Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

Aaaaaannnnnnnnnddd.......we're done!

Final bids are being tallied and shipping invoices will be out very soon. Thanks so much everyone! My boys thank you and my wife is regretting promising to match it!

Thanks!

Cory.

P.S. Pictures of the room will follow!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']my wife is regretting promising to match it!
[/QUOTE]

HAhahaha!!! Pwnd.

Thanks for a great lowball Cory. Hope your kids have a blast with the Lego room!

now that it's over I can say this...wow good to see a copy of bioshock LE sold so well. I should probably sell one of my sealed one.

Great lowball thecoryjihad, looking forward to seeing your new lego room

[quote name='Setherial']rules are rules ya know =)[/QUOTE]

OP did say :00......hmmm, ME went above my expectations and then fell well below. Im waiting a response from freemason

[quote name='skiizim']It's also his lowball and he can do what he wants.[/QUOTE]

True dat but you GOTTA have a line somewhere! Otherwise we would live in chaos!!!

AHHHAHAHA

[quote name='skiizim']Here is a link thecoryjihad on some of the summer sets if you already haven't seen them.[/QUOTE]

lego deadpool...oh god my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallet!

Is anyone else actually sad that they won stuff?

I am really scared to see what shipping is gonna cost.....i spent at least 70.

Im pretty sure I won the aliens vs predator, so is anyone interested in just the game/steelbook? I bought one last year and this one is now useless.

[quote name='ethwang']Lord of Awesome--to be honest, $90 was pretty much my peak.[/QUOTE]

You honestly pushed me beyond my max. (Really wanted that art book) Thank god I wouldn't allow myself to go above 90.

yeah setherial from out of nowhere, thank goodness you had no interest in AC2 LE. but then I'm pretty retarded in spending $70 to replace a making of DVD.

[quote name='ethwang']I now have a crown jewel in my game collection...Mass Effect, just in time for ME3. Woot![/QUOTE]

ohh yea sucka! I got one to it just says PAL on it and I cant play it but otherwise we are the same! HAHA, wait :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

I really wanted the Aliens vs Predator set

Honestly I'm not even 100% sure what I won. I noticed that I put a bid on something that I didn't mean to so I hope I didn't win it lol

[quote name='youruglyclone']yeah setherial from out of nowhere, thank goodness you had no interest in AC2 LE. but then I'm pretty retarded in spending $70 to replace a making of DVD.[/QUOTE]

Deal: I will take the rest for 50 cents ;)

Damn, 2 COD hardened editions and a sealed Oblivion 5th anniversary each went for $20 or under. I couldn't bring myself to bid since I've spent wayyy over my limit lately on here and eBay...damn.

[quote name='youruglyclone']yeah setherial from out of nowhere, thank goodness you had no interest in AC2 LE. but then I'm pretty retarded in spending $70 to replace a making of DVD.[/QUOTE]

lol I had to rush home to make it on time, got here about 20mins before it ended. phew.

[quote name='Setherial']lol I had to rush home to make it on time, got here about 20mins before it ended. phew.[/QUOTE]

Either way thank goodness you weren't interested in AC2 LE, glad I had those diversionary items to bid on as well.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Don't listen to him I'll get you for 75 cents plus a hug ;)[/QUOTE]

as tempting as that hug is, receiving and then destroying it will only make the value of my COMPLETE copy go up. so all going according to plan

Please note: I'm actually not gonna destroy it....yet, dun dun dun!

[quote name='youruglyclone']as tempting as that hug is, receiving and then destroying it will only make the value of my COMPLETE copy go up. so all going according to plan

Please note: I'm actually not gonna destroy it....yet, dun dun dun![/QUOTE]

NO!!! but if you do end up trying to get rid of the IMCOMPLETE set let me know. trying to build assassins creed collection

[quote name='MageSerge']Catherine Love Is Over Deluxe Edition:whistle2:$35[/QUOTE]

34gkhgj.gif

[quote name='MageSerge']nevermind it's done I'm retarded. First page wasn't updated so I thought it was still going.[/QUOTE]

It was impossible to keep up with the bids. You should try it sometime. Immmmmpossible.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']End of auction total.....$1,743!!![/QUOTE]

Wow and your wife is going the match it so that $3486. That is going to be an awesome Lego Room. Can't wait to see the pictures.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']great lowball but I honestly think you would have gotten a lot more if you put these up on amazon or ebay. Still a great thing to do for the community.[/QUOTE]

He said he already got screwed over on Ebay. The CAG community is more reliable.

bread's done
Back