Anyone seen Zoo Keeper in the bargain bins?

sportdan30

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a copy for my son. If anyone knows of any chain stores still carrying them, please let me know.

Thanks.

I got one from K-mart for like $2 months ago (maybe even a year or so ago). You can check there, but I doubt they have anymore (and I sold mine long ago).

I could be wrong but I seem to recall seeing it at Sears as a front lane type game with a sticker over the UPC, I don't remember the price I'm guessing 15 maybe 20.

I think it's a bit uncommon now, I remember a friend of mine was looking everywhere for it and finally found it for like $25.00 :lol:

So what if it's a bejeweled clone? I like it better, great multiplayer game.

[quote name='FOnewearl']I could be wrong but I seem to recall seeing it at Sears as a front lane type game with a sticker over the UPC, I don't remember the price I'm guessing 15 maybe 20.[/QUOTE]

Definitely seen only at Sears. Frontlane white stickered for 14.99 new. I was surprised that there were a bunch available as I thought ZooKeeper was long gone.

Even at $10 it is worth its weight in fun. Purely addictive.

I got mine at KMART last yr for $3 along with Metroid Pinball and True Swing Golf ($3 each)

bread's done
Back