Anything but a JJ OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Was she the one who started a relationship with another dude on WOW behind Spooge's back?[/quote]

I forgot all about that.

Hell, I think she was even on Urban Dead for a while.

[quote name='JolietJake']I believe so. Makes me think he's better off without her.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like some As The World OTT turns shit right there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought that was what God put ham on the planet for... wiping asses![/QUOTE]
Ham is for lunch!

Man, I miss Retarded Animal Babies...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I forgot all about that.

Hell, I think she was even on Urban Dead for a while.[/QUOTE]

She was. Maybe I'll check the Urban Dead chat.

[quote name='JolietJake']Wow, i ddin't know Spooge's wife left him. That sucks.[/quote]

Holy Shit, she did? I remember talking to them in the Urban Dead IRC channel, they seemed like they got reconciled. That really sucks for him...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That sounds like some As The World OTT turns shit right there.[/quote]
Next week on the OTT, Moxio and Liquid profess their love for one another.

[quote name='darthbudge']Holy Shit, she did? I remember talking to them in the Urban Dead IRC channel, they seemed like they got reconciled. That really sucks for him...[/quote]
They seemed ok, but she herself seems unstable. I can't imagine what Spooge did to make her want to leave him.

[quote name='darthbudge']Holy Shit, she did? I remember talking to them in the Urban Dead IRC channel, they seemed like they got reconciled. That really sucks for him...[/quote]

I know nothing of what is going on, so I wouldn't even say that it sucks...it may even be the best thing that has happened to him.

Again, I don't know the sitch, so I'm not going to comment on it.

I was craving Jamba Juice...thought they closed at 10...stopped by at 9:30...saw the lights on and the guy at the counter...I was relieved...then i went to open the door and :bomb: look up and the dude at the counter points at the hours sign...closed at 9pm...fuck!

I look forward to playing it when YF360G ships it to me!

Also, tfn, why can't I see anything on your XBox Live profile? I know you have privacy settings enabled, but I can still see other peoples' achievements when they have them enabled.

I have everything disabled, even voice talking.

From what I played on the 360 over at Best Buy, it was very mediocre and boring. I'm sure you're loving it though. I think I'm over the rhythm games now... shit is boring.

I like the new changes but the presentation is a deal breaker for me. It's annoying to grind out the career when there are so many crappy songs and Rock Band repeats. Having to pay to unlock setlists is absurd. Custom instruments are cool, custom charcters look like poop.

I found it odd that since the really hard songs are optional, it was actually easier than Rock Band, on hard at least. I'm not that good and I didn't fail once.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have everything disabled, even voice talking.

From what I played on the 360 over at Best Buy, it was very mediocre and boring. I'm sure you're loving it though. I think I'm over the rhythm games now... shit is boring.[/quote]

Really? Any reason why, if you're willing to divulge? So you have absolutely no voice chat in games, even with people on your friends list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back