Anyone want to help out my little brother on eBay?

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A couple weeks ago I unloaded a bunch of old 360 games on eBay through our mother's account. My little brother has decided to sell off a couple of his Wii games to earn a few bucks as well.

They're nothing special (that's why he's trying to off them) but he is offering them at decent prices (I think, having never owned a Wii).

Point being, he hasn't received any bids yet and is a bit bummed about it so I thought I'd spread the word on here. If you have a few bucks to spare to make a kid happy, that would be great. I know he wrote up the descriptions for them himself and put a bit of effort into doing this. It would be nice for it to pay off for him.

This is the link he sent me here.
I don't live with him, but he promises the games all work fine (though some cases are missing).

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If he expects anything to sell I would HIGHLY suggest taking pictures of the games. I never even bother to stop on listings with stock photos. It's very hard to buyers to bid with confidence when they cannot see what they will actually be receiving. I'm surprised your mother didn't let you in on that tidbit, because looking at the other auctions on the account the pictures are very detailed!

Just a little tip :)

[quote name='Eagle3ye']If he expects anything to sell I would HIGHLY suggest taking pictures of the games. I never even bother to stop on listings with stock photos. It's very hard to buyers to bid with confidence when they cannot see what they will actually be receiving. I'm surprised your mother didn't let you in on that tidbit, because looking at the other auctions on the account the pictures are very detailed!

Just a little tip :)[/QUOTE]

Same, generally I only buy stuff with real photos, not stock photos. When I sell, I take the time to take a picture of everything as well.

It's generally better to sell low-value items, like videogames, via Buy-it-Now instead of by auction. At least that's been the case for me. Also I did notice a huge increase in my auction views when I started taking actual photos instead of using the stock ones, but if you have good feedback, stock photos (especially for new, sealed games) should be fine.

bread's done
Back