Anyplace left in the world (besides eBay) I can get Gears of War Limited Edition?

dstan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm not going to pay $90 or anything else over retail, but at this point I'd consider it a deal to even find it.

Any tips? They're greatly appreciated.

I didn't even realize it was going for over retail.

I see it all the time at Game Rush and GameCrazy and I've seen used copies at GameStop.

Well, here's the problem...

My town has nothing besides a Hollywood Video (which only very recently started selling games, consoles, etc.) and a Wal-Mart. The nearest Gamestop? About 45 minutes or so away. The nearest Toys 'R Us is a solid hour away. I've never seen a Gamecrazy...ever.

So my choices are slim and I would say about 95% of my video game purchases are online. It sucks, but this is one of those rare instances where it really sucks.

[quote name='dstan']Well, here's the problem...

My town has nothing besides a Hollywood Video (which only very recently started selling games, consoles, etc.) and a Wal-Mart. The nearest Gamestop? About 45 minutes or so away. The nearest Toys 'R Us is a solid hour away. I've never seen a Gamecrazy...ever.

So my choices are slim and I would say about 95% of my video game purchases are online. It sucks, but this is one of those rare instances where it really sucks.[/quote]

gamecrazy is a branch of hollywood video

If it is really that hard to find around you I'm sure someone could work a deal to send you one. I know there are several in my location including the game store I work in ( we have at least two). They usually run between 45 and 65 everywhere I see them. Maybe 40 at lowest.

bread's done
Back