Anyone want a PS3??? Look inside

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']That neck has got to be photoshopped.[/quote]this must be him:

neck.gif

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just love how he attends BYU and yet avarice has such a hold on him.[/QUOTE]
A latter-day hypocrite? That's crazy-talk, man!!

[quote name='crushtopher']even with all the money you might make after selling all of those, no hooker will fuck you, and you'll STILL die a virgin[/quote]

I think his cherry has already been popped bro.

I hope with all that money you're going to make you clean yourself up a bit you fucking scrub, you slob. You'll probably blow it all on more games that you probably won't even play or even take out of the box, and let mom and dad pay off your student loans.

You're the epitome off all my hate for Greedy Ass American fucktards ruining the PS3 launch I've been long waiting for. After you Ebay your PS3s I hope you spend the money to buy a new bed, an education, and maybe repay your dad a little bit by buying the family a house that isn't on wheels. Enjoy the most money you'll ever have you fucking Hillbilly.

[quote name='organicow']A latter-day hypocrite? That's crazy-talk, man!![/QUOTE]

I wonder if he has to give 10% of his PS3 earnings to the church... fucking mooch...

You know I started reading this thread and thought the ragging was a little harsh and felt sorry for the guy, and then halfway through i saw his myspace page mention he was part of the 'myspace republicans' group. I'm an old fart so I hate myspace, it's like a ADD genius came up with the idea, every time I look at those web sites I think you need to be doped up. Plus I am not too happy with the republican camp these days, so that turned the tide against him.

His Bush speech was too much.. it was so bad it was as if it was said in complete jest.. but sadly we know that is not true.

well look, mommys little boy got to skip school and preorder to his hearts desire and then camp out for launch day as well... i bet mommy is proud of her little entrepreneur.

[quote name='vasco']You think this is one of the assholes who robbed the EB in Ohio? Weren't they robbed of 5 systems?[/QUOTE]

Not unless he pulled a michael jackson face bleaching. The robbers were black, by all accounts.

That being said, Englewood wasn't the only place robbed, I'm sure.

Wow... y'all are mean. He came here asking if anyone wanted one - perhaps he was going to sell them to other CAGers at cost+shipping. Too late now. ;)

[quote name='jaykarrels']Yeah, I guess I got lucky!

RECIEPTS102.jpg
[/QUOTE]
It was driving me nuts as to where I'd seen that picture before......

Then it occurred to me.

xin_100501080851890198024.jpg

[quote name='phutu']use the money you're hoarding with all these systems to get something better to wear and fix urself up man, you look like you need more work done than the bed, ... and the bed definitely needs changes.

(holding my breath, ur bed smells:((([/quote]

Lol, Geez I am in a apartment, what can you expect... As far as the ps3's went, I preordered ALL of them. I didn't have to wait in line 1 single minute. All I have to say is FYE is awesome!! They didnt even limit it 1 per customer.

As far as Utah having no knowledge of of gaming, thats totally untrue. We had people at our walmart 2 days before the ps3 came out. I just got lucky and preordered all of these a LONG time ago. We just had a brand new FYE come in and on the first day I went with some friends (who I paid) and preordered 6 ps3's and a couple of wiis.

I enjoy reading your comments, keep them coming!

I find all this very funny...

The fact that you guys are checking my myspace is just funny.

The fact that you hate mormons is even better...

The fact that I am a nintendo fanboy and tried to play the ps3 last night... Graphically it was great, other than that nothig special.

The fact that you think I live in a dump and get a crap education is just funny as heck. I dont think you realize I am going to BYU and majoring in business. their business program is TOP 10 in the US!!! Thats pretty good if you ask me.

Keep the posts coming, I want to go down as the greatest PS3 thread ever, btw if anyone comes to steal my ps3's, good luck finding them!!!

[quote name='jaykarrels']I find all this very funny...

btw if anyone comes to steal my ps3's, good luck finding them!!![/quote]

Your hiding them in your :booty:?

[quote name='jaykarrels'] btw if anyone comes to steal my ps3's, good luck finding them!!![/QUOTE]

what if someone comes and shoots you in the face

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']what if someone comes and shoots you in the face[/quote]
Lmao

He's probably hiding them in his throat. Don't shoot his throat.

And to be safe, don't shoot his ass either. Or his ears. Or his vagina.

By the way OP, open-collared shirts aren't flattering for someone with a mutant-giraffe type neck.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']what if someone comes and shoots you in the face[/QUOTE]

You're disqualified from making fun of anyone trying to profit off of a PS3, even Geoffrey in the OP here.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115592

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']i got it, who wants it, 60 gb, 1800obo 2 games, madden 07, resistance, and extra 6axis controller... also for 100$ you can get the 2 year Product replacement plan from any best buy...

no low balls, ive got pics if you want me to post em[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back