Anyone want a PS3??? Look inside

[quote name='jaykarrels']The fact that you think I live in a dump and get a crap education is just funny as heck. I dont think you realize I am going to BYU and majoring in business. their business program is TOP 10 in the US!!![/QUOTE]

You need to check your statistics. Also, most people pointed out that you were going to Bringham Young, that's why they said you should use your PS3 money to buy yourself a real education.

Originally Posted by jaykarrels
Yeah, I guess I got lucky!
RECIEPTS102.jpg

Ironically that's the first and only time you've gotten lucky in your life.

With all the money you can make off selling those PS3's, you can buy yourself a lifetime supply of Proactiv!

[quote name='RiCeBo1']With all the money you can make off selling those PS3's, you can buy yourself a lifetime supply of Proactiv![/QUOTE]

Hey, way to bite on my joke ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']Hey, way to bite on my joke ;)[/QUOTE]
I just had to, you left it unfinished so I finished it for you :lol:

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']man shut the fuck up that shit was a joke[/QUOTE]

Mm-hmm

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']no offense bro but alot of people camped a LONG time in line and just want to get paid for their work[/QUOTE]

fuckin' hi-larious. :roll:

[quote name='jaykarrels']No pic for you girls... If anyone wants to trade for one, I am looking for a wii, DS and 360 Bundles. LMK with an offer because I will probably end up ebaying them! BTW, I dont live with my parents, geez!!! Autographs are available, just send me a PM~[/quote]

Editing your OP, throwing more fuel on the fire?

Some people never learn :nottalking:

[quote name='jaykarrels']
Keep the posts coming, I want to go down as the greatest PS3 thread ever, btw if anyone comes to steal my ps3's, good luck finding them!!![/quote]

lol, ur not that special kid - im sure u want to 'keep' the posts depicting gay pictures of yourself in an attempt to use reverse psychology on us by saying you enjoy em, but nice try...

[quote name='mykevermin']Mm-hmm

fuckin' hi-larious. :roll:[/QUOTE]
look fag will you just shut up. i camped out and bought one, i sold it the same hour... then i posted on here as a joke... i couldnt give less of a shit about what you think or how you interpret my post.. i am rather flattered that you take the time to cross quote and analize my actions... just shut up and keep flaming this ugly OP

[quote name='Dijital']Mods, PLEASE, PLEASE can we just ban this worthless piece of horseshit?[/QUOTE]

I'm enjoying this actually. :lol:

[quote name='daphatty']I'm enjoying this actually. :lol:[/quote]I know I've certainly enjoyed reading this thread. Hoarders like the OP deserve every harsh word they get.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']look fag will you just shut up. i camped out and bought one, i sold it the same hour... then i posted on here as a joke... i couldnt give less of a shit about what you think or how you interpret my post.. i am rather flattered that you take the time to cross quote and analize my actions... just shut up and keep flaming this ugly OP[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure which I enjoy less on a "pitifully assembled scale:" your idea of a joke, or your idea of an insult.

Just because your posts show obvious contradictions doesn't imply I had to analyze anything. If a person makes such clear contradictions in their posts, all I'm doing is bringing it together. Don't blame me because you're an idiot as well as a liar.

Now, don't deflect to Necky McNeckerson in the OP, homeskillet. You're another resellin' sonofabitch as well, so my point is that I'm not letting you off the hook.

In the end, Mr. Jokey, how much did you end up selling your PS3 for?

10/10 this is by far my favorite cag thread ever, and that includes the threads about mightyslacker disproving the guy claiming to get doubleteamed by a couple of supermodels.
tagged for later

[quote name='Spades22']Why is it funny that everyone hates mormons? :lol:[/QUOTE]

i love mormon women, try going to park city and not hooking up with a hot chick, it is almost impossible. And mormons in general are pretty cool(in my experience).

Why do people assume anyone who is part of an organized religion, whether it is catholic, buddist, muslim, judaism etc and hate on them for no apparent reason- well the catholic priests that molest young boys we can all hate them, but the rest are going to be cool for the most part.

For example, there was a small group from a local synagogue(sp?) giving water to people standing in line at the west LA best buy. They were just doing it because it was a hot day and saw people waiting in the sun. (i am not jewish, i just though that these guys were cool for doing that)

I'm curious - how did the selling of these PS3s turn out.

Esp given that we now know they weren't the profit maker all the hoarders were hoping for.

Did you even break even given the payouts you had to make to friends in the midst of a crashing ebay market?

I think we have found Britney's replacement for K-Fed. Just like Federline, he displays a lack of "hygiene", thinks he can make money, and tries to justify his existance by claiming he has various nicknames.

By the way, have you even sold ONE of those PS3s yet? :puke:

Utah is pretty shitty, i mean the Jazz, c'mon, and this guy, i like how he comes and cocks off to everyone. I'd go toe to toe with him, and have a good time with him. I mean, its one thing he lives in Utah = piece of shit. Then he actually goes to BYU, thats even better. Thats just straight up mormon, that means even bigger piece of shit. Someone hack his PC and flood it with something nasty, i don't care. He didn't really bother me until he started fighting back, then he got real ridiculous.

Maybe if he sells ones of these he can afford a trip to the dermatologist.

Well hate is a harsh word...how bout dislike? Mormons aren't as bad as some of the religions out there...I could name a few but I wont

Why would I buy a PS3 from you when I can buy as many as I want by going to any store I want?

Have you returned all the PS3s yet?

[quote name='David85']Why would I buy a PS3 from you when I can buy as many as I want by going to any store I want?

Have you returned all the PS3s yet?[/quote]

idiot look at the date he first posted

[quote name='jaykarrels']I find all this very funny...

The fact that you guys are checking my myspace is just funny.

The fact that you hate mormons is even better...

The fact that I am a nintendo fanboy and tried to play the ps3 last night... Graphically it was great, other than that nothig special.

The fact that you think I live in a dump and get a crap education is just funny as heck. I dont think you realize I am going to BYU and majoring in business. their business program is TOP 10 in the US!!! Thats pretty good if you ask me.

Keep the posts coming, I want to go down as the greatest PS3 thread ever, btw if anyone comes to steal my ps3's, good luck finding them!!![/QUOTE]

Well I certainly hope you had foreseen the eBay PS3 plumet before you decided to scalp all these PS3s. The waterfall effect, and much more went in effect, which caused the drop in PS3 prices. If you're into business at all, you'd know this.

I honestly don't know what else to say.. whether you shouldn't either bother going to business school at all, or whether you really do need it... I wouldn't be surprised if you fail at life though. Good luck in Iraq.

I've said this once before when this topic was first created, and I'll say it again. You are one ugly ass motherfucker.

This thread just won't die....nor should it....this should be put into the CAG FAQ under "What will happen to me if I piss off the CAG community?"

This guy such a loser. I am in his fantasy football league. I really would like to slap him. Thiis thread is great because he got owned so hard.

When did Cag get infested with assholes? I mean I'm not defending the OP because this is a worthless thread, but personally attacking his appearance, the state of Utah and Mormons all based on one individual's post is very low in my book. The fact that the Mod's have not closed this thread is bad for Cag's 'image' and makes me sad this site has sunk so low. You guys can say what you want about gamefaqs being shitty but this site isn't to far off, with this thread leading the way. And with all the shit talking about the Op's appearance I would LOVE to see what you guys all look like, im sure you all are regular Brad Pitt's as far as the females are concerned.
And for the record im not particularly attractive either, just a regular looking guy who has been described as "slightly goofy looking" by friends.

bread's done
Back