Anyone tried the BK Stacker?

trunks982

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I ordered it on Monday about $6 after tax for the Double BK Stacker meal. When I got the burger, I was like that shit is freaking small. Its like double cheese burger with like 2 pieces of bacon and the sauce. And my buns doesnt have SESAME. Its just small McDonald's cheeseburger with bacons. The picture and TV commercial looks big and nice. My friend told me, it's because it looks big for the midgets. What u guys think?

I was very dissapointed by the size and felt ripped off and yes it just seems like a cheeseburger with bacon. False advertisement. :cry:

I tried it at BK a few days ago. It was alright. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that spectacular either. For some reason, the bottom bun is always soggy whenever I choose to get a sandwich over at BK.

It cost $6 just for the Double Stack Combo in NY? WOW. I paid $3.99 + tax here in Atlanta.

I had B1G1F coupons so i got the Quad stack. Pretty good sandwich, still nothing compared to steak & shake's burgers (But obviously a lot cheaper.)

As far as people complaining about it being beef, cheese & bacon. Thats what they advertise it as, a man's burger (no wussy vegetables :p).

I had the quad and the double, at different times of course. Nothing special.

They aren't as big in real life as they look like in the ad

[quote name='JackSuper']I had the quad and the double, at different times of course. Nothing special.

They aren't as big in real life as they look like in the ad[/QUOTE]

Is anything ever?

I tried the Double Stacker after watching how big it was on TV commercial. I was disappointed after trying it because it was really small. But the good thing was that it didn't taste that bad. But I don't think I'll try it again.

I think I have a BOGO coupon somewhere on it. Everyone knows the whopper is the best thing they have there, that and the angus burger

Has anyone tried the Philly Cheese Steak Thick Burger at Hardees (or Carls Jr depending on where you live)? I've been wanting to try that for a while...

This is precisely why my loyalty went back to McDonald's when I was a kid.

Burger King has been the...well, the King at under-delivering on the size of their sandwhiches as long as I've been eating fast food. I quit giving them money for anything other than a Whopper years ago.

Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't been sued yet. Their burgers are never even CLOSE to what they look like in ads or on TV.

[quote name='chosen1s']Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't been sued yet. Their burgers are never even CLOSE to what they look like in ads or on TV.[/QUOTE]

I think it must say somewhere in the employee training book something to the effect of...

[quote name='Burger King Employee Training Book']When a customer confronts you on the size of our burgers inform the customer that the camera always adds several pounds of size to the product. If that does not satisfy then apologize until they go away.[/quote]

You got ripped. Whenever I get a triple around here it has sesame bun and atleast 8 pieces of bacon. I wasn't even aware BK had anything other than sesame seed buns.

Then again, you're probably better off with one less patty and 6 less pieces of bacon anyway.

I think that its nothing more then a bacon double cheeseburger.

[quote name='auralia']um dont you guys think that that's a little too much heart attack inbetween 2 buns?[/QUOTE]

You've never been to Rally's/checkers they have a Nascar burger which is 3 thick patties and you can add bacon.

I've been lurking here for 36 years, but the stupidity in this thread forced me to register and post.

The reason why the burgers look so big in the ads is because the people are fucking MIDGETS!! If you were a midget, you would think your burger was gigantic and worth all six of those dollars.

P.S. Just because your penis is small doesn't mean you're a midget.

P.P.S. Your mom is fat.

[quote name='burgerkingCEO']I've been lurking here for 36 years, but the stupidity in this thread forced me to register and post.

The reason why the burgers look so big in the ads is because the people are fucking MIDGETS!! If you were a midget, you would think your burger was gigantic and worth all six of those dollars.

P.S. Just because your penis is small doesn't mean you're a midget.

P.P.S. Your mom is fat.[/quote]
ok, who created the useless one-time use nick?

[quote name='Bezerker']I had B1G1F coupons so i got the Quad stack.[/QUOTE]
Same here, used a B1G1 to get a quad stack. I thought it was going to be as big as a double whopper, but yeah, it's as if they just stacked a couple of regular cheeseburgers.

My friend bought the Whopper meal for about the same price. Probably 20cents difference. So, only the Double Stacker doesnt come with the sesame buns?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']BK reached perfection with the Rodeo CHeeseburger. It's been downhill since.[/quote]
Was that the one with onion rings and barbque sauce? If it was, I loved that burger. Only reason I went to Burger King for so many years.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']BK reached perfection with the Rodeo CHeeseburger. It's been downhill since.[/quote]
OMG YES...i went there...i was like "hmm...something cheap...the rodeo burger please"

i ate it and was surprised (not by the size of course...it was damn small, but because it tasted pretty good with the onion rings and bbq sauce)

but yea, i decided not to try out the stacker b/c one triple stacker has 1 day's worth of sodium that you need...yea that's right...just one of those little fuckers....

anyway, i love hardees and their thickburgers...but i always wait until i have coupons to get it...to the person who asked about the philly thickburger, it was excellent, but very unhealthy :p

[quote name='auralia']um dont you guys think that that's a little too much heart attack inbetween 2 buns?[/quote]No. You can never have too much meat.

[quote name='mcgavin27']Was that the one with onion rings and barbque sauce? If it was, I loved that burger. Only reason I went to Burger King for so many years.[/quote]

[quote name='wikipedia']To coincide with the release of the film Small Soldiers, Burger King released the Rodeo Cheeseburger, which was a limited time offer. The Rodeo Cheeseburger is a burger with cheese, onion rings and barbecue sauce. Although discontinued nationally, the Rodeo Cheeseburger can still be found featured as part of Burger King's revamped Value Menu in some parts of the U.S.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

MA still has the Rodeo Cheeseburger. It's delicious.

My favorite was the Shaq Pack meal. It had a sourdough bacon double cheeseburgers, and fries that came with cheese sauce. Wonderful stuff.

we still got the rodeo burger here in CT... at my local BK at least. It's nice when i'm not jonesing for a normal cheeseburger.

it's like $1.29 or something... on the value menu, but more than a buck.

[quote name='evilmax17']My favorite was the Shaq Pack meal. It had a sourdough bacon double cheeseburgers, and fries that came with cheese sauce. Wonderful stuff.[/quote]

Urg, anything with cheese sauce makes me think of Rico cheese, nasty stuff. Being I'm in Texas I have to assume Rodeo burgers are still around, but haven't been to BK in a long time.

Remember when whoppers were floppy and flat, but big? God they were so tasty, and had that flame grilled taste.

the chicken parm was fucking horrible. Of the 3 chicken sandwiches they had going, the french one with the swiss cheese with ham (bacon i don't remeber which one) was the best.

I feel like having a rodeo cheeseburger today just to help you guys.

Remember the baquettes they had a few years back? I remember they had this really good one.

[quote name='ITDEFX']its not the stacker...but MCD's Mcgriddles is so damned small... its like made for little kids :([/QUOTE]

I don't give a fuck how small those things are, McGriddles are the best artery clogging meal I have ever tasted. Now I'm considering waking up for McD's breakfast tomorrow...

Burger King's 'Gilbert Burger' available in Wisconsin was the greatest. Double everything, hold the pickle. yumyumyum What else to expect from a man that weighed about 400 pounds?

Some of the BKs near me still carry the Rodeo burger. I still get it sometimes when there's nothing else that I'm interested in.

As for the stackers, I got a triple stacker twice. They're really good but so damn small. For that price, I'd rather just go to MCD and get a double QPC, at least that stuff fills me up.

I conquered the Quad at woek one day. It's not great, but excellent for when you just have a manly craving for meat and cheese. MEAT AND CHEESE!

Anyone tried one of Wendy's frescattas? I am interested but they seem pretty expensive around here and look small on the signs.

the frescattas actually fill me up about 75% (which isnt bad for one fast food sandwich)...and they're actually tasty, yet healthy (as healthy as fast food can get at least)....it's basically subway on a baggette

Is this really a thread complaining that fast food portion sizes are too small? That's a little frightening. Who decided that 32oz was a medium soda?

bread's done
Back