Anyone watching the news right now?

[quote name='Filler2001']There is no way he is alive. I pray to god he is....but I think that if he was, he would have been found[/QUOTE]

See its retarded posts like this that make me facepalm. This post needs the melodramatic music from A.I.

*facepalm*

Darwinism doesn't need prayers. Only dumb kids to prove itself true. This kid was apparently smarter than that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....tools like rick are what make my day. I worry about the kid, and Im incredibly glad he's okay, and I use a completely harmless phrase, and you decide to attack how I used "pray to god" out of freakin' nowhere. And Im a retard for worrying? You're just an asshole for not giving a rats ass, and attacking people who do, you condescending fuck.

A great example of why everything has to have a damn warning label on it now and we have stupid laws that should be common sense like using a bluetooth while talking on the phone in duh car while driving.

I think the truth will come out that those kids just pulled one of the greatest pranks over on all adults everywhere...lol...you watch, his older brother probably told him to go hide in the attic until someone comes for him, then lied about seeing him climb into a box on the balloon..

[quote name='galego23']hahhahahahahahahah the little fucker was hiding in a cardboard box in the attic hahahahahhahhaahhahaha[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Galego23']hahhahahahahahahah the little fucker was hiding in a cardboard box in the attic hahahahahhahhaahhahaha[/QUOTE]

Kid's obviously been playing too much Metal Gear Solid.

This news story was lame. I forgot what channel I was watching, probably cnn, but it was all like "there is a kid inside" over and over by the anchors then as soon as it land a weather dude or some shit basically says it would be impossible for that thing to lift if there was a dumbass kid in there.

I like how the story has gone from worrying this kid to cautioning parents across the nation to consider not calling the cops, because police departments are too broke or don't have the manpower to do shit about shit. The news networks love to flip shit around just to drag it out. I think it cost 6 figures just to try and find that one bride who ran away because she didn't want to get married and everyone thought she was abducted.

[quote name='Filler2001']HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....tools like rick are what make my day. I worry about the kid, and Im incredibly glad he's okay, and I use a completely harmless phrase, and you decide to attack how I used "pray to god" out of freakin' nowhere. And Im a retard for worrying? You're just an asshole for not giving a rats ass, and attacking people who do, you condescending fuck.[/QUOTE]

I'd get angry with you but you're absolutely right about me. Congrats. No seriously man. I mean it. Congrats. However for future reference, I prefer the term pragmatic.

Is there a picture of the kid raising one arm anywhere? I demand a falcon punch photoshop.

That GO FALCON GO! shirt is awesome.

I came home this afternoon and everyone was talking about this and the internet was exploded with macros and I had no idea what was going on. Wow that's some pretty elaborate viral marketing.

Whenever I hear about the show "WifeSwap," I can't help but giggle that it sounds like something for swingers.

[quote name='Snake2715']"I see a $$$$$$ trying to piss on me"

Thats going to be all over the news.[/QUOTE]

I think he says "Falcon," not "$$$$$$."

Regardless, clearly this family is America's greatest treasure.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I think he says "Falcon," not "$$$$$$."

Regardless, clearly this family is America's greatest treasure.[/QUOTE]

I dont know... look starting at at 2:54 in the video

It would make sense however.

[quote name='Trakan']http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/33342538#33342538

Haha, wtf, the Dad was there when the balloon went off.

Definite hoax.[/QUOTE]

Wow, this has got to be the dumbest family ever. Why on earth would they release a video that directly contradicts their initial story? I can't wait until they're fined hundreds of thousands of dollars and have their children taken away from them for this bullshit.

They should have at least put the family cat in there. Balloon cat would have been 10x more funny than some lame ass attention whore family.

balloonboyfb.png

^ The best internet meme is the Fresh Prince jokes. Easily. Most are more subtle than that. They start off unassuming and evolve into the lyrics.

CNN is reporting this guy came running out of his house and told all the news vans to stick around because he intends to have a press conference at 10am mdt.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did that guy ever make an announcement?[/QUOTE]
From what I read somewhere, his announcement was to run outside, tell reporters to put written questions in a box, which would be selectively answered at a later news conference.

[quote name='botticus']From what I read somewhere, his announcement was to run outside, tell reporters to put written questions in a box, which would be selectively answered at a later news conference.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's it. The dad is a fucktard. I hope he has to do a couple thousand hours of community service to take away from his fame hunting time. And send the kids to Singapore so they can be ass-caned for making that godawful music video.

there was a segment about that family yesterday. the dad is so fucking irresponsible. he takes his little kids with him when he goes storm chasing. O_O

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Thank god they're being exposed as the frauds they are. I can't wait to see this family suffer. :D[/QUOTE]

Well the dad and maybe the mom anyway. I don't think the kids knew what they were doing.

[quote name='TheMaidenOfSorrow']there was a segment about that family yesterday. the dad is so fucking irresponsible. he takes his little kids with him when he goes storm chasing. O_O[/QUOTE]
Well, you know, he might need to sacrifice them to the reptilian Untergods (shit joke, I'm not opening character map for an umlat) in order to stave off 2012.

bread's done
Back