Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) -- FreeMyApps Program

[quote name='Stimes']Ninja Royale is up for +240 credits.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

FYI anyone downloading on multiple idevices, you'll need to register as a new user on each. I tried just logging in on one and didn't get the credits.

[quote name='jacknicklson']This will be my fourth time downloading that crap lol[/QUOTE]

Wow it really is crap. At least I got a ton of practice pressing the "Go" button! And XP every time I did!

[quote name='blk00civicsi']$10 and $15 cards are back. This allows me to cash out 2 of my iPads. Now I can walk away from this whole mess of a program.[/QUOTE]

ugh. $10 disappear so quickly. And I'm 560 shy of the $15.

Can someone do me a favor? Next time the $10 card is there and you have enough points to redeem it check the link for the gift id (if you don't have enough it just shows a generic link to the gift area). I already redeemed it once so I'm wanting to see if I Try redeeming it manually if I can get it again because as of now I have the 3000 points but it won't ever show as new again.

Free My Amazon? Very tempteted to cash in all my points.

Edit: Bought $8 worth so far, very quick and easy. Checking wife's iPad now... $2 more bucks! Out of points now, thanks Darknyss!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been coming up pretty dry on freemyapps. Finally got a sponsor app last night for City of Warfare (+95 credits). Almost all of the gift apps are gone. I want one of the $5 Amazon gift cards since I just preordered something, but I only have 1145 credits and they are 1500. I hope I get a few more sponsor apps before my preordered game releases on 6/19.

After playing the free version for a while I decided to get Draw Something. It's like pictionary but you play with friends online. Try the free version first, Im Stimes on it if anyone wants to play, fun game.

Well I had three new sponsor apps available, so I was able to get the $5 Amazon gift card! That's sweet. I'll grab the $1 one after one more sponsor app. They are running real low on gift apps. I hope they add more soon. I wish you could get multiple Amazon gifts.

Has anyone else had to re-install the FMA share device ID recently? Had to do it on both devices yesterday. Also, I haven't been able to get my 80 points for Fatify for some reason.

^ yes I had to reinstall on both my devices. I was able to get fatify to work on my iPhone but not the iPad.

Also, CloudOn (really awesome app) was added as a sponsor app for +80 credits.

[quote name='mightymek']I wish you could get multiple Amazon gifts.[/QUOTE]

You can now, they all popped up again today.

I saw 800 Microsoft Points for 3000 credits today but honestly I rather have the Amazon credits and just buy MS points though them or anything else I want. If my math is correct all of the Amazon gift apps are equil as far as points vs credits, so don't save your points up for the $10 if you can buy a $1 credit.

There was a lot of new sponsor apps worth a lot of creds today but only $5 and $10 Amazon gift cards were available. Need a couple more sponsors.

FreeAppDaily revamped itself.
Now has invites, points, etc....

There's no referral I can see to use, but you can use mine.

freeappdaily.me
I guess we can start a chain.

^sorry dude this is not a tread for referrals a MOD has made it clear that this thread will be moved if there are any referrals at all so please edit or delete your post. Thank you

Man, FreeMyApps is such a cluster. Seemingly 1 out of every 3 or 4 apps refuses to give me credits, and even though I've got to only hang in there for thirty seconds my brain is going numb from playing the same exact game over and over (with a different theme). Who the HELL is cranking out all of these wack Farmville clones? Though I've totaled more than $80 of rewards, I'm probably cashing out after I hit the next milestone.

Well it seems no one comes to this thread anymore or even any of the ones in iOS forums, guess I'll move on for a while. Anyways, it's funny how Madden 12 is the only app left for gifts.

My haul:
GarageBand
Infinity Blade II
Max Payne
MineCraft PE
Batman ACL
Angry Birds in Space HD
Draw Something
$10 iTunes Gift Card
$35 in Amazon Credits

Yeah it's weird. Where are all the games and such? I'm always cool with amazon credit though. Think I've got at least $15 in games and 25-30 bucks towards amazon

head's up for those that might be upgrading to the iPhone 5 tomorrow. Make sure you cash out before switching devices and if you do a backup/restore you'll need to clear your safari data to continue earning credits.

Q: I've upgraded (or i'm planning to upgrade) to a new device. Will FreeMyApps still work?
A: Yes! However, there are two things to keep in mind. One, if you migrate all your data and info to a new device, it might initially appear as though you can't earn new credits. Two, since FreeMyApps accounts are tied to specific devices you won't be able to carry over previously earned credits from a different device. But here are some tips to make sure that you can still redeem credits and free rewards from FreeMyApps!

Your FreeMyApps bank account will not move over to your new device. So, if you plan to stop using your old device, FreeMyApps recommends that you spend all of your credits BEFORE making the switch to your new device. If you back up your old device and restore it onto your new device and visit our site, it will initially appear as though you still have all your FreeMyApps credits. At this point, if you still have some credits, spend them! But really, at this point on your new device, you won't be able to earn any new credits until you clear your device cookies and re-enroll. So, before you do, get those hard-earned gifts for yourself. When you are ready to earn again, clear cookies and re-enroll on your new device. From here you can start earning and spending as before. (Note: re-enrollment happens automatically when you try and download a sponsor app after you've cleared your cookies)

If you've upgraded devices and re-enrolled in FreeMyApps and find that you have no credits, don't worry! There's still another way to get back to your credits! Just use your old device to visit FreeMyApps and your account should still be intact. If you've switched off your data plan, just find a Wi-Fi node to connect and you should be all set.

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObject...e?id=543430855

Actually quite good compared to its peers. Pretty cards, seemingly endless quests and clan battles too! Free bonus stuff if you use my buddy code 805-586-332 when you start playing. Add me as a friend when you do and maybe we can start up a CAG clan or something...

Yeah it has in game fake money that you can buy with real money but I haven't noticed anyone doing that and you can get the same stuff just through playing.

[quote name='Kazuya']Man, FreeMyApps is such a cluster. Seemingly 1 out of every 3 or 4 apps refuses to give me credits, and even though I've got to only hang in there for thirty seconds my brain is going numb from playing the same exact game over and over (with a different theme). Who the HELL is cranking out all of these wack Farmville clones? Though I've totaled more than $80 of rewards, I'm probably cashing out after I hit the next milestone.[/QUOTE]

Check out FreeAppSlots.com

Anyone know about any other apps/sites like this? I know of Free My Apps, AppCasher (my personal favorite), App Trailers.

Also is there anything like this for Android as well?

Has any one been able to get the Hotels.com app to give you credits? I just want it off my sponsor list, been there for months. Tried creating a profile and everything.

Yawn! Looks like they got rid of the $1 Amazon credits and now you have to save your credits. I think the cheapest thing you can get is more than 1000 pts.

Edit: nevermind $1 credits are back.

FreeMyApps has been killing it lately... between two Apple devices I've been making some decent extra Amazon spending dough over the last couple of months.

Here's a list of all these free app programs:

FreeMyApps
AppCasher
FreeAppDaily
AppInviter
AppBounty
FreeAppSlots
AppJoy
MyAppAware
AppTrailers
PrizeRebel

[quote name='MrPiggles']Here's a list of all these free app programs:

FreeMyApps
AppCasher
FreeAppDaily
AppInviter
AppBounty
FreeAppSlots
AppJoy
MyAppAware
AppTrailers
PrizeRebel[/QUOTE]

Just happened to be looking through this, and it looks like nobody even mentioned FeaturePoints. I'm not sure if it's newer or what, but it's definitely the best out of all of the free apps that ive downloaded so far. Try it out and use the code G8KHP9 when you sign up for 50 extra points.

If you're on your mobile device already use this link http://featurepoints.com/r/G8KHP9

[quote name='djbool']Yeah it's weird. Where are all the games and such? I'm always cool with amazon credit though. Think I've got at least $15 in games and 25-30 bucks towards amazon[/QUOTE]

FreeAppSlots.com has a lot of games. You start with 10 free spins on the slot machine. I got Star Command from that alone. They just put it up if you're interested. :D

On FreeAppSlots, with the whole Facebook registration thing, can it be any old Facebook account? I have an old account that I don't use anymore that is empty. I really don't want to have my normal account filled with spam posts.

Yeah any acc would do it, Ive got over 200k pts on it and would like to redeem 4 GCs rather than apps, but they dont have them.

[quote name='kingcz']Yeah any acc would do it, Ive got over 200k pts on it and would like to redeem 4 GCs rather than apps, but they dont have them.[/QUOTE]

Same here, except I've got 350k. Unfortunately, even when they had GCs the prices were totally out of wack. Having said that, I would probably trade all these points for a $20 gift card just so I could wipe my hands from the buggy mess for good.

[quote name='Kazuya']Same here, except I've got 350k. Unfortunately, even when they had GCs the prices were totally out of wack. Having said that, I would probably trade all these points for a $20 gift card just so I could wipe my hands from the buggy mess for good.[/QUOTE]

I tried FAS and it was just a wreck. Not worth it in my opinion

bread's done
Back