my POS Blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

agreed I am waiting every week for it to show up on market place...but NOTHING! :(

I got the DVD last night and just finished watching it.

I have to say I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. The fight choreography was really good and Jaime Pressley is hot as Tina (she looks the part of a DOA girl as well as anyone could). Holly Valance as Christie was hot too. Fun film. Much better than the Street Fighter Live Action.

I ain't wasting 15+ bucks on this movie. That's why I am waiting for it to show up on marketplace...that way I can pay like 3 bucks for it , watch it and get rid of it. I haven't seen it anywhere in stores in my area until a few weeks ago at best buy.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I ain't wasting 15+ bucks on this movie. That's why I am waiting for it to show up on marketplace...that way I can pay like 3 bucks for it , watch it and get rid of it. I haven't seen it anywhere in stores in my area until a few weeks ago at best buy.[/quote]

I wasn't going to buy it, but I had $140 in credit at the local gamestore that I really haven't planned on using for anything, so I went for it. Also, at the beginning of the DVD it says "for sale only" so maybe that is why Live Marketplace doesn't have it.

All I know is Jaime Pressley looks great kicking ass.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wasn't going to buy it, but I had $140 in credit at the local gamestore that I really haven't planned on using for anything, so I went for it. Also, at the beginning of the DVD it says "for sale only" so maybe that is why Live Marketplace doesn't have it.

All I know is Jaime Pressley looks great kicking ass.[/QUOTE]

Does this movie have a soundtrack or score? Never saw it.

as for the for sale only, uh... does that mean you can't rent it at block buster??

[quote name='ITDEFX']Does this movie have a soundtrack or score? Never saw it.

as for the for sale only, uh... does that mean you can't rent it at block buster??[/quote]

Can't say for sure. I haven't rented from Blockbuster in probably ten years.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Can't say for sure. I haven't rented from Blockbuster in probably ten years.[/quote]

Actually, you can rent it ONLY at blockbuster (Or netflix, or any other online movie rental service you may have)

Actually, the copies at Blockbuster say 'Blockbuster Exclusive Rental' on them and have a blue Blockbuster border around it. The sale copies don't contain the border and say 'For Sale Only'.

How much does Blockbuster charge for this anyway? It's looking more and more like my store credit there is going to be worthless for games, so might just spend it on overpriced movies instead.

[quote name='botticus']How much does Blockbuster charge for this anyway? It's looking more and more like my store credit there is going to be worthless for games, so might just spend it on overpriced movies instead.[/quote]

I think it's like 8 dollars a week for games, and since DOA the Movie is still considered a new rental, you get it for 2 days for like 5.99

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Kevin Nash baby.[/quote]

Yep. Kinda of weird he is playing a role that is an obvious homage to Hulk Hogan.

the movie has good potential to be a cult film... in the line of Rocky Horror and
Flash Gordon (1980). Like a previous poster said, so bad its pure comedy. Poor Ryu, he's not portrayed as the total bad ass he is in the Xbox Ninja Gaiden games.

[quote name='MadFlava']the movie has good potential to be a cult film... in the line of Rocky Horror and
Flash Gordon (1980). Like a previous poster said, so bad its pure comedy. Poor Ryu, he's not portrayed as the total bad ass he is in the Xbox Ninja Gaiden games.[/quote]

I think it will become a cult classic. It is that awesome.

bread's done
Back