Anyone want to trade their Pokemon X or Y for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

bump for you.

Speaking of Tales games...

Tales of Symphonia is only $10 on amazon. Snagged that, Tekken Dark Resurrection on psp for $10 and some $10 blu-rays this morning. Missed out on L4D2 for a gift though...

I got Tales Wii along with Magna Carta II, SCIV, and Klonoa. Almost bit on Dragon Age too, but I'm counting on it retailing for $35 in a few months. Exciting, but I still have part of Vesperia and all of Abyss and Radiant Mythology to plow through first. Ask me how I liked it in a couple of years!

I'll pay your bump back when your TL falls off the first page, Boomsta :D

I guess this counts as a bump, too.

[quote name='sevenx7']hmmm...got my eye on all them shirts[/QUOTE]

Take some time to think it over and we can deal from there. Just so you know, they might be easier to get off of me with Paypal unless you have some really really good stuff from my wants list to trade, only because I'm not sure I can fit them all in a single Flat Rate box and so the shipping is going to eat into the value of anything you want to trade. Like I said, just mull it over and get back to me :)

Bump. Loyal readers, I ask you to lend your power to me! I absolutely must stay awake until 3 AM in spite of an exhausting day of entertaining company. You can even just post a picture of a Red Bull in here or something ;)

You would find that what I expect for a dollar is highly unreasonable, much less five dollars ;) (j/k)

It has a lot of content for the size. If shrinking the books down is what it would take for more publishers to give them out as pre-order bonuses and whatnot, I'd be all for it.

Whoa. Kind of makes me want to just scan the pages and throw it up on the TL :lol: In the past few months I've kind of begun to get a nice little set of game artbooks going on, though, so it's staying with me.

I was late in getting it up on there and it's sitting bidless at $40 with four days left. I'm confident it'll at least sell for the minimum, but we'll see. When they do sell, it's between $35-$50 for used copies. I actually have a second used copy and a sealed copy that I could cash in on as well, but the former's staying in the collection to play and I'd be a fool to part with the sealed one.

Makes sense since I would pretty much just be spending that amount on a copy of Devil Summoner for bv anyway. I think I'll let you trade for bv's Arcadia unopposed, as it turns out the Gamestop store locator is showing 2 copies about 30 miles each from me. This is one game I'll make the trip for, especially since it's $15 at GS. (see how generous I was being with bv, knowingly ripping myself off? ;))

Bump for IT'S HERE, OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2hq42o3.jpg

14mqef7.jpg

Bump. OCD is taking over and the fact that Xenosaga II's title placement is a little lower on the spine than I and III is starting to get to me :lol:

Bump.

Man it's cold in the house. I might skip over to Wally World tomorrow to see what random gaming dreck survived the BF locusts.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']hey that abyss looks familiar... [/QUOTE]

:whistle2:\"

I was totally blindsided by Xenosaga III's rarity. It was everywhere and then BAM! nowhere and ridiculously expensive secondhand. (same reason why Undead Knights is my #1 most wanted. One day, readily available. The next, out of stock everywhere online and $65 on half. Dammit I just want my Zombie Dynasty Warriors already)

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Did you play the demo for Undead Knights? If yes, while you were playing did you pay attention at all? It was terrible!

My PSP can't connect to PSN for some reason, so I've never gotten downloads for anything. I'm a Koei/Dynasty Warriors fan (which is basically slapping a giant sign on my back telling the gamer hivemind that I have bad taste in games) so a lot of things that other people hate about it would probably be palatable to me. As a bonus, it's supposedly super low-print so even if I hate it it's an instant collectible.

Hey, I've got nothing against the Dynasty Warriors games. I actually love Bladestorm: The Hundred Year's War, which is made by the same guys and essentially plays the same way, just with recruitable squads in place of godlike warriors.

But that's not the point! That demo was truly terrible. Honestly, the entire time I only pressed a button to grab a guy and hammered another button to turn him into a zombie. By that strategy alone, I beat it while taking minimal damage.

I can understand wanting to try it anyway, but wanting to get the game because it was limited-print run? You collectors are nuts, the whole lot o' ya.

I have a copy of Bladestorm too, actually. Haven't gotten far into it yet but I've found it to be pretty fun and a nice change of pace from DW. What you're saying about Undead Knights, though, is that it's repetitive and dull without even having the saving grace of DW's satisfying mass-slaughter combat. That I can understand to be a pretty big strike against the game.

From what I heard, the entire game was accidentally placed up instead of the demo. I heard a lot of good impressions on other forums from people who took the liberty to play beyond what was originally intended to be in the demo, but I trust your opinion and so I'll show some discretion in how much I'm willign to pay for a copy. I didn't want to pay retail for it to begin with, much less above retail :lol:

But the low-print thing is just icing on the cake, not the main draw. I'm not that far gone in my mad collecting habits :p Reason it's my #1 want is because I just want to get my hands on a copy before it disappears. If it suddenly wasn't going out of stock everywhere online I could do without the game indefinitely.

[quote name='fwbweux']If it suddenly wasn't going out of stock everywhere online I could do without the game indefinitely.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely nuts...

Anyway, I suppose the others that have played through the full game would know better than I if it ever gets better. The genre seems to be more up your alley than mine, so don't put too much faith in my (highly biased) opinions. Best of luck with your search.

In other news, I finally got my car back last week and am planning to make a run to some nearby stores in the next few days. Anything you specifically want me to look out for, Ye of the Great Wants?

Nuts? :lol: The "get it while you can" mindset applies to pretty much anything that has a real risk of going out of stock. Games are no different. It's the reason I broke down and paid full price for stuff like Dragon Quest V earlier this year--I had just beaten DQIV so I had no real desire to immediately slog through a second DQ game, but it suddenly went out of stock online and all the copies on ebay were counterfeits. I'll really thank myself when I finally get around to playing it (which should be soon, it's been a few months since I beat DQIV now and I'm finally ready for another.)

Considering how small my TL is it'll be a miracle if anyone has Undead Knights, much less wants to trade it for something of mine, but I'll give it a while before I resort to scouring local Gamestops. I really didn't want to pay more than $20 to begin with for it and thought it would have dropped like a rock, but apparently not. If I ever get it I'll give you the full lowdown on how it plays :D

Oh, great news about the car! I'm not hunting for anything in particular at the moment, but if you see any of my :bomb: DS wants for, say, half off retail lemme know. You going anywhere that sells vintage games?

I'll consider. I have a couple of other Paypal transactions I'm considering right now and I have to see how they resolve before I know if I can spend anymore. Thanks for your offer.

I'll probably stop by a few small game shops that'll have older games. I'm mainly going out to see if the local pawn shops have gotten anything good in the last few months, but you never know what you might find at the game stores.

Pawn shops sound like a good start. I may go to some myself before the year's out--it's been a long time since I came home from somewhere with a box full of random NES carts and I could use a major haul. Winter is a slow, dull time for a yard sale/flea market fan such as myself.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but really, don't waste your time with Undead Knights. I am a devout fan of Tecmo and their women, but not even they can save this game (Actually, I think I'll blame Koei on this one.). In terms of maps, think Crisis Core missions except with less variety. The only movie is the one they use in the opening, which they occasionally recycle.

Take advantage of Gamestop's used game policy. You have a week to play/beat, and can return with no questions asked.

bread's done
Back