Anything but a JJ OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Were you the asshole who said Pride and Glory was good, Eviltude? If so, you fucking stink.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I saw a trailer and thought it looked sweet, but I haven't taken any interest in it beyond that. My bust..

On a brighter note, I'm going to be purchasing a PS3 soon. I can stand it anymore. I've got to get to "next" gen.

I just had a fortune cookie that had a fortune that said "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions."

What the hell?

[quote name='Mojimbo']What part of the trailer was sweet? The lameass, shoehorned rap song?[/QUOTE]

I like Edward Norton and, although it looked like his stereotypical "Bad but honest white guy, falls for ethnic woman.", he plays the part pretty well. Colin Farrel can spontaneously combust for all I care.

[quote name='Eviltude']I like Edward Norton and, although it looked like his stereotypical "Bad but honest white guy, falls for ethnic woman."[/QUOTE]

Like in American History X?

I hate my team.

About 30 min before the draft my dad comes over and drags me to this walk in the park for cancer thing. Had my brother draft for me but the team looks like total shit.

[quote name='TheRock88']I hate my team.

About 30 min before the draft my dad comes over and drags me to this walk in the park for cancer thing. Had my brother draft for me but the team looks like total shit.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like he did the brotherly thing...

Well he did call me when it was my turn to pick. Problem was I only had like a minute to draft and he had to rattle off like 10 names very fast. I felt I would have had a better team if I was in front a computer screen.

[quote name='lordwow']Like in American History X?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking 25th Hour.

Constantine is on AMC right now. Keanu Reaves is like, totally killing me right now dudes! :cool:

[quote name='archangelreb']:applause: Glad you noticed. I gotta ask did I do somthing wrong??? I usually post freebies and contests and I ask for a few votes and somone thinks I cancelled Christmas. Scheesh:drool:[/QUOTE]

Yes, no pandering in the off-topic. God knows we'll have everyone on earth posting off topic stuff in the off topic section.:)

[quote name='lordwow']Who are these people?[/QUOTE]

Apparently they were the ones who google'd "OTT" as opposed to asking what it was.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The OTT is the most popular thread on CAG, it probably has a 10:1 lurker ratio easy.[/QUOTE]

It really seems that way. I find it odd that with all the contributions made to the community from the people who are OTT regulars that the man is still trying to euthanize it.

[quote name='zewone']I'm just going to leave this here:

[06:33] BudgetBudge: Hey Zew, are you there?
[06:36] zewuno: whats up
[06:36] BudgetBudge: Have you ever flashed a Hitachi drive before?
[06:38] BudgetBudge: I am trying to flash a friends Hitachi 47D drive, and it is giving me some problems, so I thought maybe you had done one before and could offer some insight

[06:39] zewuno: im not helping you flash linkins 360. fuck him.
[06:41] BudgetBudge: Dude, please just help me a little
[06:41] BudgetBudge: You are the only expert at this stuff I know of

[06:42] zewuno: Nope. fuck that guy.
[06:44] BudgetBudge: Whatever man
[06:45] zewuno: get the fuck out of here. if you took the job, you should have known you could do it. figure that shit out yourself, fuck him and fuck you.
[06:47] BudgetBudge: You know what fuck you dude, if I had expected this problem I wouldn't have take the job, but I didn't see it coming, so fine I will leave you alone t hen
[06:47] zewuno: good, get lost.[/quote]:rofl:

What the hell is going on in here?

Man what to do. I already have done everything a man can do in one day. Movies, Video games, fast food, work, special hug with the miss (AKA Lordwow sister) what is left?

I guess I could rank up a little more in the COD5 beta but honestly hearing about the zombie nazi game makes me not even want play the regular version. Guess I might as well go to sleep.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The OTT is the most popular thread on CAG, it probably has a 10:1 lurker ratio easy.[/quote]

Remember when TFN had like five 1600 pt cards to give away and I was the only one who actually posted in the OTT who won one. Rest were lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back