Anything but a JJ OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='prmononoke']Pride and Glory looked ridiculously bad, but I was really hoping critics would say otherwise.

Everything's been disappointing lately, reviews-wise. Hopefully the shitfest ends soon.

Actually, I really want to see Let the Right One In, but I have a feeling it's never gonna play here.[/quote]
Did you see the trailer for the new van Damme movie I posted earlier?

I dunno. Res 2 is okay. It works when there is teamwork. But otherwise it's a bitch.

But the weapons do seem underpowered on your side and overpowered on the side of the aliens. I've been playing mostly soldier and I can only take a few hits but it seems like I have to unload a whole clip just to kill an alien.

[quote name='prmononoke']Pride and Glory looked ridiculously bad, but I was really hoping critics would say otherwise.

Everything's been disappointing lately, reviews-wise. Hopefully the shitfest ends soon.

Actually, I really want to see Let the Right One In, but I have a feeling it's never gonna play here.[/quote]

I really like Ed Norton, so I was hoping Pride and Glory would be good, but it looks absolutely terrible. And the reviews have confirmed that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']If you guys see budge, tell him deal off. I'm sick of waiting for his slow ass.[/quote]

I told you before that I was having troubles getting a copy so it would be best if we just called it off.

But apparently you weren't listening. ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']I told you before that I was having troubles getting a copy so it would be best if we just called it off.

But apparently you weren't listening. ;)[/quote]

And I kept telling you the fucking thing is on youtube. Apparently you weren't listening.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']And I kept telling you the fucking thing is on youtube. Apparently you weren't listening.[/quote]

Apparently I wasn't listening. Sorry.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Shut up about cooking, you bitch![/quote]

you're just jealous. fine, no brownies/pb balls for you. and here i was going to send you some.

I'd love to someday meet a girl who would make me some Chex Mix*.

*sans-pretzels

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno. Res 2 is okay. It works when there is teamwork. But otherwise it's a bitch.

But the weapons do seem underpowered on your side and overpowered on the side of the aliens. I've been playing mostly soldier and I can only take a few hits but it seems like I have to unload a whole clip just to kill an alien.[/QUOTE]

are you talking coop or TDM?

[quote name='Brak']I'd love to someday meet a girl who would make me some Chex Mix*.

*sans-pretzels[/quote]
Leave it to Brak to hate the best part of chex mix.

I'm just going to leave this here:

[06:33] BudgetBudge: Hey Zew, are you there?
[06:36] zewuno: whats up
[06:36] BudgetBudge: Have you ever flashed a Hitachi drive before?
[06:38] BudgetBudge: I am trying to flash a friends Hitachi 47D drive, and it is giving me some problems, so I thought maybe you had done one before and could offer some insight

[06:39] zewuno: im not helping you flash linkins 360. fuck him.
[06:41] BudgetBudge: Dude, please just help me a little
[06:41] BudgetBudge: You are the only expert at this stuff I know of

[06:42] zewuno: Nope. fuck that guy.
[06:44] BudgetBudge: Whatever man
[06:45] zewuno: get the fuck out of here. if you took the job, you should have known you could do it. figure that shit out yourself, fuck him and fuck you.
[06:47] BudgetBudge: You know what fuck you dude, if I had expected this problem I wouldn't have take the job, but I didn't see it coming, so fine I will leave you alone t hen
[06:47] zewuno: good, get lost.

[quote name='Brak']I'd love to someday meet a girl who would make me some Chex Mix*.

*sans-pretzels[/quote]

i dont like those pretzels either. i did, however, just get a recipe that's supposed to copycat Auntie Anne's.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Pretzels are the best part.[/quote]

no way dude

[quote name='JolietJake']Leave it to Brak to hate the best part of chex mix.[/quote]

see above.

This sleeve is pretty fuckin' sick:

n544436350_848957_3735.jpg

[quote name='Chika']i dont like those pretzels either. i did, however, just get a recipe that's supposed to copycat Auntie Anne's.[/QUOTE]
Last year, when I had to work on Christmas morning, they left 4 huge bags of pretzel-less Chex in the breakroom... I ate one of the bags while I was working, and took the other three bags home. :cool:

I don't know why you guys are so hard on Link. I mean, he's a mod, but he doesn't make the rules. If you want to be mad at somebody about the no-piracy talk, be mad at cheapy. But still, he's a mod, and he has to enforce the rules, even if he doesn't agree with them.

There are still ill feelings towards Linkin from some members due to the whole Ugamer incident.

edit: Hellboy is cool, but not tattoo-worthy cool.

Is there anywhere online that has pictures or videos of what a pure evil Hero looks like in Fable II?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back