Anyone want to trade their Pokemon X or Y for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

Yeah, just a little more than I can pay at the moment. Thanks though.

Besides, that's what it cost at GQD when they first reprinted the trilogy. It was so popular they raised it to $110 and now they call $80 a sale :lol:

Your last bump was over 24 hours ago, so I am hereby highjacking the bumping rights to your thread. Resistance is futile.

Do it for the next couple of days and I'll pay you back with bumps until you can't take it anymore. I'm in finals hell and just haven't had time for CAG trading :bomb:

Nightly bump!

If you see this, and you're still looking for a GS-priced copy of Undead Knights, GS.com is showing one in stock at my closest store. However, if you'd like me to pick it up you'd have to take a leap of faith and send PayPal beforehand, as I (very unwisely) just went on a pawn shop run and forgot about the wee matter of buying Christmas presents, leaving me with little money. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Boomsta']Nightly bump!

If you see this, and you're still looking for a GS-priced copy of Undead Knights, GS.com is showing one in stock at my closest store. However, if you'd like me to pick it up you'd have to take a leap of faith and send PayPal beforehand, as I (very unwisely) just went on a pawn shop run and forgot about the wee matter of buying Christmas presents, leaving me with little money. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Do you have an Edge card? The extra 3 dollars or so off could make the difference between it being worth getting shipped to me or not. I'd be happy to pay in advance provided there's a way to refund my money without either of us getting hit by fees in the event it goes out of stock. Thanks for always remembering me on your searches :D

The worst is over! I wrote a 50 page novel! I can bump again!

Yea, I have an Edge membership. And don't worry, I'll be sure to call beforehand to check on the condition and have them hold it for me. I learned my lesson about not jumping on these things last time.

And... wow. 50 pages is intense. There are some aspects of college that I'm looking forward to, but reports and exams are not among them.

Thanks. If you think you can get it for me ~$33-$34 shipped I'll advance you the money.

College work isn't all bad; in fact, I'm already wrapped up with half of my classes for the semester because I worked ahead due to the material being easy. You just have to like what you're learning and luck out with a merciful professor. Funny thing is that I chose the 50 page novel over a 10 page standard essay because I hate digging for quotes and outside references and I can write ten lines of fiction as fast as a single line of fact anyway :lol:

Alright, I went to check it out and the case and manual are in mint condition. I have them holding it for me, and with tax (which the discount pays for) and shipping it looks like it'll total to about $38.

Amazingly a Gamestop near me got a copy in. Sorry to make you have a game reserved for nothing. Thanks though. With the B2G1 and Edge I did pretty well on my copy. Can't wait to see if I've made a huge mistake in buying this or not :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']I passed on one for $7 in a recent lowball so it'd have to be even cheaper than that :lol:[/QUOTE]

Boo you. I actually realized I can't ship anything out right now as I have no more bubble mailers. :cold:

Bump!

So lots of stuff got struck off the wants list today thanks to Gamestop's B2G1. I actually manged to get all of the following:

:ps2:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Way of the Samurai
Yakuza

:360:
Culdcept Saga

:psp:
Undead Knights

:ds:
Arkanoid
Bomberman
Contact
Dark Spire
Megaman ZX Advent
Nostalgia
Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road

:wii:
Animal Crossing: City Folk

And this is why I'm broke! :D

[quote name='mis0']Boo you. I actually realized I can't ship anything out right now as I have no more bubble mailers. :cold:

Bump![/QUOTE]

I know, that was extremely harsh of me :lol:

[quote name='Boomsta']Congrats! Prepare yourself for buyer's remorse up the wazoo! :D[/QUOTE]

Can't wait!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Wow, solid list but I didn't see anything. Free bump.[/QUOTE]

Thanks :D Unlike people here that actually, y'know, invest money in having a good haves list, it's free to have a huge wants list so I make sure to list everything :lol:

bread's done
Back