Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) -- FreeMyApps Program

Stitcher Radio for +80 credits is another new sponsor app. Also if you haven't got Pearltrees yet they raised it up to +100 credits.

It's weird that sponsor apps sometimes don't show up until you refresh the page and other times don't show up at all. Was able to get SignNow on my wife's iPad but it's still not showing up on mine.

[quote name='Stimes']It's weird that sponsor apps sometimes don't show up until you refresh the page and other times don't show up at all. Was able to get SignNow on my wife's iPad but it's still not showing up on mine.[/QUOTE]
I haven't been able to get any points for the recent sponsor apps on my ipad within the past week or so. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone know how to delete the tracking so I can start fresh? I already spent all the points I had so I'm not worried about losing points.

[quote name='Darknyss']I haven't been able to get any points for the recent sponsor apps on my ipad within the past week or so. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone know how to delete the tracking so I can start fresh? I already spent all the points I had so I'm not worried about losing points.[/QUOTE]

Delete your cookies in Safari. They keep track of your device ID though...so once you accept the profile again you'll have the same points as before.

[quote name='henhowc']Delete your cookies in Safari. They keep track of your device ID though...so once you accept the profile again you'll have the same points as before.[/QUOTE]
Cool, I'll try that. Thanks!

Hey guys how often do they add the sponsor apps? I blew through all the ones available to me for the iphone and all thats left is the ipad ones. its be like a day or to since I saw anything new.

They pop up a couple times a week for a very limited time, so you have to keep checking. Also it's hit or miss on if it will actually show up on your device at times.

I had 720 points on my freemyapps account, but I just got a new iPhone 4s on Saturday and it starts a new account for that phone. I was just going to settle on apps I didn't want on my 3GS account just to burn the points before I sell the phone. But on Sunday morning, I was surprised to see a nice 80 point Sponsor app available. So I was able to get Max Payne for free, and I got Infinity Blade last week as well both on my 3GS (which I of course redownloaded on my 4s). My account on my new phone had a lot of downloads available, so I have 800 points on there now as well. This program really is sweet. Now that I have a phone that can support it, I think I'll grab GTAIII next.

New update for the site looks nice. They added the prices of what the gift apps are going for, let's see if they can keep it current.

I went into the site lasy night and got 680 points worth of sponsor apps to download. I've never had the much at one time since I first signed up. So be sure to check yours out guys. I have enough for GTAIII now, but I think I'll hold off in case there's a sale or something. I am not in need of it right now.

I just hit 2600 points, so I felt obligated to buy something. So I opted for Fruit Ninja... I've bought it on every other medium it's been on, so I figure I'll just take the free one on my iPhone. >.>

Tempted to get the new gift app Reactable Mobile, but might just try using Garage Band more often instead. IDK, any opinions on RM?

[quote name='peloquin17']question...
what if you already downloaded the app that you get points for?

should i delete it and re-DL it?[/QUOTE]

That would probably work. Let me guess Fairway Solitaire? Probably the only game I've played from the sponsor apps, at least for more than a minute.

Edit: I'll have to give Kindom Age a shot I guess, duh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the $2.99 price for the original Angry Birds HD is a permanent price drop? I suspect it will be since Angry Birds Space HD is only $2.99 and the original version item page doesn't mention anything about a sale since the price update 1.5 months ago. FMA still shows it as a $4.99 app for 1300 points. Do they show the highest price it has ever been or the standard regular price? I would consider getting it for a lesser point value like 780 just because of how awful the iphone menu looks on my new iPad, but I really don't want to rebuy with real money.

Has anyone else noticed that 1 or 2 of the old sponsor apps are marked iPad only, but if the app is available on the iPhone you can still get the points. That last business magazine one gave me points on my wife's iPhone.

[quote name='jonathansmith369']

Has anyone traded a FMA app or have they locked it down somehow so you can't give the unredeemed code to someone else? [/QUOTE]

Its just a redeem code. Anyone with an AppleID can redeem it through iTunes or iOS App Store. You can do whatever you want with it. Give it away, try and trade or sell it, etc.

Looks like all of the Apple apps (iPhoto, and the iWork apps) are gone from the rewards. Do these tend to come and go or do you think Apple stopped them from stocking them?

[quote name='mentalward']Looks like all of the Apple apps (iPhoto, and the iWork apps) are gone from the rewards. Do these tend to come and go or do you think Apple stopped them from stocking them?[/QUOTE]

Damn that makes my points useless.

[quote name='mentalward']Looks like all of the Apple apps (iPhoto, and the iWork apps) are gone from the rewards. Do these tend to come and go or do you think Apple stopped them from stocking them?[/QUOTE]

Probably just sold out considering iMovie is still there, that does happen sometimes and they often put them back up.

[quote name='kapkorn']Probably just sold out considering iMovie is still there, that does happen sometimes and they often put them back up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I had hoped that was the case. I am new to FMA so I didn't know if apps came and went or not.

Wow! $10 iTunes credit for 3000 points.

Edit: DamnIT! it says $10 Gift Card is not currently available. Please select another gift app. I hope it works soon, just got over 3000 points today on the wife's iPad.

[quote name='henhowc']Sponsor app section is super annoying. Stuff keeps disappearing from the list after page refreshes.[/QUOTE]

And not giving you credit for it when you run it and it's still on the list. I'm looking at you, pirates of the carribean & keek.

Edit: keek points showed up. Still nothing from pirates.

[quote name='kapkorn']Marvel vs Capcom is up on FreeMyApps, finally something I actually want[/QUOTE]

Out of stock, just like the $10 iTunes gift card.

-2 FMA, why do you tease us? Oh well, this shows that we need this thread, is there a slick deals thread for this or something? This sucks they both sold out so fast!

[quote name='henhowc']Skygamblers is up for 800pts.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this. Anyone play it? I'm generally horrible at flying games, but I like them so I want to start playing them more to get better. I'd be playing this on a 4s. Any user info would be great!

[quote name='Darknyss']New sponsor app, Legend of Cryptids, is up for +240 credits![/QUOTE]

Got it and my points but actually want to try playing it. Has anyone gone through the trouble of creating account? It says I need to be invited or something like that.

[quote name='Stimes']Got it and my points but actually want to try playing it. Has anyone gone through the trouble of creating account? It says I need to be invited or something like that.[/QUOTE]
To create an account don't put anything in the invite field. Just enter a name in the first box. I made the same mistake at first since the page is not real clear.

[quote name='Stimes']Wow! $10 iTunes credit for 3000 points.

Edit: DamnIT! it says $10 Gift Card is not currently available. Please select another gift app. I hope it works soon, just got over 3000 points today on the wife's iPad.[/QUOTE]

Back right now, if you guys catch it in time!

[quote name='kapkorn']Back right now, if you guys catch it in time![/QUOTE]

Damn, missed. They only have the $15 for 4500 now. I only have 3500!

bread's done
Back