Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']That was a bomb, dummy! #-o

Here, drink this liquid mercury. :beer:

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the fuel. :robot:

Here, have some hooves in a can quality deli meat: :spam:

:cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Liquid and Mox after they're done fighting.

unknown.gif
[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are such a little bitch. :|

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks for the fuel. :robot:

Thanks! I forwarded it to Budge! :wave:

Here, have some partially-digested corn: :puke:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks for the fuel. :robot:

:cool:[/quote]
Spam's not that bad. I had spam sandwich not to long ago. :drool:

[quote name='Moxio']Thanks! I forwarded it to Budge! :wave:

Here, have some partially-digested corn: :puke:

Thanks!

I digested it more and I'm sending it back in its final form: :booty:

Went down to GS and traded in two games and cancelled my LBP and SOCOM preorders to pay off my Fable 2 preorder and put about $25 more on my Mirror's Edge pre-order. Need to cancel my R2 preorder next time I'm there.

[quote name='Moxio']Attn dcfox:

Go to hell.

-Signed,
Moxio[/quote]
You may have kicked Brown out of the OTT but you'll never get rid of me and JFD.

Moxio is being his :cool: self while dcfox aka JFD is being his :cool: self. Liquid is working on it.

Also, people seem to forget the unbreakable bond of love formed between liquid and moxio at walmart that fateful day..

They are but symbols! The passion shared on that day made it impossible for any traditional photography methods to work. So great is the bond you share, that even professional sketch artists like myself, cannot bring themselves to recall the form of the figures.

This is the closest anyone has ever come to accurately depicting moxio and liquid in their true forms.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wouldn't be caught dead at a Walmart.[/QUOTE]
I have basically photographic evidence. As my previous post stated, it was impossible to take pictures, so this is as real as it gets.

lawnchair1wh1.png

lawnchair2to0.png

lawnchair3bk9.png

[quote name='JolietJake']I've yet to find anyone infected in GTA4, i want that zombie skin.[/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote name='Soodmeg']What are you talking about?[/quote]
There's a zombie outbreak going on it GTA4 online. You find someone who is infected and kill them, you get the achievement/skin.

[quote name='JolietJake']There's a zombie outbreak going on it GTA4 online. You find someone who is infected and kill them, you get the achievement/skin.[/quote]

URRGH!?!

Damn, well I see what the next hour of my life is going to be about. How long you been looking for it?

[quote name='JolietJake']I've yet to find anyone infected in GTA4, i want that zombie skin.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I'm infected.

Don't you just need the "let sleeping rockstars die" cheesemint to be infected?

Really plume?

I havent played GTA in a good 2 or 3 months but I did get that cheesemint before I stopped playing.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Really plume?

I havent played GTA in a good 2 or 3 months but I did get that cheesemint before I stopped playing.[/quote]

I'm not sure. I may be mistaken, but it seems to me from what I have read that if you already have that cheezemint, there really isn't a reason to play for the zombie outbreak alone, since you'll already have that zombie outfit.

I'm probably wrong.

On another note, after downloading it ages ago, I finally started playing Puzzle Quest. Next thing I knew, I think 2 hrs had flown by.

[quote name='munch']Like, whoa!

I saw that the box got delivered, Linking! The countdown is on![/quote]

Yeah...going back to Sony Monday.

I got it...not sure if you can invite people to online matches on GTAIV or I'd hook you up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know how people enjoy Puzzle Quest.[/quote]

Me neither...I regret getting that game...

I tried joining your Fable II kingdom, like, eight times the other day, Maklerrhea.

I saw a 3 minute demo of Iron Man at BB today. Brak said it was hot garbage. From what I saw I'm inclined to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back